Author Topic: MY SEXISMS: NEEDS FOR DELIVERANCE  (Read 5280 times)

Offline buragidi

• Jambite
    • View Profile
MY SEXISMS: NEEDS FOR DELIVERANCE
« on: January 18, 2011, 03:46:10 PM »
Hi House. What I Will Be Discussing With You Here Are My Personal Various Sexcapades. I Do Solemnly Swear That Nothing Here Discussed Is A Fiction. They Are All True Life Experiences. I Have Done Bad Things So Much That I Really Need The Combination Of Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor Adeboye, Tb Joshua And The Likes To Lay Their Hands On Me. Please Do Not Get Me Wrong. I Did Not Commit Murder Neither Did I Steal Anyone's Property. I Commit Just One Major Sin-Divided Into Two-Furnication And Adultery.

By A Way Of Introduction, I Am A Married Man. Not Just Married But Married To An Extremely Beautiful Angel And God Has Given Us A Son Who Is Just One Plus. Despite This, My Other Name Is 'Sexism'. I Hope My Wife Would Never Have Any Course To Read This Because If She Does,  Anyway, To Her, I Am The Best Hubby In The World. I Make Myself Available As Much As I Can And I Had Never Denied Her Serious sex Just The Same Way I Provide For Her Material Needs. So Therefore, If You Tell Her She Will Not Beleive You. I Am Her Prince And She Is My Guiding Angel. However, Any Opportunity I Have To Go Outside, It Is Going To Be pussy fucking Galore.
                              Genesis
I Was Brought Up In A Palace. My Mother Was The 3rd Wife Of My Father-A Community Leader. As I Was Growing As A Little Boy, Gals Were Always Around In The House To Help Mum And Other Oloris(Queens) For Errands. At The Same Time, Because My Step Brother Was Very Brillant In His Secondary School, Some School Girls-Majorly Cousins Do Come To Sleep In The Guest Room To Read Over Night In Preparation For Their SSCE Exams Then. At Age Nine, I Would Stay In The Room With Them When They Studied And Most Time Sleep In The Guest Room. Even Though All Of Them Loved To Play With Me, Aunty Racheal Was The Closest To Me. May Be She Thought That By That Age I Would Not Know Anything, The Truth Is That I Am Much More Intelligent Than My Age. At Every Opportunity, Anty Racheal Would Grab My Thing Which Is Also Very Long And Thick, Compared With My Age And Play With It. If Other Girls Were Around She Would Excuse Herself To The Ladies And Take Me Along With Her And There She Would Take My dick Out And Put It In Her Mouth And The Naughty Thing Would Just Stand And If I Wanted To Shout, She Would Put Sweet In My Mouth. Aunty Racheal Would Always Buy Me Different Kind Of Things  But She Will Never Stop Playing With My Cock At Any Opportunity.

One Day, My Dad And Mum Travelled And Other Wives Travelled For A Function. I Remember It Was A Saturday And Their Was A Big Event In The Village And A Night Party Took Place. A Very Popular Musician Was Invited To Play And Every One In The House Went To The Party. I Was To Travel With My Parents But Aunty Racheal, Who Was A Favourite Of My Mum Told Mum That She Would Stay At Home With Me. When I Insisted I Would Go With My Parents, She Promised To Buy Me Everything I Needed And I Stayed. At Night, When Everyone Had Left For The Party. Infact, Aunty Racheal Did Bad Things To Me That Day. As Little As I Was, I Still Remember Every Detail Of What Transpired. There Was This Chocolate Gogo I Loved To Eat So Much. I Could Never Resist It. She Bought It In Abundance. She Equally Gave Me A Bottle Of Coke To Drink (Which I Now Know Was Missed With Some Alcoholic Contents). She Got Me Fully Unclothed, Put The Chocolate In My Mouth And Used Her Mouth To Share With Me Thereby Stylishly Giving Me Some Kiss. She Went Straight To The Video Player In The Room And Then Sloted In A Blue Film On The Vcr. (My First Time Of Seeing Such A Thing In My Life). As She Continued To Feed Me With The Chocolate, She Continously Ensure That I Wash It Down With The 'Alduterated' Coke She Gave Me. She Also Continue To Caress, Kiss, Suck And Stroke My Joystick. My Stick Rose Like A Warrior Even Though I Knew Not What Was Happening. She Quickly Unclothed Herself And Robb Chocolate On Her Breasts And Her Nipples . She Pull The Innocent Young Me To Her Self and Forced The Voluminous Nipples Into My Mouth. Because I Loved Chocolate And The Drink Was Working On Me I Licked And Succked The Combination Of Chocolate-coated Nipples. As I Did That, She Dipped Her Finger Into Her 'Pussy' And She Began To Moan. The Blue film On The Screen Did Not Help Matter. She Was Moaning. She Was Screaming. All Sorts Of Sound Like 'Oohhhhhhhhhhhh' Aaaaaaaaaaash. Ugagagagash. This Is Too Much. You Are Small But Mighty. Is Yours Luv. Oooooosh. Lick Me Dry. Suck Me Wet. Asssssssssssssh'

Suddenly, She Grapped My dick And Put It In Her Mouth And Started A Very Bad Fluting. I Started Crying. I Was Weeping. She Remained Insensitive To My Cry But Continued To Aggresively Massage And Manipulate My dick. It Was Hard As Rock. It Doubled In Height And The Turgidity Enlarged the Thickness. It Was Like It Was Going To Burst But Aunty Racheal Never Let It Be. As She Worked On My Penis, Her Hands Remained Inside Her Pussy. At A Level, I Could Not Take Any Longer. I Began To Shout And In No Time. Some Water (Not Spermatozoa And Not Urine) Started Coming Out Of My Penis. It Was Like I Was In Another World. I Felt I Would Die But It Was Very Exciting. After That. My dick Went Down And Shrank. Then, I Slept Off As She Continued To Moan.

Early In The Morning, She Started Again. She Went Through The Same Proccess . At A Level, After Feeding Me With Enough 'Chocolate Coated Breast' And Had Me Washed It Down With The 'Coke' Which Got Me On, She Asked Wheither I Wanted More Chocolate And I Answered In The Affirmative. She Now Said I Should Use My Mouth To Pick Eat It From Where She Would Keep It. She Just Opened Her Very Hairy pussy And Inserted A Stick Of Chocolate Inside And Asked Me To Bend Down As She Opened Her Legs Wide And Commanded My To Burry  My Head Inside As To Use My Mouth To Eat The Chocolate. As I Moved Closser To Her pussy, She Dragged My Heard Closer As She Fondled Her Breasts Again With The Shouts Of 'Oooshhhhhhhhhhh, Aashhhhhhhh' And The Likes Even As Juice Drops From Her pussy To Get The Chocolate Soaked. I Eat The Chocolate As I Sucked And Licked The hairy pussy, Maximally Garnished With The Taste Of The Chocolate. Suddenly, She Carried Me On Her, Move My Very Turgid dick Towards Her Honey Pot And Inserted It With Her Hand. She Systematically Jerked The Thing Inside And Out Of Her Honey Pot At The Same Time Fondle Her Breasts With The Other Hand As I Equally Rolled In Great Excitement. This Continued Untill When We Heard The Sound Of A Car Outside Of The Compound. She Quickly Removed My dick From Her Kitty, Cleaned The Whole Place As Fast As She Could Then Wrap Herself Up In An Ankara-Wrapper. She Also Got Me Dressed Up And Warned Me Never To Tell Anybody Before She Went To Open The Front Door For My Step Brother And Other People That Went For The Party.

This Was The Way I Was 'Disvirgined' And Then I Became A Consistent 'Fuckanizer' Of Aunty Racheal For Six Good Months Untill We Were Caught. That Would Be A Story For Other Day. Just Stay Tunned As I Make Further Confessions Of My Sins. This Is Just The Beginning.

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

MY SEXISMS: NEEDS FOR DELIVERANCE
« on: January 18, 2011, 03:46:10 PM »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
Re: MY SEXISMS: NEEDS FOR DELIVERANCE
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »
Aunty Racheal really abuse you.

Offline buragidi

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 04:11:19 PM »
Confession continues.

