Author Topic: Shocking!  (Read 3855 times)

Offline stevebiko

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
Shocking!
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:43:09 PM »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Shocking!
« on: November 30, 2010, 10:43:09 PM »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
Re: Shocking!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 02:31:16 AM »
Poverty and illiteracy is killing africa.

Offline saska1133

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 05:13:20 AM »
Chei!! Not only illiteracy but wickedness!!

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 01:30:12 PM »
Chei!! Not only illiteracy but wickedness!!

I agree with Saska. But i'll say also Nonchalance. He's angry that he's got HIV and doesn't care if he spreads it to other people. Like he says "i'm dying" this simply means "I dont give a fuck".
I believe they're many people like this walking on our streets today, who are angry with the world that they got HIV and would willingly spread it, like it was spread to them. This I think should take us to the same moral lesson "Use a Rubber"

Offline stevebiko

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »
To all those who think HIV can only be contracted through the penis.....................who want to lick every pussy, rubber or no rubber, if you lick an HIV infected pussy, the chances of contracting it are higher than if you fuck without a condom.

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 08:14:15 PM »
@ Steve........Gotta ask u this question, do u do oral sex as in give cunnilingus?

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »
if you lick an HIV infected pussy, the chances of contracting it are higher than if you fuck without a condom.
Yes and no.

The likelihood of either a man or a woman becoming infected with HIV as a result of receiving oral sex is extremely low, as saliva does not contain infectious quantities of HIV.

Offline stevebiko

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 12:19:11 AM »
if you lick an HIV infected pussy, the chances of contracting it are higher than if you fuck without a condom.
Yes and no.

The likelihood of either a man or a woman becoming infected with HIV as a result of receiving oral sex is extremely low, as saliva does not contain infectious quantities of HIV.

Note my language.......If you lick, the chances of contracting........I.e infecting yourself.
You will agree with me that as you talk, eat, and brush, the linnings of your mouth are heavily lacerated. Therefore, if you come in contact with infected pussy juice, your guess is as good as mine.
@Prince, I disagree with you..........all body fluids including saliva contain massive quantities of infectious diseases including HIV .(though lesser in saliva)......The theory you are relying on is based on the assumption that the digestive enzymes in saliva will kill a large amount of HIV viruses present.
That theory is still being taught but outdated as current research shows otherwise.(Pls Researsh the LANCET.)
If you are current, you will know that it's being suggested that that you use dental dams and a polythene barrier when having oral sex.
I will show you a clip where a barrier is used.

Post Merge: December 11, 2010, 04:24:05 PM
@ Steve........Gotta ask u this question, do u do oral sex as in give cunnilingus?

Yes I do. but with just 1.

Post Merge: December 11, 2010, 04:33:12 PM
Note! I copied this piece below  from CDC......Center for disease control and prevention.

Oral Sex Is Not Risk Free
Like all sexual activity, oral sex carries some risk of HIV transmission when one partner is known to be infected with HIV, when either partner’s HIV status is not known, and/or when one partner is not monogamous or injects drugs. Even though the risk of transmitting HIV through oral sex is much lower than that of anal or vaginal sex, numerous studies have demonstrated that oral sex can result in the transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Abstaining from oral, anal, and vaginal sex altogether or having sex only with a mutually monogamous, uninfected partner are the only ways that individuals can be completely protected from the sexual transmission of HIV. However, by using condoms or other barriers between the mouth and genitals, individuals can reduce their risk of contracting HIV or another STD through oral sex.

Oral Sex is a Common Practice
Oral sex involves giving or receiving oral stimulation (i.e., sucking or licking) to the penis, the vagina, and/or the anus. Fellatio is the technical term used to describe oral contact with the penis. Cunnilingus is the technical term which describes oral contact with the vagina. Anilingus (sometimes called “rimming”) refers to oral-anal contact. Studies indicate that oral sex is commonly practiced by sexually active male-female and same-gender couples of various ages, including adolescents. Although there are only limited national data about how often adolescents engage in oral sex, some data suggest that many adolescents who engage in oral sex do not consider it to be “sex;” therefore they may use oral sex as an option to experience sex while still, in their minds, remaining abstinent. Moreover, many consider oral sex to be a safe or no-risk sexual practice. In a national survey of teens conducted for The Kaiser Family Foundation, 26% of sexually active 15- to 17-year-olds surveyed responded that one “cannot become infected with HIV by having unprotected oral sex,” and an additional 15% didn’t know whether or not one could become infected in that manner.

