Author Topic: Hoping For Your Help Making Our Week In Lagos Hot! and Memorable  (Read 29121 times)

Offline rambomanor

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Educator
We are a swinger couple, East Africa-based, visiting for a week from Friday 11 May.  She is bi, hot, willing, insatiable and gang-bangable.  Mid 20's, fit and attractive.  She will be available day and night.  I have work responsibilities on the weekdays but will join in evenings and nights.  I am no slouch either! If you are serious, looking for playmates, are open, have friends and know the local scene, contact me at rambomanor@hotmail.  com .   Thanks! Rambomanor

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
Re: Hoping For Your Help Making Our Week In Lagos Hot! and Memorable
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 08:46:09 PM »
hmmm....pretty interesting. do you need a guy, a lady or you don't really mind. welcoming you to Nigeria in advance.

Offline rambomanor

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 05:56:00 AM »
Swapping/swinging couples best in the weekend and evenings.  Weekdays when she is free and I am not, men or couples looking for a woman to make a 3-some are best.  Thanks for asking.  Rambomanor

Offline ibk

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 10:54:08 AM »
poster,for the safety of fellow nafites who might be interested in this,where precisely in Kigali are u?.Some1 will get in touch with u to confirm ur identity.
Fellow nafites,how about that,pls?

Offline digga

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 12:30:49 PM »
Seconded ibk. let sm one verify d poster. @ Poster no pun intended pls, just to know if we dealing with someone real

Offline rambomanor

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »
Not quite sure how you would like me to answer "where in Kigali are you"? You want to know where I work? My home address? No one else on this group gives out that kind of information! On the other hand, if you have a member of NAF, friend or NAF or other person of discretion based in Kigali whom you would like to send to meet us to "check us out" that would be fine! It would even mean that in the future, we would have a LOCAL person to add to our "network". Make it happen. We will cooperate. If you have an e-mail address of such a person, send it to me (rambomanor@hotmail.com)  Make sure (s)he knows we will be contacting her/him. We will arrange a mutually convenient time and place to meet in Kigali in the next few days, then, that person can report back to the group. Maybe with a "first hand report :-)))   

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 04:45:35 PM »
alright poster. Please don't take Ibk's request offensive. We're simply trying to clear here of fakes and make here convenient for peeps like you.

Offline ibk

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 05:51:22 PM »
Not quite sure how you would like me to answer "where in Kigali are you"? You want to know where I work? My home address? No one else on this group gives out that kind of information! On the other hand, if you have a member of NAF, friend or NAF or other person of discretion based in Kigali whom you would like to send to meet us to "check us out" that would be fine! It would even mean that in the future, we would have a LOCAL person to add to our "network". Make it happen. We will cooperate. If you have an e-mail address of such a person, send it to me (rambomanor@hotmail.com)  Make sure (s)he knows we will be contacting her/him. We will arrange a mutually convenient time and place to meet in Kigali in the next few days, then, that person can report back to the group. Maybe with a "first hand report :-)))   
I didnt mean to spite u or ''rubbish'' u by my comments.I have a friend in kigali health institute who will surely get in touch with u soonest.He is a well inclined fellow as regards swinging.Peace!.

Offline cocolistic

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 06:33:47 PM »
welcom,i hope  u re real?

Offline rambomanor

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 06:52:54 PM »
IBK - the KHI contact in Kigali is great. Get me the details and we will communicate.  later. Rambomanor

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • sparkle like the star in your sky,
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 120
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: CLEANER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 20KG
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2012, 03:59:21 AM »
Matter finish
Next!

Offline rambomanor

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 10:32:42 PM »
After not believing we were real, insisting that we be "vetted" by your contact at KHI in Kigali and after us confirming that we would welcome this, to prove our sincerity, we heard NOTHING. You could have at least followed through and then confirmed to the list (NAF) that we WERE for real and WERE sincere. Making people jump through hoops may serve a purpose but at least follow through so your members get the benefit of a real, hot couple to enjoy. We had a fantastic time -- no thanks to you folks -- and would have loved to have touched base with your KHI contact so we could have extended our local "circle of the like-minded" here in Kigali. R & B -- back home in Rwanda