Since My First Encounter And The Frequent Subsequent Ones With Aunty Racheal, My Behaviour Had Become Just Like That Of A Dog. Anytime I See A Matured Girl, (Up Till Today) The Next Thing In My Mind Is How To Put Those Nipples In My Mouth And To Insert My Tongue Deep Down Into her Pussy And Eventually Use My Black rod To Append An Indellible Signature On The Pussy. Forget Not That We Usually Have Girls In The House And As A Growing Prince, I Enjoyed A Good Level Of Liberty. Tourching Older Girls Breasts Mearnt Nothing To Me. Funny Enough, Some Of The Girls Working In The Palace, I Tourched Their Jugs They Took It Lightly. When This Happened, I Knew I Had A Chance. Anytime I Saw Girls Taking Their Baths, I Forced The Bathroom Door Open After I Might Have Peeped And Discovered Their Face Were Covered With Soap, And Tourched Their Jugs, If She Appeared Hotile, I Would Run Out But If She Was A Quite Type I Stayed And Offered Assistance

Romoke's Case

Romoke Was My Mother's Maid. Even Though She Was A Maid, She Was Very Proud. She Was A No Non-Sense Girl. She Was The One Who Eventually Facilitated The Nabbing Of Me And Aunty Racheal. She Came Into The Palace About Three Months After I Was Disvirgined. She Was Around 17, I Think, With A Very Nice Physique. Her Big black Nipples Always Portrude Out Of Her Blouse Like A Ripe Paw-Paw And Whenever She Walked Around, The Jugs Would Always Jump Up And Down Like A Rabbit. Her Buttocks Were Something Else, Infact Whenever She Walked Around, My Dick Would Rise Up In Attention. At One Occasion, I Had Barged Into Her In The Bathroom And Touched Her Jugs Only For Me To Receive A Very Dirty Slap. She Treatened To Tell Olori(My Mum) And I Had To 'Simmer Down' She Was The Only Headache I Had In That House. My Problem Was That My Rod Would Never Fail To Stand Up Whenever She Walked Around. She Was Subjecting Me To A Serious Dick turgidity Harrassment. Because I Was Not Ready For Another Round Of Dirty Slaps, I Decided To Stay Away, But We Always Cross Part And My Dick Always Saluted Her.

My Mum Could Tolerate Anything But She Hated Theft. If You Dare Steal And She Caught You, You Are In Serious Trouble. One Day After My Mum Had Gone Out, I Went Out To Play With My Friends But Returned Home Earlier Than I Usually Did. The Previous Day, I Had Sighted Romoke With One Silly Boy Like This, Named Brother Sola At The Back Of The Fence With That one Coddling And Fondling Her. They Did Not See Me As It Was Dark. I Said To Myself, So The Breats I Am Dying To Tourch And Rock Is What This idiot Is Coddling Behind The Fence, With Annoyance, I Carried A Big Stone And Threw It At Them. The Stone Hit That Silly Sola On His Head And He Screamed. I Ran Inside The Fence As Romoke Too Ran Away Before Another Stone Hit Her. She Knew I Was Responsible But Could Not Ask Me Anything. Later In The Evening, I Went To Her And Told Her I Needed To Talk To Her. I Told Her I Will Report Her To Olori That Bro Sola Was pounding Her Behind The Fence. She Bullied Me And Treatened To Beat The Living Day Light Out Of Me If I Dare Do Anything Of Such. She Equally Added That If They Ask Sola, He Would Denied. I Kept Quiet As I Left. So This Fateful Afternoon, I Came Back Earlier From My Friends Place And As I Was Entering Into My Mum's Room, I Had A Feeling That Someone Was There. I Entered Stealthly Without Her Noting Me. There She Was, Romoke Was Busy Pilfering Money From Mum's Purse. I Shouted "Romoke, So You Are The One Stealing Mummy's Money' She Covered My Mouth With Her Hands, Knelt Down And Started Pleading And Begging Saying I Should Please Not Tell Anyone About It. Whatever I Wanted She Would Give Me, She Would Never Try It Again Bla, Bla, Bla. As She Knelt Down, Begging, I Held Her breasts in my palms And I Began To Fondle Them And I Continued To Say 'No Way, Mum Must Hear About This'. My black rod Down Was Already Elongated As Turgid As Ever. She Too held the dick And Began To Carress It (as she continued to plead), Just The Way Aunty Racheal Was Doing It.  My Hand Travelled Inside Her Cloth, Played With The nipples, And The Very Dark nipples Welcomed My Already Overtrained Fingers With  A Pointed Hardness. I Fondle her Jugs Seriously As She Continued To Say, Please Don't Tell Olori. If You Want To Do Me Anything, Do Me But Don't Tell Olori. The Sound Was Very Feeble Because I Was Already In Another Planet. As She Caressed My Pennis, I Continued To Moan, Just The Way I Watched It In Aunty Racheal's Blue Film. One Time, I Stooled Before Her And Put My Mouth On Her Nipples Even As She Remained On Her Kneeling Down Position. Ohhh, Very Succulent. I Sucked With Uncontrolled Alacrity And She Was Helpless. She Whispered To Me That We Should Leave Mummy's Room That Someone Might Come Inside But I Told Her Mummy Will Not Be Back Untill Late And Nobody Will Come In. Like She Had Been Waiting For The Opportunity Before, She Grabbed By My Dick And Manipulated It. I Asked Her To Remove Her Panties That I Wanted To Insert My Tongue And She Said It Is Not Good. She Asked Who Taught Me All This Bad Yhings That It Is Not Good At All. I Said Ok. It Is Not Good Abi, By The Time I Tell Mummy You Will Know Weither It Is Good Or Not. She Quickly Removed Her Pants. I Asked Her To Expand Her Legs On The Rog As She Laid On Her Back She Did Just That. Without Thinking Twice, I Deep=Slipped My Tongue Inside Her Wet pussy. She Screamed. I Also Inserted My Small Fingers Inside, Just The Way Aunty Racheal Taught Me.  She Moaned And Moaned And Moaned. My Dick Was Like It Would Cut. She Was Rolling On The Rug Like A Snake. Her Succulent Jugs Continue To Jump Up And Down Like A Rabbit. When I Could Not Take No More. I Mounted Her And Inserted My Black rod Into Her Juicy pussy. She Jerked As I Jerked And Few Minutes After, My Body relaxed And My Dick Shranked. I Stood Up And Told Her That Anytime I Come To Her And She Refuse Me, I Will Tell Mummy What She Did. Since Then, Romoke Always Gave Me Lunantic fuck, Most Expecially At The Back Of The Wall At Night.

