Author Topic: MY FIRST BLACKMAN PT1  (Read 4174 times)

Offline heatme14

• NAF Virgin
  • Hope you all get to know me ?
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: Student
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 119
MY FIRST BLACKMAN PT1
« on: June 07, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »
When I was 15, I had been having mostly oral sex with boys around my age, white and black. I had let a couple actually fuck me but mostly stayed with sucking. I felt at the time it was faster, no mess, could do it almost anywhere and I wouldn't get pregnant either, which was the main idea. I would get really wet sucking and sometimes actually have an orgasim sucking a cock.

Well one day I was at the mall, wanted to do some preschool shopping and spent the day wondering around, bought some things but didn't find much I liked on sale. I decided to go to the food court to get something to eat. It was crowded and not many open seats. I was carrying my tray and my bags and then I saw a table with just one person sitting there. It was an older blackman but he looked nice so I thought what the hell and asked him if he would share his table. He smiled and said sure pretty girl. I sat and ate and he started small talk and we had a nice conversation.
Told his name and his status and age (30's) and I told him mine and my age and family stuff, talked about many different things, nothing to do with sex though. I was finally done eating and there where people looking for seats and I told this man I had more shopping to do because I had to catch the bus at a certain time and I hoped to beat the storms that were scheduled to come thru. So I left and continued by shopping not relly thinking about the man I had just chatted with for almost a half hour. I was in a store I found that had lots of stuff I liked and lost track of time, I noticed I had only a couple minutes to get to the bus stop. I bought what I had and tired to run but had too much stuff now to really move too fast. I got to the door and went outside, it was already rainning, and looked at the bus stop and no one was standing there, shit I said and a woman standing nearby waiting to get picked up said if I was looking for the bus it was either a little early or really late because of the rain. I picked up my bags and went back inside because the next bus wasn't for another hour or so, didn't want to just stand out there in the rain, I didn't remember an umberela either. As I was walking in I heard someone say "Heather" and looked and it was the blackman I had eaten with. He asked if I missed the bus and I said it looks that way. He asked me again where I was going and i told him and he said he lived in """"", which was 2 towns over from me. He said he would give me a ride home if I wanted, I was not really afraid of him and the thought of being here with all this stuff now didn't appeal to me either. So I said ok sure and he said wait for him over by the door and he'd go get his car, he told what kind to look for and then went out. A few minutes later he came and beeped and I grabbed my stuff and ran outside, it was pouring hard and I got soaked that fast. I threw my bags into the backseat and then jumped in the front. I was dripping wet and he pulled the car up abit and stopped again and reached back into the rear and handed me a towel to dry myself some, he said he always has a towel in the back in case that happens to him when he knows it is supposed to rain.

He sat there as I used the towel to dry my head and legs and as much of my body as I could. I was wearing mini shorts and a tank top as it was really hot earlier that day, I hardly ever wore a bra because they annoy me and it was hot and I would sweat even more there. As I was drying some I was lifting my top up some to wipe the wetness in the front and the back, he must have caught a glimpse of my tit or something cause he said not wearing a bra huh ? I laughed and said yeah, I hate bra's and I'm small enough yet that it don't matter much anyway.  He then said put the towel over the back of seat and the seat so it would help keep the seat from getting too wet. Off then we went and as we were driving it really started to rain harder, you couldn't see much in front of you, he said I better find a place to park until this lets up some or neither one of us will get home. He found a parking lot to pull in to and we parked and waited.
He started chatting again but this time it was about me braless and other sexy things. I was still wet and took the towel and wipe my hair again and shoulders, he said he wouldn't tell if i want to take off my top and dry myself better and then did that laugh when one is serious but try's to be funny. I looked at him and said you'd like that, your not kidding me and then I laughed. He said I know your not afraid of me an I liked that and you looked like a girl who likes do things and I saw in your eyes at the food court that you were interested by the way you looked an acted. I know I'm much older but I would never tell and I doubt you would so go on take it off and dry and let me see those nice little white titties. I was startled that he came out like that but also I wanted to do it but didn't know how to go about being the one to suggest stuff. He just made things so much easier. So I took off my top and dried myself facing him and after a minute he reached over and felt one and said, yeah nice firm little tits you got there. He then said I assume you've done things with boys but have you ever done anything with a man?  I said yeah I've played around with boys and no not a man.  Have you been with black boys and I said yes, he said good girl and then took my hand and placed it in his lap and said feel that baby, I said yeah I feel it and he goes want to see it, I was getting turned on now and said sure let me see. He undid his pants and pulled them down and he was stiff and ready. He was about 8" and to me that was huge as I again never had a live man's cock in front of me. He said stroke it for me and as I did he started to play with my titties again, he then said I'd really like you to suck on it for me. I know you young white girls are good at that. I just looked at him and then I bent over and startded to lick the head of his cock for him and he just put his hand on my head and said suck it now white girl. So I sucked on his black cock for a good while as he played with my tits, he pulled back my shorts and rubbed my ass and fingered my pussy while I sucked on his cock. He asked that I not make any mess in the car and I better swallow all that was about to cum into my mouth. I answered with a mmmmmmmmmmmm and kept sucking.

He finally exploded into my mouth and I did swallow and swallow and swallow and it seemed it would never stop. I sucked on it a bit more to make sure it was all out and then sat back up and he said that I was a good girl for not making a mess and I was very good sucker for my age. He said he wanted us to get together again as I was just what he was looking for. At the time I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I liked his cock and all the cum, so I agreed to meet again. Which I did about a week later and we went to an outdoor area I knew and I got on my knees and he leaned against a tree and I sucked his black cock again until he filled my mouth with much cum for me to swallow all down.

I will do a part2 of this later if you want to find out what he really meant by the comment that i was what he was looking for.......
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 07:14:21 AM by heatme14 »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

MY FIRST BLACKMAN PT1
« on: June 07, 2011, 07:11:46 PM »

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • sparkle like the star in your sky,
    • View Profile
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 120
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: CLEANER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 20KG
Re: MY FIRST BLACKMAN PT1
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 03:16:49 AM »
Oh no,so soon?
My breathe is comn in short bursts,my thighs re shakn nd am damn drippn @ 3.15am, rolln on my bed! Hmmmmm

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 09:57:24 AM »
nice lil story,pls come and suck my big sexy cock

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • sparkle like the star in your sky,
    • View Profile
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 120
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: CLEANER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 20KG
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 11:45:43 AM »
so u self no slp? wow what is sweeter than having a soul mate?

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »
nothing dearie

Offline heatme14

• NAF Virgin
  • Hope you all get to know me ?
    • View Profile
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: Student
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 119
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 04:19:07 PM »
IF I WAS IN NIGERIA THEN I WOULD LOOK YOU UP TO SUCK YOR NICE LOOKING COCK.  LOOKS VERY YUMMY AND HOPE IT HAS LOTS OF CREAM TO FILL A GIRLS MOUTH ?

Offline emmaben

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • iHot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »
cum suck mine am sure you gonna enjoy it

Offline ivorbigunmick

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2011, 08:35:01 PM »
what a great story i cant wait for the second part well done heat me you can cum suck my big dick any time

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 03:54:08 AM »
see hustling lol

Offline emmaben

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru