Author Topic: patience ozokwor nude!  (Read 8600 times)

Offline Dreyfuss

• Jambite
  • Good times...
    • View Profile
patience ozokwor nude!
« on: January 26, 2011, 04:35:17 PM »
check out this pic a friend just sent me and said it was ms. Ozokwor nude taken by her sugar son. Lmao. Ppl gat imagination sha.

Post Merge: 26 January 2011, 16:40:34
patience
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 05:01:46 PM by Dreyfuss »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
Re: patience ozokwor nude!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 04:52:22 PM »
Need to see her face to confirm.

Offline chuxxy3000

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »
lol...

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 06:13:54 PM »
Dat aint patience to me

Offline joe grine

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 07:43:51 PM »
Hmmm... From the small portion of the face you can see, the thing resemble Mama G small. But there is no way to tell for sure...

Offline danbababee

• Experienced
  • play safe play fair
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 01:31:22 AM »
try not to get into trouble okay... but have fun
lets see full face

Offline vcwatcher

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 06:43:38 AM »
she's not the one .. .plz post young gurls pics not this strip mark old to grave woman

Offline hauna

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »
why r u trying to discredit older women - sick man

Offline jsegun

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 12:26:26 PM »
guys sabi lie. na waa!

Offline Kelechiart

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 01:43:13 PM »
two face of a coin,but come oh! do u know how serious dis is

Offline banana

• Experienced
  • D ''Life Changing 45 Second Presentation'' ask
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 03:56:09 PM »
Dreyfuss truth be told you have over step your boundary. yes there is your right to freedom to do whatever you want to do but note that your freedom ends when it encroaches into other people life or privacy. do you know that you can be sued for battery and have libel suit filed against you and this forum. if the picture is truly hers did you get the permission to post it and what if the picture is not hers nko, do you  know that the caption is enough trouble? my dear sweet Dreyfuss please let be careful and mindful of other people privacy and also our action.

i no go lie i enjoyed the picture small sha just small

Offline joe grine

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:00:11 PM »
Dreyfuss truth be told you have over step your boundary. yes there is your right to freedom to do whatever you want to do but note that your freedom ends when it encroaches into other people life or privacy. do you know that you can be sued for battery and have libel suit filed against you and this forum. if the picture is truly hers did you get the permission to post it and what if the picture is not hers nko, do you  know that the caption is enough trouble? my dear sweet Dreyfuss please let be careful and mindful of other people privacy and also our action.

What boundary has been crossed?

So all these photos of naked girls she has been posting didn't cross the boundary, but now that it is allegedly a photo of a famous actress, it's been crossed?

I don't see the problem here... If it is not Patience, all she has to say is that it is not her. If it is her, then her problem is with the so-called sugar son to whom she gave the photo. She needs to ask him why he distributed it.

Offline banana

• Experienced
  • D ''Life Changing 45 Second Presentation'' ask
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 04:27:21 PM »
Dreyfuss truth be told you have over step your boundary. yes there is your right to freedom to do whatever you want to do but note that your freedom ends when it encroaches into other people life or privacy. do you know that you can be sued for battery and have libel suit filed against you and this forum. if the picture is truly hers did you get the permission to post it and what if the picture is not hers nko, do you  know that the caption is enough trouble? my dear sweet Dreyfuss please let be careful and mindful of other people privacy and also our action.

What boundary has been crossed?

So all these photos of naked girls she has been posting didn't cross the boundary, but now that it is allegedly a photo of a famous actress, it's been crossed?

I don't see the problem here... If it is not Patience, all she has to say is that it is not her. If it is her, then her problem is with the so-called sugar son to whom she gave the photo. She needs to ask him why he distributed it.
Brother joe have you ever heard of accomplice to... well whatever am not a lawyer am just trying to do my own bit of keeping naf floating even if am not paying for the hosting. as to to the other pic she has been posting, pls look is if there is any direct caption as this post.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 04:30:09 PM by banana »

Offline joe grine

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »
Brother joe have you ever heard of accomplice to... well whatever am not a lawyer am just trying to do my own bit of keeping naf floating even if am not paying for the hosting. as to to the other pic she has been posting, pls look is if there is any direct caption as this post.

I am a lawyer and I can tell you there is no issue of accomplice here. Unless Dreyfuss broke into Ms. Ozokwor's house, or her computer, or stole her phone and got the photos, there is no crime. Especially since this photo is probably not even really Patience Ozokwor.

Offline Dreyfuss

• Jambite
  • Good times...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »
dint realize it would be such a big deal. prince do check if this post is libellous and if yes please delete it or let me know so i can remove the pics. thanks.

Post Merge: 27 January 2011, 17:24:27
dint realize it would be such a big deal. prince do check if this post is libellous and if yes please delete it or let me know so i can remove the pics. thanks.

Offline spark

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 05:36:04 PM »
LIE........................LIE........................ STOP SAYING UNTRUE TINS.NA  DAT UR FRND MAMA NUDE PICS.PLS BEG UR FRND TO TELL U D TRUTH

Offline superstud007

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Fuck well but use condom ooooo....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 08:29:17 PM »

My friend, it is VERY obvious you are not a lawyer...battery ke? battery is when you touch a person without their permission  ;D

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 09:22:03 PM »

Easy baby, cant  you see its only one person complaining while the rest are cool with it. Kip doing ur thing for those who appreciate it. U did nothing wrong, if Patience pic got leaked and you're showing it off, there certainly aint a problem.

I am a lawyer

He's a lawyer? No wonder he too dey yarn

Offline generalkhan

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 11:15:31 PM »
hmmm...... utterly un sexy.....

Offline marlon88

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 06:46:19 AM »
I really ain't got any problems with the pic. Lot's of celebrities pose nude all d time without raising any dust. But, I get the feeling dat the lady in question may start blowing hot and cold if this get's public. Nice one Dreyfuss! Let's just hope u don't find ur self neck deep in lawyers & Libel suits!

X

First Nigerian Adult Forum

Welcome Guest, Your Access is Limited Click HERE to Register and Get Full Access to Use Our Forum.
Join Now!