ads by AdXpansion

Author Topic: GANGBANGED PART ONE  (Read 17717 times)

Offline buragidi

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
GANGBANGED PART ONE
« on: November 25, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »
I met Helen when I was 18 and seeking admission into the University.  One would not be making a mountain out of a mole hill if he should describe her as 'Miss Beauty' She was jut 19 but had Grade A experience in Blow Job.  It was in a Birthday party we actually met and a Friend of mine who was a cousin of hers connected us together.  Notwithstanding the fact that everyman there wanted her, the influence of the her Cousin, my friend cemented her to me all through the night.

At around 3. am when the party what at its climax, I suggested we should move out of the Hall to take some fresh air outside and she obliged.  We went far into the darkest of night.  We started by a simple hug, moved into a light kiss, as my hands fondled her big breasts.  she let out a soft moan as her hand caressed my Dangerous dick inside my trousers.  In no time, she brought my fully erect Dick out of my Trousers and gave me serious hand work as i continued to moan loudly in the open space enveloped by darkness.

She took it a bit further as she knelt in front of me swallowing my dick in entirety.  Oh! She started with her tongue caressing the cap of my penis.  As her tongue rolled around the cap of my dick, I screamed in ecstacy.  she continued for a moment untill she started mouth pumping my organ and i began to sing all sorts of incoherent songs.  Few minutes after, a sweet sensation ran through my system as filled her mouth with cum amidst thunderous screams.

From that Night on, Helen would always come visiting and each time she would take me into cloud nine with her mouth.  Inspite of this, there was a problem.  Each time i attempt to go through to her pussy she repelled.  I could play all sorts of game with her breast, navel, mouth, head, nose, leg, hand, but her pussy was a 'no-go-area' for me.  Infact, i regarded myself as a 'persona-non-grata' in her pussy.

. . .
. . .
. . .

Kelvin was a very close Friend of mine but he was generally reputed to be loquacious and garrulous.  It was even generally believed that he boasted a lot on matters relating to girls.  He wanted everyone to know how each girl he dated begged him for sex.  Most at time, he talked about how he conquered the biggest of girls on his bed and how they praised him he was the best sex-master on earth.  Sandra was her newest girl and today was the first day they would be fucking.  They had been inside the room since 11. am.  Occasionally, Kelvin would come out to tell his friends-Peter, Tony, Ken and others who were playing football outside, how he had been mercilessly banging Sandra while she kept asking for more.

At 7. pm, I met Peter, Tony and Ken infront of kelvin house just as Kelvin came out of his room (leaving sandra alone in the room) to gist with his friends about his action.

"Guys, can you beleive I had never fucked a girl as sex crazy as this babe? She never get tired and she kept asking me to fuck her.  Infact, i am tired.  I wouldn't mind if I can have someone take her somewhere and continue" Kelvin announced

My Dick responded immediately as she instantly stood erect in my Trousers making a dangerous outline.  My dick was seriously punished by Helen couple of hours ago.  As usual, she came to give me her normal blow job and she would be traveling tomorrow, not knowing when she would be back as her Uncle wanted her to stay with him pending the time she would get admission into the University. 

I needed to insert my dick into her pussy badly.  The blow job made me to cum twice but I needed to bury my dick into her pussy.  I pleaded, begged, persuaded her to allow me just this once but she refused.  i used all man's antics at my disposal yet it failed.  Helen left me with my hard-on dangerously looking for a pussy to enter.  when i could not stand it any longer, I picked up a quarrel with her but it did not make her to open her legs for me. 

Immediately she left, I grabbed the cup of vaseline on the table, applied it on my Pennis and had a serious masturbation, immediately I cum, I had errection again.  The only way out was to fuck a pussy!   Nope, there must be an alternative.  Would i fuck a goat because that is the nearest creature.  God forbid! I grabbed a bottle of Seaman aromatic schnapps and sipped to empty the content believing it would bail me out.  Alas! it only worsened. 

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

GANGBANGED PART ONE
« on: November 25, 2010, 04:48:45 PM »

Offline Diva

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • hmmnnn...
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Religion: Christian
Re: GANGBANGED PART ONE
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »

lol...dis story is so funnyyet so sexy.

Offline buragidi

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 08:19:34 AM »
Thanks a million Diva. We actually need more comments on threads to get us encouraged. Meanwhile, I hope you have read the continuation part of my other thread in Cheating session 'Please help I am being blackmailed' Please do.

Post Merge: November 26, 2010, 12:20:54 AM
Hard on, tipsy, I went to kelvin house to just shelve away the problem and here he was making an offer that "I wouldn't mind if I can have someone take her somewhere and continue" .

