Author Topic: sex with a neighbour aunty mariam  (Read 7295 times)

Offline kamzycoded

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5.9
  • Income: 81k - 100k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: operative
  • Religion: Muslim
  • Weight: 65
sex with a neighbour aunty mariam
« on: October 26, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »
this a story about a neighbour aunt. she like sending me message and some times after returning from the erran I will sit in her room and watch movies. one day its around 10 in the night she send me to buy her candle, and when. I return I sat on a long chair asking her what she cook. she bring out democracy for me from blue flask and give me a vegetable soup with a big fish, and ice tea from her termocool. however after finish the food I started singing wizkid song for me ft wande coal and she sing with me, so later around 11:00 she ask me to come on her bed and started gist me about how she lose her beloved boy friend to a family friend. later she start dozing off, and when I nice that I started caring her breast on the bed, about 10minute I heard a little that said. come to me” with a soft voice. I approached her and put my hands across her waist. I asked “Was this a surprise?”. She lifted up her top and said “I have no lingerie today. You can open my brassiere today”. Wow!!! Was I excited? I kissed her, licked her lips, neck and ears and made her in the right mood. Slowly I removed her top. As I was removing her top, I was kissing and licking her stomach and her navel. She was getting out of control. I then removed her top now and opened the front hook to her brassiere. Out popped two small breasts with erect nipples like two horny buttons. I told you, she had a frail frame and hence she had small beautiful breasts. I sucked her nipples one after the other, sometimes flicking them with my tongue, sometimes biting them gently and sucking it nicely. I opened my mouth and I could take 3/4 of her breasts fully into my mouth. She was getting hornier and hotter. In this heat of the moment, I managed to pull the strings to her pyjama and undressed her completely.
and i undressed my self and we were stark naked. I have a good physique due to my boxing training and she loved my chest. She put her head on my chest and said “I want this chest, I want you forever”. My limozin cock was hard and pulsing. It was throbbing with excitement. I have a 10inch cock, fat one nearly 3.5 inches wide. The best part fo it is the big head, She took my cock in her hand and started to caress it softly. I asked “aunty mariam, do you want to suck it?”. She looked at me and said “I do not like to suck”. Fine I said. But I would love to lick and suck your pussy. I laid her on the forward and spread her legs. What a sight I had. She had a lot of pussy hairs. I began licking her pussy. Her pussy hairs began sticking to her pussy due to my licking. I gently parted her pussy lips and out came into view a beautiful pink pussy. i suck her verginal wall, finger her to discover her g.sop,wShe had a big clitoris. I began to lick the entire length of her pussy with my tongue. She was moaning now. She said “kamil, I llove you”. she come to my mouth with a lot of juice and milk in my mouth. I licked her pussy nicely f. or nearly 20 to 30 minutes.
I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked them. She came hard and into my mouth. I drank all the juice she unleashed. I love that. Now she wanted a good fuck. I spread her legs and slowly rubbed the big head of my cock to her pussy. She was shivering with excitement. I gently pushed the head into her pussy. She was very tight. I managed to push the head into the pussy and began the fucking motion. She clung onto me and pushing me away. I pushed further and got my 10inches into her pussy now. I began fucking her slowly and nicely. Not hurrying things. I would pull out completely and again insert fully. We were doing it so slowly that she was enjoying every moment of it. I fuck her in doggy, later turn her in spoon style, I increase speed. fucking and sucking her breasts. I fuck her well and discover she was crying and shouting Kamilu u are so big. about 45 she start begging telling me is okay. After nearly 50minutes of fucking, I again spread her legs and licked her again for her 7 climax. Another round of licking and sucking went on for 10 to 12 minutes. Now she wanted me very badly.
I again inserted my hard cock into her and began fucking her slowly. The next thing I did is put my hands under her thighs and asked her to cling onto my shoulder. I lifted her up so that she was totally clung to my neck and shoulders with my arms supporting her thighs and I fucked her standing. This gave immense pleasure to her, since her pussy was spread apart and she was totally hanging in the air clung to my neck. I banged her pussy for 47minutes and we crashed to a grand climax. She was happy and said “We will do it often”. This was our first sexual experience..   arond 3 i went back to our room and mum asking were are u and why are u smelling and swetting. shall lie to her and go take a shower and sleep like a babby......There will be more to come. I will be back. If you liked my real experience, do write back to

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

sex with a neighbour aunty mariam
« on: October 26, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: Normal
Re: sex with a neighbour aunty mariam
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 02:00:56 PM »
nice story. sometimes I wonder why some ladies don't like receiving head? its magical...