On One Of Those Occasions, She Asked Me How I Got Such A Skill At That Age And I Told Her Aunty Racheal Mentored Me And She Asked Weither I Still Do It With Aunty Racheal And I Answered In The Affirmative. That Was The Beginning Of The Kasala That Erupted Eventually.

Stay Tunned As The Story Continues.

Post Merge: January 18, 2011, 08:14:05 AM
Prince, na so ooo. As it is not good to entrust growing up girls with big uncles, so it is risky to entrust growing boys with big aunties
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 04:14:05 PM by buragidi »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 04:28:14 PM »
>Prince, na so ooo. As it is not good to entrust growing up girls with big uncles, so it is risky to entrust growing boys with big aunties<
Correct.

Offline buragidi

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 04:50:21 PM »
hI House.

In as much as i wish to take this events chronoligically. I think that exegesis of circumstances had placed it upon me to fast foward today before moving back to previous issues. Let me move to a more recent event

You guys don't understand me or better still are insensitive to my plights. Please help call men of God to gather to deliver me because i sinned again yesterday.

SIN OF 18TH SEPT., 2010-THREE FREE KITTYS TRACKED ME DOWN.

The day was very hectic, no wonder I could not update some of my other threads on NBF. since I made up my mind to share this experiences, I had decided to flee from all the appearances of daughters of Jezebel. Let me quickly state here that over time, after uncountable encounter with ladies/girls/women of all kinds since I was violated at age 9, my third leg had grown and blossomed into a very long tick anaconda. Apart from that, It had become insatiable and very dangerous. One of my girls used to call me 'a man with time bomb between his legs'.

yes it was a Friday evening when i closed from work. I left the office around 7.30pm and covered my self with an umbrella to the Car park as it was raining cat and dog. I entered the Toyota rav4 and continued to drive down home, which was about 50mins drive to my house. The occassional traffic at airport road Abuja added like additional 25 minutes to the Journey. After driving for like 15minutes, I sighted two tall lanky ladies with a volumptious buttocks beckkoning on me for assistance as the rained pounded on them. On humanitarian ground, I parked and asked them to come inside the car, just to give them free ride and protect them from the rain. Because they were soaked, a quick glance at one of them (the light complexioned) revealed from within her cloth the tip of a very dark tick nipple making a pointed outline on her blouse through the underneath bra. The information received immediately sent a signal to my Cobra down and it immediately got excited as it struggled to force itself out of the trousers of my Italian tailored suit. Because I sat down driving, I was able to conceal the turgidity but It was a serious silent battle I was going true down there.