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 10:53:02 PM »
After not believing we were real, insisting that we be "vetted" by your contact at KHI in Kigali and after us confirming that we would welcome this, to prove our sincerity, we heard NOTHING. You could have at least followed through and then confirmed to the list (NAF) that we WERE for real and WERE sincere. Making people jump through hoops may serve a purpose but at least follow through so your members get the benefit of a real, hot couple to enjoy. We had a fantastic time -- no thanks to you folks -- and would have loved to have touched base with your KHI contact so we could have extended our local "circle of the like-minded" here in Kigali. R & B -- back home in Rwanda

Rambomar, Ibk simply raised a suggestion for clarification simple. He never labelled you insincere or so. Despite that, you could have simply indicated when you arrived Nigeria to fulfill your wishes but unfortunately, you've come and you are only posting when you're back at Rwanda. hope you had a great time in Nigeria.

Offline digga

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 08:35:21 AM »
True talk Niceguy. @poster You didn't notify the group that you were in town so how do you expect pipo to know? Besides, you should understand that this is the internet and lots of bullshit go down here...when ibk raised that issue, it was not to spite you but just as a precautionary measure to know if you are for real. Lots of pipo on this forum are not for real and are out to scam others as it is with other websites of this nature so I don't know why you are holding on to that matter after it has long be settled. Except of course there's more to it. In anycase, I'm glad you had a good time here and do wish you well on your sexcapades. Cheers

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 08:52:58 AM »
@Digga, good talk!

Offline G-CEE

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • The best way to avoid temptation is to fall for it
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Consulting.
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »
True talk Niceguy. @poster You didn't notify the group that you were in town so how do you expect pipo to know? Besides, you should understand that this is the internet and lots of bullshit go down here...when ibk raised that issue, it was not to spite you but just as a precautionary measure to know if you are for real. Lots of pipo on this forum are not for real and are out to scam others as it is with other websites of this nature so I don't know why you are holding on to that matter after it has long be settled. Except of course there's more to it. In anycase, I'm glad you had a good time here and do wish you well on your sexcapades. Cheers

On point,we all know what goes on in Cyberspace,one has to look before leaping.

Offline ibk

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 02:31:16 PM »
the guy no know say internet na black market,abeg,leave am.
poster,u could have notified the house when u touched down in Nigeria and like niceguy said,i never  said u r insincere,ok?.

Offline AfricanDick

• Jambite
  • Young Dominant Black Man
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Self-employed
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 12:09:07 AM »
ibk, i met the couple..was a great fuck. I been think say them be white couple so I no carry condom go. but na black couple i see, anyway na him make i fuck the girl na, dem say wey my condom,,.,,,i say i forget am for house, na so the guy come dey insult me sha....i pam sha collect insult but fuck the girl with their condom b4 i go buy  for mallam place fuck her from 4pm reach 7pm, na him dem say them go call me again, i tell them i expect to sleep that night 4 room with the girl na, dem no gree......Nice girl, but the guy na one rude bastard sha...make him see this post, i no mind...no be yab i yab am....see how he slam door for my face when i go their hotel room following day expecting say make we talk and make i fuck the girl more, na him he say why i no call first, he no even wan know whether i call am on my way and him phone dey off or not...the guy no even wan know wetin i be wan tell am,....he just slam door for my face....i just leave sha and i no bother to contact them again....at least i fuck the girl one day

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 12:54:49 AM »
ibk, i met the couple..was a great fuck. I been think say them be white couple so I no carry condom go. but na black couple i see, anyway na him make i fuck the girl na, dem say wey my condom,,.,,,i say i forget am for house, na so the guy come dey insult me sha....i pam sha collect insult but fuck the girl with their condom b4 i go buy  for mallam place fuck her from 4pm reach 7pm, na him dem say them go call me again, i tell them i expect to sleep that night 4 room with the girl na, dem no gree......Nice girl, but the guy na one rude bastard sha...make him see this post, i no mind...no be yab i yab am....see how he slam door for my face when i go their hotel room following day expecting say make we talk and make i fuck the girl more, na him he say why i no call first, he no even wan know whether i call am on my way and him phone dey off or not...the guy no even wan know wetin i be wan tell am,....he just slam door for my face....i just leave sha and i no bother to contact them again....at least i fuck the girl one day

Interesting story. If the guy was that rude, that's a real put off. Thanks for filling us in

Offline ibk

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 10:20:51 AM »
u for tell am say toto boku for lagos streets nau.