Oral Sex and the Risk of HIV Transmission
The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much less than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex. Measuring the exact risk of HIV transmission as a result of oral sex is very difficult. Additionally, because most sexually active individuals practice oral sex in addition to other forms of sex, such as vaginal and/or anal sex, when transmission occurs, it is difficult to determine whether or not it occurred as a result of oral sex or other more risky sexual activities. Finally, several co-factors may increase the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex, including: oral ulcers, bleeding gums, genital sores, and the presence of other STDs. What is known is that HIV has been transmitted through fellatio, cunnilingus, and anilingus.

Other STDs Can Also Be Transmitted From Oral Sex
In addition to HIV, other STDs can be transmitted through oral sex with an infected partner. Examples of these STDs include herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, genital warts (HPV), intestinal parasites (amebiasis), and hepatitis A.

Oral Sex and Reducing the Risk of HIV Transmission
The consequences of HIV infection are life-long. If treatment is not initiated in a timely manner, HIV can be extremely serious and life threatening. However, there are steps you can take to lower the risk of getting HIV from oral sex.

Generally, the use of a physical barrier during oral sex can reduce the risk of transmission of HIV and other STDs. A latex or plastic condom may be used on the penis to reduce the risk of oral-penile transmission. If your partner is a female, a cut-open condom or a dental dam can be used between your mouth and the vagina. Similarly, regardless of the sex of your partner, if your mouth will come in contact with your partner’s anus, a cut-open condom or dental dam can be used between your mouth and the anus.

At least one scientific article has suggested that plastic food wrap may be used as a barrier to protect against herpes simplex virus during oral-vaginal or oral-anal sex. However, there are no data regarding the effectiveness of plastic food wrap in decreasing transmission of HIV and other STDs in this manner and it is not manufactured or approved by the FDA for this purpose.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:24:32 AM by stevebiko »

Offline ogolefelix

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 03:35:33 AM »
kummm

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2010, 08:06:23 AM »

The risk of HIV transmission from an infected partner through oral sex is much less than the risk of HIV transmission from anal or vaginal sex.
Mr. arguement even your quote is repeating the same thing i mentioned above.

the chances of contracting it are higher than if you fuck without a condom.
This contradict your quote above.
This forum is made to inform people and not to mislead them. Information is power. Information is what differentiate a developed country from undeveloped one. (I REPEAT USE CONDOM)

I'm not the argueing type as Nigerians are good in that. I'm a well informed person.
Men are more luckier than women because men release sperm and women received it, meaning a man can make love with an infected woman without getting infected, that's if the woman is well lubricated before making love, that's why it's good to do fore play before the act. (i'm not saying make love with an unknown person without protection)

I live in a country with free health services where population are well informed, even a 10 yrs old know's everything about HIV/AIDS and STDs.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 08:31:04 AM by Prince »

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2010, 08:54:44 AM »
@ Prince......True talk. Jacob Zuma, the president of SA had unprotected sex with a HIV infected lady and still was uninfected. He said he did it aware of the risks and he came out lucky. Men are more lucky whern it comes to HIV contraction but the fact remains till tomorrow use a condom no matter what. As for oral sex,I feel Steve's point, the mouth could get lacerated easily even from the food we eat. One really has to be CAREFUL. It's good this discussion is being held but please lets not forget the bottomline - UNSAFE SEX IS RISKY!

Offline stevebiko

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 09:07:22 AM »
Yes and no.

........as saliva does not contain infectious quantities of HIV. Your post which I disagreed with. Our postings here are entertaining? enlightening and informative. even in established procedures, there are always forums were participants differ slightly based on where they are coming from.