I quickly remembered the day Sandra and Kelvin met. Kelvin had walked up to her in the cafe and requested to speak with her and she had snubbed  him. On her way home we (Kelvin and I) walked towards her and all advances by Kelvin failed. At a level, she had to walk far ahead of us just to avoid listening to any sort of 'cock and bull' story from Kelvin. Even kelvin was giving up. It was when I stepped into the situation that she waited and listened. infact, i remembered her saying ' why are you pestering me for him and not you finding your own friend? infact i waited because of you" This impressed me that she at least respected me.

without hesitation, I jumped at Kelvin's Offer. We both agreed on the strategy while Peter and others listened without interest, afterall it was my game. As agreed, Kelvin went inside told Sandra he had to go somewhere he would be back soonest.  Few minutes after, i entered his room as Sandra lied on her back wearing a very sexy pink bra and a small see-through short that revealed the shape of her pussy.I am sure she had no pant on as i could see the public hair in her navels as it was not covered. I felt like grabbing her there and then and slide my big dig (which is bigger and stronger than Kelvin's) in her pussy but that was no t our plan.

she quickly adjusted to get her self covered as she saw me.

"AH Dickson, what are you doing here, I thought it was Kelvin coming in" She said as she tried to get more covered.

"Hmm, I am sorry to bump into your privacy. Kelvin actually asked you to follow me to meet him in Blue best Site (A very secluded site far away from the town just springing up where I had a room rented where I stayed whenever i wanted to be alone, people hardly came there)

Offline Diva

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • hmmnnn...
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 09:45:53 AM »

i lyk dis story o!

more more more!

Offline Swagar

• Really Experienced
  • swag fuk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
"shoutin",, guy, u must finish dis story!, ma dick is also in suspence,,, Check out d grandeur,,,

Offline saska1133

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2010, 09:14:52 PM »
Guy, no kill person with suspense!!!!
All ya posts r thunderous yet u r suspending us.
Abeg fire on!!!

Offline buragidi

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2010, 01:41:55 PM »
saska, swagga, diva and all. i amm very sorry for the break in transmission. Honestly i had been extremely busy since the past few weeks that i could not update my threads. I am back now and I promise to make it up to u guys.

Cheers!

Offline Abulove

• Really Experienced
  • No sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »
We are still waiting oh!Where are you now?!Still hammering the insatiable Sandra?????

Offline efjaysharon

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Engineer
  • Weight: 70kg
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2010, 12:03:37 AM »
complete d story oh!

Offline buragidi

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2010, 03:12:26 PM »
without hesitation, Sandra agreed to follow me to the Blue best site, unsuspecting of the turbulence that awaited her virgina over there. The thirty minutws treck to The Blue best was like eternity to me. Save for the darkness that covered us, everyone who met us on the way would have run away at the sight of the huge outline made by my dick on my trousers. Surprisingly, Sandra was very comfortable trecking along with me. Could it me that she did not notice 'wetin i carry under'? or could it mean that she thought it was just film trick? Perhaps She too wanted to have a feel of it. Whichever is the reason, what i knew was that she was more than comfortable in my company. As we trecked, occassionally our body contacted and this further enlongate the turgidity of my Dick

Offline dsmasher

• Jambite
  • like play like play
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 04:15:34 PM »
d suspense is getting unbearable, master story teller finish ur story oooo!

Offline buragidi

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2010, 04:53:57 PM »
No 34 was a lone bungalow at the most extreme back of the remote Blue Best. It was a four bedroom flat mearnt to be let out as single room each. Save for the room i rented, all other rooms in the flat were vacant. In the same vein, the new estate was like an abadoned empire. By the time we entered my room, it took more than the spirit of a man to fight the urge to grab her, land her on the bed and start pounding her but somehow, i managed to be a gentleman, afterall i had her all to my self in this lonely room of a remote estate hardly visited by people.

i brought out a bottle of Bachus wine from the fridge and offered her a glass (The wine had earlier be missed with some intoxicating dry gin. I always offered it to girls who i perceived might play difficult and i wonder why it refused to work on Helen). After some resistance, she agreed to have some sip.

"Why did Kelvin asked us to come here and when is he coming in?" She asked

I moved close to her as she was seated on the bed, caressed her back with my left hand and whispered to her in a very lustful bedroom voice that

"My dear, iam very sorry for this. Kelvin did not ask me to take you here. I decided to take you here just to save you from some iminent danger to your pussy. Beleve me sincerely, if i had followed kelvin instruction and taken you to where he asked me to take you, by know you would have been sweatinh under A/C

Post Merge: December 30, 2010, 09:13:31 AM
"What?" She shouted. "Kelvin can not do this to me. It is not possible. I did not deserve this from him. Dickson, tell me it is not true. tell me you are joking. Tell me..." She snobbed as she spoke

"Dearest Sandra, you are the most lovely girl I had ever seen in my life. Your beauty is just something else (As I spoke my hand continued traveling to and fro her back playing with the strap of her bra) I can not imagine how any man in his real sense would try to hurt a beautiful Angel like you. Sandra, I must confess to you that the very first day i saw you I fell in love for you but had to play a gentleman when I discovered Kelvin was already making advances. But now that i know that He had no good plan for you, Honestly i can see no obstacle in us been together." As I spoke, my hand closed up more on her and she continued to sob

My hand travelled under her Bra to be welcome by a very hard stone like nipple on a heap of very succulent breast. As i caressed the nipple she moaned and pushed me away with a feeble resistance.