"Am sorry ladies for getting you exposed to this stuff. By the way, my name is Dickson, what of you?" I asked

The fair one introduced herself as Ada why the other said she was Ella by name as I later realised they were blood sisters. Ada was the elder and studies law in the University of Abuja while her younger sister, Ella studies management science in the same school. The truth of the matter is that the phisique of these ladies would make Adam fall in the garden of eden one million times. They were going to FHA Est. Airport rd, the same place I was going and since the rain was still very heavy, i decided to drop them off in their house, still on humanitarian ground. I parked infront of the house, a green roof bungalow painted in ash colur with a Bq and they pleaded I should just enter to at least Know their specific crib in the house. Since they would be using my unbrella, It would also be necessary for me to collect the umbrella back. To behave like a gentleman, I folowed them to the BQ and I was ushered into a well furnished 'self contained room'. I knew they needed to change their cloths since they were already soaked to their pants. As I moved to tell them good bye, Ella said "Please Dickson stay with us a little. we really enjoy your company and thanks a million for the ride. At least lets give you something to drink. Please" I told them I was ok, i would be visiting some other time. i really needed to go home. Ada interrupted and said "Please Dickson, Just stay with us for ten minutes, at least by then, the rains must have reduced" As she talked, the effect of the outline of her pointed nipples  became more pronounced on her very wet blouse and my Cobra increased in turgidity beyond consealment. They looked at each other and smiled. Before i could say jack robinson, They have landed a bottle of a drink(which i had never tasted in my life) on the stool infront of me as i sat down on their highly foaming bed. They said the name of the drink is 'KasaPrincle-alomabitters'  Ella said it was medicinal and they both persuaded me to sip it. I love alcohol so i was not treatened. i took the stuff as they did too. Right their, Ada started to get herself unclothed and I stood to go. "Aba Dickson, you don't have to go, whats the big deal in her unclothing in your presence. You are a big boy now." said Ella. As she talked, she put her hands on my laps and began to caress me. Right infront of me there was a set of another very ripe pawpaw-like breasts, succulent on the chest of Ada with an intimidating big black nipples" My mouth watered. The drink further energised my tick rod. Unconciously, my hands went yo Ella's chest and carry the very big jugs on her chest. I wanted to say 'Not again, i shall not fall, it is sisxteen minutes to nine' I found my self saying "ooosh, I have fallen again, it is sexteen minutes to pussies'

Ella slowly deeped her hand inside my trousers and the caged anaconda jumped out. she looked at Ada and smiled in approval. The fully unclothed Ada catwalked towards me and they in unison, gave my turgid rod the suck of its life. They took turn to suck. As Ella sucked, Ada deeped her tongue into Ella's cleanshaved pussy and lick with uncontrollabe alacrity. The house was full of screams. Ada screamed, Ella screamed, I screamed. anytime Ella leaved my Rod, she ensure she put her ripe pawpaw and breasts in my mouth.  i sucked with all the profesionalism in me. One sturbborn Rod!, two pussies!! four jugs !!!and four dark nipples!!!!. It was a crazy thing. Ella poured cold youghourt on my thick rod and sucked it like there would be no tommorrow. I just heard my self saying. 'asssssssssh, ooooooooooooooosh, licksssssssssssss. hummmmmm, oh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, alashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.(man, if den never take cold yoghurt do blowjob for u before, just try it once and you will no say den no dey shout alleluyah for mosque) .

I dipped my fingers into Ada's wet Pussy and went straight for her clit,  Experienced had taught me the best way to get it manupulated. she moaned and began to say some inaudible things. By this time we were all unclothed. Ella left my rod and put one of her nipples  on my mounth as i continued to three-finger Ada. Juice poured like tap  from Ada's Honey port as she continued to moan. Occassionally, Ella sucked her  ripe breats and she screamed the more. Suddenly, i shoved  Ada Away and went straight  for Ella's Pussy. Her's was more juicy than Ada's. I professionally inserted my finger inside as my other hands fondles her boobs. Ada came on me and put my long Rod into her mouth again. unfortunately, pouring was not in my agenda (I usually stay very long before I pour). at a level, I could not take anymore. As mesmerised as I was, my head was working even as the drink worked. I dragged my trousers close and removed my wallet from the pocket and went straight for the 'rough rider', strategically hid inside the wallet. I wore one on my Turgid thing and went straight for Ada's Pussy. As I entered She gave a loud scream. and Ella said 'Sorry babby" as my rod filled all the available space in her Pussy. I started slowly and exponetially increased the speed. As I fired, She screaamed and moaned initially and Ella  stool over her, positioning her wet pussy on her mouth and Ada who was going through a turbulent pounding courtesy of my  Big Rod continued to lick every drop of juice from her sister's Pussy, I removed my Rod as I turned Ada on her Belly making her to kneel down so that I could enter through back. just directly before me was Ada's overpronounced butts. I held it in my palm and then it was as soft and succulent as breasts. I used my hands to expend the gate of her pussy and once again I inserted my ever millitant rod inside as I started another round of mercilless pounding. She began to cry, hiss and weep. Ella inserted her tongue into my ear and licked as if her life depended on it and each time she hear the loud cry of her sister, she will say unto me "Please dear take it easy with her. I need to feel it like this inside of me".