I find it funny that you would call me mr Arguement.....That is insulting.....
I did not contradict myself as my analysis is based on tons of materials I have gone through but the article I posted is from one source.......You will agree with me that we have many definitions of economics but no two are exactly thesame.
My analysis derives from the attitude of the average black man to sex.
Like you said, proper lubrication and foreplay reduces the incidence of transmission......YES I agree and that is my point! If both partners don't have cuts, and engage in good fore play and make gentle love, then the incidence of transmission is reduced.
Minute quantities of HIV can be transmitted through saliva and if there are microscopic brises in the mouth, penis or vagina, then infection can take place. On the other hand, if they are no bruises on the penis and vagina, then the likelyhood of infection is reduced. So, metaphorically speaking, two risk factors are present here were the safer is less safe and the riskiest is safer.
As for arguements, we must argue and try to push our honest convictions forward as cleanly as possible without being abusive or insulting........without it, there will be no progress.If I am wrong, ignoring my arguements will not help me as superior arguements will in most cases win.
Albert Einstein was hounded for propagating the theory of relativity which is the foundation of modern physics as we see it today; but still largely untested.
As a forum, we should share ideas ind propound as only quality postings will attract and retain quality individuals.
Cheers.

Post Merge: December 12, 2010, 01:14:05 AM
@ Prince......True talk. Jacob Zuma, the president of SA had unprotected sex with a HIV infected lady and still was uninfected. He said he did it aware of the risks and he came out lucky. Men are more lucky whern it comes to HIV contraction but the fact remains till tomorrow use a condom no matter what. As for oral sex,I feel Steve's point, the mouth could get lacerated easily even from the food we eat. One really has to be CAREFUL. It's good this discussion is being held but please lets not forget the bottomline - UNSAFE SEX IS RISKY!
p
@ Niceguy, good post.......So many clean people sleep with infected people without being infected.
If not, we would all be infected. I repeat your line.......UNSAFE SEX IS RISKY
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:49:21 AM by stevebiko »

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2010, 09:41:37 AM »
Hey Steve u made ur latter comment part of the quote.

Offline stevebiko

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2010, 10:00:24 AM »
Hey Steve u made ur latter comment part of the quote.
Which one?

Post Merge: December 12, 2010, 02:50:26 AM
The Lancet Infectious Diseases, Volume 8, Issue 9, Pages 553 - 563, September 2008

Rethinking the heterosexual infectivity of HIV-1: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Original Text
Kimberly A Powers MSPH a , Charles Poole ScD a, Audrey E Pettifor PhD a, Prof Myron S Cohen MD a b c
Summary
Studies of cumulative HIV incidence suggest that cofactors such as genital ulcer disease, HIV disease stage, and male circumcision influence HIV transmission; however, the heterosexual infectivity of HIV-1 is commonly cited as a fixed value (approximately 0·001, or one transmission per 1000 contacts). We sought to estimate transmission cofactor effects on the heterosexual infectivity of HIV-1 and to quantify the extent to which study methods have affected infectivity estimates. We undertook a systematic search (up to April 27, 2008) of PubMed, Web of Science, and relevant bibliographies to identify articles estimating the heterosexual infectivity of HIV-1. We used meta-regression and stratified random-effects meta-analysis to assess differences in infectivity associated with cofactors and study methods. Infectivity estimates were very heterogeneous, ranging from zero transmissions after more than 100 penile-vaginal contacts in some serodiscordant couples to one transmission for every 3·1 episodes of heterosexual anal intercourse. Estimates were only weakly associated with study methods. Infectivity differences, expressed as number of transmissions per 1000 contacts, were 8·1 (95 % CI 0·4—15·8) when comparing uncircumcised to circumcised susceptible men, 6·0 (3·3—8·8) comparing susceptible individuals with and without genital ulcer disease, 1·9 (0·9—2·8) comparing late-stage to mid-stage index cases, and 2·5 (0·2—4·9) comparing early-stage to mid-stage index cases. A single value for the heterosexual infectivity of HIV-1 fails to reflect the variation associated with important cofactors. The commonly cited value of 0·001 was estimated among stable couples with low prevalences of high-risk cofactors, and represents a lower bound. Cofactor effects are important to include in epidemic models, policy considerations, and prevention messages.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:50:26 AM by stevebiko »

Offline kekefresh

• Global Moderator
  • Really Experienced
  • Looking in2 the future, knowing wat I do...
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: Tall enough 4 her
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Babalawo
  • Weight: not too big not too small
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 12:06:31 AM »
so so so sad