Author Topic: Birthday Sex (Hangover)  (Read 229 times)

Offline Cassannova

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: No
Birthday Sex (Hangover)
« on: July 14, 2018, 01:46:46 AM »
A couple of years back, I met a pretty lady living not too far from my place of work then, her name was M.
M is a tall, light skinned (not too fair), thick, with some lovely firm boobs (size 38DD I guess  :)) and gorgeous hips (Omalicha 1). I noticed her for awhile, the way she carried herself with so much charisma. I liked her from a distance.
One day after work, I walked into a small store close to my place of work and I met an old friend of mine who I got talking with, before I could say JACK!.. Guess who walked into the store... M!!! I kinda lost my breathe for a few seconds cause she was smiling and walking towards my direction, only to realize that M and my friend knew each other. My friend introduced me to M, apparently she (my friend) was waiting for M to get back from work so they could go hang out. That was how I met M officially.
The following week or thereabout, I met M again this time she was alone, we got talking for a while and we exchanged numbers (not that same day though). The day we exchanged numbers, we got talking late into the night (She is a straight forward person to an extent) and she told me that the following month was her birthday and she had plans for a small get together with some friends and I was invited.
Her birthday finally came, my Boss then decided to send me outside Lagos (Ota) that day for a meeting(it also happened to be a Friday). The get together was for 7pm till 10pm. As at 7pm, we were still in the meeting, by the time we were done it was past 8, I had several missed calls from M. I returned her call and she was practically mad at me, I explained to her and promised to make it up to her asking if she wouldn't mind going clubbing that night, all she said was ' just come to my place first'.
On getting to her place, it was around 11pm, she started giving me attitude and plenty 'ladies drama'  :)... I used close to an hour to pacify her, saying stuffs like it wasn't intentional and I actually had plans of spending the night with her if she didn't mind, then her mood lightened  up and she asked me what I had in mind,.. I was like anything that would make you happy. (before now, she had always wanted to go to the shrine(Fela's shrine in Alausa, Ikeja) and a strip club) so I suggested we even do both tonight.
She went in to change and came out looking dazzling gorgeous and sexy in a dark brown dress (with no panties, how did I know... #ifyouknowyouknow  ;D). We headed off to the shrine, on getting there asking her what she wanted, she was like anything you give me...  I then asked our(My friends and I when we go) customer to give me 'skushis' (If you don't know, google is your friend  ;D) without me asking her what she had earlier that day (so it doesn't affect her system).
The lady serving us then gave us the one mixed with some 'strong herbs'. (I don't take alcohol any longer and M knows) she was served the drink with ice cubes, While I took a regular juice. She then starting drinking it like soda cause it's usually sweet, less than 20mins after she whispered in my ear, Cass I can't feel myself. It then dawned on me to have asked her what she had had earlier. I quickly requested for every peppery substance that she could possibly eat (Pomo, meat and  asun). It did not work o! . I then told her to start chewing the ice cubes to calm her nerves, she felt better for like 3mins then said she wants to puke....Haaaa!!!... Who send me message??? That was all I could think of.

Paying the bills and buying paracetamol with it just incase she eventually throws up. The walk from where we sat to the car was one of the longest I've taken in a while, I practically had to carry her to the car, she still insisted she felt like puking. At that point, I had to 'force' her to puke then administered the drug I got for her after which she felt a bit better.
Let's go home M.
No I'm not going, I still want to go to the strip club you promised me.
Haaaa.... Mo gbe (I don enter am) was all that came to my mind.

I tried convincing her for another day, but she insisted using emotional blackmail and sentiment being her birthday.

I stay on the mainland, but all the good strip clubs I know are on the island except one in Surulere on Adeniran Ogunsanya. (If you know you know), so I decided to go there, since it is closer to our houses. On getting to the Strip club, she started feeling somehow again, I was like...you know what, let me just drop you off at home
she said she was hungry and needed to eat something since she puked earlier. I got something for her to eat. While she was eating, I could see her face lightening up... I was like wow!!!... So fast.
We headed in, the place was crowded, so we had to go the VVIP where it was less crowded (but extra bills to be paid  :(  ;D)

....Sorry for all these long and boring stories earlier, this was were all the fun started.  ;D ;D

They started playing songs she liked, being tired from all her 'stress', I was sitting down then  she started giving me lap dance then said, how about we perform one item on her bucket list ;D 
she asked that we changed sit to a more secluded corner that was darker and she brought out my now erect dick, pushed up her dress and tried sitting down on it...Dammm, she was wet but it wasn't comfortable we tried a couple of times and I suggested we go home. Getting into the car, she went straight for my zippers, brought out my semi erect dick and started giving me a blow job (I've never experienced it while driving but I've when being driven, the feeling is something else...P.S: If you don't have enough driving experience, please don't do it and if you're not the adventurous type also). This lady started gagging, getting all sloppy and deep throating. when I was about cumming, I had to practically stop the car before I over accelerate and enter gutter. Even when I was telling her I was about cumming, she insisted I came in her mouth and she swallowed (Gross or not, It didn't really matter at that time).