after some minutes, i removed from my pennis from her, pulled out the rough rider and wear a new one. i inserted my three fingers into Ellas pussy and ensure there would be slippery passage. After some minutes, i inserted my Rod inside positioning her for scicors style. she shouted louder than Ada. she begged me to pound as fast as I could. I continued (praying hard to pour because i had already spent almost one hour thirty minutes). she moaned she was coming and I pounded heavily.  Few minutes after, I had a drop. I just remove my thing, which remained steve and turgid, dashed into their bathroom and poured water on my body. I checked my time, It was 15minutes to eleven. It was now i remembered i had left my mobile phone inside the car outside. They asked for my number and I told them I am a family man that i don't give it out. They asked I should check on them again and I said in my mind 'get ye behind me satan'

when i got to the car I saw eleven missed calls from my wife who had travelled the previous day with my son to meet my sister for a business endeavour. Guilt wrapped me up as i picked my phone to call her. I simply told her I was held down somewhere and I could not hear that my phone was ringing that the rain made me to come home late, just on my way going home.

Meanwhile despite the encounter, My Rod remained unsatisfied as It continued to burn inside my troursers.  A few killometer to my house, I saw a big breasted chic strolling alone in the dark(The vigilantee does not allow commercial cabs to move  into our area after ten). I parked, again on humanitarian ground and I told her I will drop her at the junction to my house while she would treck the remaining distance. she pleaded she was so tired that I should please drop her in the house, about another 5 minutes drive to my house(another mini estate). I agreed on humanitarian ground and as she sat by my side at the front sit, I could feel the Volume of her Breasts. It was cowbell-ourmilk! Maybe because of the effect of the drink I took in Ada/Ella's House, i just passed a careless comment that 'O girl, It is a big asset you have up here. It would drive me crazy if I remain with you in the room' she just kept quiet not saying anything. she had initially told me her name was Gift from Delta stay. I said, 'Gift you are not saying anything' and she responded 'What do you want me to say. You must be an ashawo-man" I said "Call me anything, I just like your phisique, thats my way of appreciating it" and she said Thank You. By the time we got to her area, there was a light out and she pleaded I should help her on the Generator set (She stayed with her younger sister who travelled to the village for a function and even she was just coming from ajourney) as we enterd the room,  I just grapped her from back and moved my hands into those heavy breasts, i fondled them with the cloth' She gave a resistance which I considered feeble "Is this the reason why you assisted me? Leave me, I will shout that you want to violate me" I laughed, without removing my hands from the breasts even as she feebly struggled to remove my hand and I said, "Baby don't get me wrong. I parked because I liked your person. I just want to play with you for a while" As i did this I ensured that my long thing Tourched and romanced her heavy hips"

, To be continued   

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »
You should also consider writing a novel, you can write man.

Offline buragidi

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »
Prince, are really sure? please don't flatter me. Anyway, may be i should start thinking towards that.

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 09:05:47 PM »
Prince, are really sure?
Yes i'm sure.

Offline thecurveD

• Really Experienced
  • I AM THE CURVE3
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Weight: 90
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 04:48:52 AM »
that novel will be, wow

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »
you said "...to be  continued." where is the continuance now?

krystal_babyluv

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 06:12:45 PM »
4real!u write well.wat can i say but GR8 TRU LYFE STORIES MAN

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • sparkle like the star in your sky,
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 120
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: CLEANER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 20KG
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
Guy put in 4 d BBC writing competition.
Meanwhile have u considered been a weirdo?
Wen u finish d storyline,I would give u my 2 cents. In my family we just recovering from my in_laws confessions!

Offline roguek

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Sometimes U gotta give a head to get ahead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 09:04:54 PM »
O boy, ppl dey o.
Na im me de talk?
I neva reach..............