Before she could say Jack Robinson, I locked her mouth with mine and in no time out tongues flittered as my finger  moved under her pants, there lied well trimmed hair surrounding her juice dripping pussy.

Post Merge: December 30, 2010, 10:03:33 AM
I dipped hand inside her pussy and the whole area was soggy. She moaned as she hurriedly grabed my long dick which is bigger, stronger and more reliable than Kelvin's and then she began to confess

"Dickson, I love this dick ooo. the day i saw you in the cafe, wearing that tight white trousers i noticed the outline of it . osshshshhhh and i became wet. ugashhh Thank God for creating this opportunity. asshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She groaned as she caressed my dick cap.

I slowly moved my finger to find her clit which was very long and stood erect as i flipped open her pussy lips. She groaned louder amd louder and louder as my finger performed wonder on her clit.

"Dickson, i need your tongue in my pussy. I need you to tongue lash my clit. Please do it now. Please suck it for me" as she pleaded, tears rolled down her cheeks and her strokes on my dick sent sensation through my body system.

In no time, we were both practically naked. Our cloths littered the whole room as my tongue continued to lick her clith, her pussy lips, her ass hole and her interior pussy while she simultaneously suck my fully erect dick, her ass and pussy just above my mouth in a 69 position
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 06:03:33 PM by buragidi »

Offline Swagar

• Really Experienced
  • swag fuk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2010, 07:45:08 PM »
Hmmm, nw i dnt know o if it my dick jst gaind lenght or ma boxers is 2 shrt, bt i knw my dick is headin 4 my knee! Gush! !,, sharp guy!! Sweet sandra!

Post Merge: December 30, 2010, 11:46:04
Hmmm, nw i dnt know o if it my dick jst gaind lenght or ma boxers is 2 shrt, bt i knw my dick is headin 4 my knee! Gush! !,, sharp guy!! Sweet sandra!

Offline buragidi

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 01:42:44 PM »
we continued in this position for about 45 minutes. only our tongues and fingers fucked each other's privates. The only sounds in the room were moans and occasional screams by both of us-her's in a meso-soprano voice and mine in a deep baritonic voice. Her two succulent boobs crowned by her dark nipples were not spared from my heavy palms even as i succked her pussy. I fondled her breasts occasionaly and each time i moved my hands around her nipples she screamed louder. After 45 minutes of serious sucking, she sudenly removed my long dick from her mouth and started pleading saying.

"Dickson, you are my dick. I will do anything you want. Please let your tongue roll more on my clit. I want to pour my juice out like tap. I can feel it comimg. ashshshhss. hmmmmm. oshshshshhhs. Do it for me. Please hold my breast, It is coming. Like waters from tap. I can feel it . ashshshsh"

As she spoke, she started breathing heavily and moving her buttocks in a rythimic way even has my tongue was positioned against her clit and my hands continuously fondled her breasts dangling like ripe pawpaw above me. In few minutes, she increased the tempo of the movement and this propelled me to suck her clit like my existence depended on it. In no time, my hardwork under her was rewarded with a shower of blessing as salty virgina juice flew out of her pussy abundantly into my mouth. without hesitation, i licked every drop of it as she mubbled some inaudible words.

Offline Swagar

• Really Experienced
  • swag fuk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2010, 04:46:18 PM »
Oouch such words cld make n start suckin her lungs,,, dickson n dixie at work on sandra ,,

Offline stud-pulsar

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 03:27:46 PM »
  ;) ;) ;)am practically goin to rip this girl that's with me here as am reading this.....i wanted to make love to her b4.....now am practically goin to tear and pound her pussy.... ;D ;D

Offline thecurveD

• Really Experienced
  • I AM THE CURVE3
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Weight: 90
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »
guy if u no bring the next part of this tori fast, problem go dey

Offline Swagar

• Really Experienced
  • swag fuk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 06:43:52 AM »
Problem??

Offline Olivine2

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2011, 10:44:24 AM »
Pretty nice one, buddy. ;)

Offline meczy

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • lets get down
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 04:49:25 AM »
Man u re good, weather lie or true o. My dick dey salute u,
hey let me warn u, u better complete dis story b4 my dick becomes hyperpensive, if  e nevs be self. Hahaa
kudos, fire down

Post Merge: February 10, 2011, 08:49:38 PM
hey let me warn u, u better complete dis story b4 my dick becomes hypertensive, if  e nevs be self. Hahaa
kudos, fire down

Post Merge: February 10, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
hey let me warn u, u better complete dis story b4 my dick becomes hypertensive, if  e nevs be self. Hahaa
kudos, fire down