We got to her place and I was like... Take care of you, make sure you bathe before sleeping, would call you in the morning...

I just realised that she didn't move then signaled me to wind down the window, then she said you said you were going to spend the night with me...now you're going.  (I guess I was just being selfish and incessivite to her needs after she made me cum #coveringface). Then it dawned on me that I actually have some work to do  :D
We got in, she went to have a bathe, I was in the parlor waiting to bathe after she finished, as soon as she came out, I had a change of mind to bathe later.
She came out in a bum short and a tank top with no bra on. Sitting on my laps, we started kissing slowly and gradually becoming  more intense. The smell of her fragrance was also breathtaking. I had to pause in-between the kisses, look into her eye, kiss her neck and earlobe then inhale more of her fragrance.
My hands now rubbing the backline of her spine, slowly burying my hands underneath her tank top, making firm and slow strokes from her neckline to her butt.
She tilted her head back removing her tank top in the process. Slowly burying my face in-between her cleavage, kissing her shoulder lines, purposely avoiding her thick and now hard nipples. Slowly kissing around her boobs, she now pushing my head towards her left boobs. I open my mouth a bit wide, so that my lips doesn't get in contact with her nipples yet, circling my tongue around the nipples, firmly and gently kneading on the nipples with my tongue, teeth and lips simultaneously causing her to moan out a bit loud, she caressing my head at the same time.

Tilting my head back, gently and slowly breathing on her nipple while flicking my index, thumb and middle finger simultaneously. I move my head to pay the same attention to the right boobs and nipple now. Stopping to catch my breathe, holding both boobs in my hand, I decide to bring them close together bringing the two nipples close and covering them with my mouth, circling my tongue on both of them at the same time and kneading with my teeth and lips, the moans intensified. Which I believe was an approval for me to stay a bit longer. 
She then reached to unhook my belt and trouser which I assisted her in doing, then I stopped her suddenly. The expression on her face was priceless, I smiled and told her 'we have all night long'... she smiled back and I kissed a nipple that was in my face, then up to her lips as we locked lips for what seemed like eternity.
Breaking the kisses and further kissing her neckline and shoulder, I kissed my way to her belly button trying to remove her bum short at the same time. Removing her bum short, I started kissing her from her ankle slowly and patiently to her inner thigh getting as close as possible to her pussy lips avoiding her pussy lips. Moving down to her other ankle slowly upwards her inner thighs towards her pussy lips, at this point she started directing my head towards her  pussy lips which was freaking wet.
Spreading her legs wider with my hands I gently brushed a finger across her pussy lips, breathing gently at the same time then parting her pussy lips for my tongue to make circles around her clit, using my palm to slowly massage the upper body of her pussy lips while my mouth and tongues where causing shivers down her body...

Realizing she was about to climax, I quickly withdrew, went up to kiss her (which she accepted, lady M is really nasty) while my hand is back on her clit again, this time going up and down her pussy lips smoothly and gently. Sliding my middle finger into her wet pussy, I make small circle inside her pussy wall, finding my way up to her inner upper clits (that rough patch up the wall of a ladies pussy) making gentle circle with my middle finger, then sending my index finger to support, this time a bit more faster (not too fast yet) and extra pressure... she bites my lower lips from what's going on down there while I stylishly break from the kiss and move to her nipple.
Now her pussy walls are extremely wet, she suddenly start shaking her head left and right, shaking her leg furiously, trying to remove my hand from her pussy at the same time.... Dammm, she is about to make her first of many climax for the night, she shouted (not exaggerating) and I kept at it (rubbing her inner clit) now a bit more forceful and faster than before and she came all over her chair, literally squirting at the same time. After 'beating' me in an attempt to stop her from climaxing, before she could fully gain herself, I came on top of her and inserted my dick... we went at it for a while, whenever I noticed her build up or she tightening her pussy around my dick, I stylish pulled out and made sure she had an intense climax with my fingers in her pussy.
Whispering into her ear and asking her where she wanted me to cum, she was like inside of me (I thought twice even at that point o....Cass are you ready to become a father?)..I'm very sure my reaction gave me away, then she assured me that it's fine to cum inside of her that she is on a contraceptive. That was all I needed to pour in my semen into her and what I've not experienced in a while happened... She came again whether from the heat of the semen or something else, we both came, shaking and trembling at the same time.
That was the beginning of many other sexcapades before leaving that environment.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:08:05 AM by Cassannova »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Birthday Sex (Hangover)
« on: July 14, 2018, 01:46:46 AM »

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: normal
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: Normal
Re: Birthday Sex (Hangover)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 01:03:18 AM »
Nice story... birthday well spent

Offline Flaunt

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • my mouth continues 4rm were my cock stops.
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.9"
  • Income: 61k - 80k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Religion: Muslim
  • Weight: 71 kg
Re: Birthday Sex (Hangover)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 12:11:24 AM »
Nice story... birthday well spent

Well spent indeed