Author Topic: Finally Had a Threesome. Wowww, What an Experience  (Read 923 times)

Offline dick-sweet

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: Yes
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Religion: Christian
Finally Had a Threesome. Wowww, What an Experience
« on: April 30, 2019, 05:44:08 PM »
It was long in coming. Many doubts about personalities and trust to keep identities secret. Had the conversation going until the whole barriers were broken and we finally agreed to meet. Last Saturday was fun, great fun. The threesome (MFF) we had was explosive. For me, it was my first time and a fantasy fulfilled, and no regrets at all, an experience worth going through over and over again.

Next on my fantasy list is to fuck a pregnant babe in a one on one sex romp or a threesome if circumstances permit. So, if you are a pregnant babe and you are neat down there (yes, neat, because I love to suck pussies and eat clits until the babe cums into my face and jerk in explosive orgasms before I do the real fuck), let's hook up for some lifetime experience. Send a DM to me here or mail me @ fidelisujah1974@yahoo.com and we take it from there.

If you are not pregnant and you want us to explore each other sexually, no qualms. We can also do this.

For obvious reasons, I'd like a married lady or a mature single one who can keep this secret
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 05:49:31 PM by dick-sweet »

Offline DHARKSTEIN

• Experienced
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: No
  • Height: 4ft 9inch
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Student
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 49lbs
Re: Finally Had a Threesome. Wowww, What an Experience
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 08:33:53 PM »
Congrats on the fulfillment of ur fantasy bro..
Can u hook me up with one of those ya babes..

Offline Flaunt

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • my mouth continues 4rm were my cock stops.
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.9"
  • Income: 61k - 80k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Religion: Muslim
  • Weight: 71 kg
Re: Finally Had a Threesome. Wowww, What an Experience
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 09:31:40 PM »
It was long in coming. Many doubts about personalities and trust to keep identities secret. Had the conversation going until the whole barriers were broken and we finally agreed to meet. Last Saturday was fun, great fun. The threesome (MFF) we had was explosive. For me, it was my first time and a fantasy fulfilled, and no regrets at all, an experience worth going through over and over again.

Next on my fantasy list is to fuck a pregnant babe in a one on one sex romp or a threesome if circumstances permit. So, if you are a pregnant babe and you are neat down there (yes, neat, because I love to suck pussies and eat clits until the babe cums into my face and jerk in explosive orgasms before I do the real fuck), let's hook up for some lifetime experience. Send a DM to me here or mail me @ fidelisujah1974@yahoo.com and we take it from there.

If you are not pregnant and you want us to explore each other sexually, no qualms. We can also do this.

For obvious reasons, I'd like a married lady or a mature single one who can keep this secret

Reading your write up, I just dey imagine the kind sense of fulfilment way you they feel right now. I Sha envy you. Kudos to fulfilling your fantasy