Author Topic: Saturday Fun  (Read 6873 times)

Offline cevion

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
Saturday Fun
« on: January 24, 2015, 01:25:35 PM »
Ok.. We already doing it, not like a new something, just that I woke up all refreshed and she being calling me to come help her fix Gotv..
So I go over and fix the gotv and all that. Everything set and I draw her closer, give her a big kiss, and she was like, leave me abeg, I still hold her close and grabs her breast and fondled them. She calm down a little but still resisting small

I kiss her breasts and circled her nipples, she say ahhh, I grab them again, softly griding them and nibbling her nipples
She moved her waiste to me grinding and rubbing my cock, I removed her wrapper entirey and slide my hand down her legs, till I felt in between her thighs. Still holding her close, I rubbed my crotch between her ass, she could feel my hardness, I rubbed her pussy gently through her pants, she moved closer and rubbed my cock, quickly I removed my boxers letting my snake free curved like the ananconda, ready for a kill, she held my Cock, her hand cold and my cock on fire.

I pushed her pants aside and roamed her pussy till I found her clit, gently I began to play with her, round and round, up and down , sideways in and out, I could feel her wetness, she began to moan, uhhh, ahhh, yes, yes, uhh, ahh while still playing with my cock, dick grew more hard, the veins popping out thick and hard, my venom was gathering, I removed her pants entirel and buried my head in between her legs, this time we were already on her bed.

I sucked her gently, teasing her clit with my lips, held my head closer, rubbing it gently, I turned round such that we were in the 69 lying side by side while I still sucked her. She grabbed my dick, stroking in, before she kissed the head, tasted my precum, and gently she swallowed me, in and out she would suck me as I did the same to her, my fingers deep inside her pussy and lips gently massaged her clit.

We sucked each other till she begain to move her waiste up and down, I increased my thrust her waiste shaken, she begain to wind it faster, I also increased my speed, till she removed her head from my cock and begain to moan again, uhh, ahh, you know that kain sound na, after a while she just begain still and I could feel her pussy filled with fresh juice, she had cum..

I let her catch her breath, my Curve still hard, I began to stroke it, she opened her legs for me, rubbing her clit, I jerked further as she opened her pussy lips for me, I could feel its wetness and I could feel myself cumming, splash, my sperm flew across her body, I sprayed it across to her breasts! Quaking as another short flew and landed on her breasts again, she grabbed her breasts closer and squeezed them together.

Breathing heavily, we lay side by side, as we were catching our breaths, my phone rang, someone was coming to see me at home. So I quickly got dressed and left her room. Back to my own room, I felt refreshed!

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
Re: Saturday Fun
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 01:50:26 PM »
Na wetin na! The babe dey merciful oooo. Wallahi you no go reach that door. This is complete promise and fail. Na only skelewu....no shoki. I go die!!!!!

Offline Naijarodman

• Premium Member
  • NAF Virgin
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 5.7m
  • Weight: 69kg
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 05:17:30 PM »
Na wetin na! The babe dey merciful oooo. Wallahi you no go reach that door. This is complete promise and fail. Na only skelewu....no shoki. I go die!!!!!
Na so e suppose b now, Skelewu was released before Shoki..... I believe the next track go be shoki all the way......

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 05:30:37 PM »
Na so e suppose b now, Skelewu was released before Shoki..... I believe the next track go be shoki all the way......

I know wat u mean.....but wat I am also is that I don't have the patience for shoki to be released. He has to finish it.

Offline Sexual Satisfaction

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: N/A
  • Profession: N/A
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: N/A
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 05:57:29 PM »