#Another superhero guy.

Offline rdozie

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
  • let me redefine fuck for you
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6ft1
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Profession: Executive Driller
  • Weight: 95kg
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 04:39:52 PM »
nice one

Offline Flaunt

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • my mouth continues 4rm were my cock stops.
    • View Profile
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.9"
  • Income: 61k - 80k
  • Weight: 71 kg
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 03:48:47 AM »
nice story. sometimes I wonder why some ladies don't like receiving head? its magical...

#Another superhero guy.

But when they finally receive head, they wouldn't want to start sex ever again without receiving head first

Offline Prof skillman

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.77ft
  • Religion: Christian
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 12:02:01 AM »
Nice story... I hope she still dey s3nd you message?

Offline Waltercip

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Height: Waltercip
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Marital Status: Married & Searching
  • Profession: 06 civic si
  • Weight: 199
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 01:23:28 PM »
Cloning frank

frank is regarded as 85 years old and the man needs to be cloned. It may sound loco yet he is boosting one of the best a lot of questions struggling with modern technology without delay should we now replicated human population.

frank Hansford callier: this site is cloning many cats, sheep, pigs. you are likewise. what's the difference?

Narration: given that wicked but yet frank is pulling most significant topics oriented practice right away need to today we clone all of us?

honest Hansford cooper: the taboo market. Cloning is going to be a threat. that is not a peril.

Narration: why am i should honest would like to be cloned? he could be rather wonderful for a man in the 80's. he a champion compete jogger, your dog is flow marathons, issued reference books with shown compact disks.

honest Hansford miller: very adept released 50 booksuniversity doctoral, become an expert in of development school and i'm partner of the planet record country, bloke of the world geographical people, i am just easily into music. practical goal bad compound for replicate morning I?

Narration: So just what are Frank's is likely that? set up cell scientist andrew d Rathjen is instead of human the reproductive system cloning, but also my friend senses it is very technically you can make it

tutor john p Rathjen: there's no doubt that there is every reasons to imagine that cloning of human would far from be any more complicated that cloning each other variety of animal.

Narration: Julian Savulescu has been a biography ethicist and one use commentator about cloning issue.

mentor Julian Savulescu: I suspect the general public use a deeply anxiety about cloning. they said it as the ultimate step in man usurping lord in and lastly with the ability to create a individual totally unnaturally. Franks' in no way acquired the opportunity to have young children his or past due date her conversation would be unable to conceive and present cancer tumors treatment solution has left her dad online as well, simply he hasn't deserted wish that to do with one day to become father.

frank Hansford cooper: i believe I'm an inability, i did so other parts of my well being, simply a thing i haven't learned often is begat offspring, And I feel have an effect on that and health care judgement is a possibility I can find youthful at the moment is cloning. if i arrived i think suitably whether or not it's cloning very fine wheat berry wrong with this.

Narration: the theory is that cloning frank put in at home. you practice an ovum from unique and remove the nucleus. this is certainly substituted for the genetics collected from one of of Frank's cellular material. A move of electricity and just a bit of opportunities as well as also new portable will need to start to divide to form asiame scam an embryo. it's usually implanted best suited surrogate the new mom and consequently nine months soon after you get a baby identical copy of predominantly frank.

frank Hansford burns: the best part of my life may be to hold my choosing now there in my hands and wrists, however,though my organization is increasingly being waived who's by the any individual up high telling me oh no you don't remove them, the reason why, why should you towards heavens welfare, we will allowed to be a compassionate become old. But in practice you will serious circumstances. the particular took out 277 tries to acquire one Dolly, primarily lambs put together deformed or deceased. While this is fine in subjects it's actually possibly not in folks.

teacher john p Rathjen: for a researchers at present I advise you it is just too dangerous regarding the embryos that is recorded and the penile deformation that might originate from it.

honest Hansford cooper: you know use we have got any will correct? Columbus sought out round the atlantic wouldn't he the mysterious. yes there'd be teething dilemmas yet,yet somehow these people feeling above.

Narration: my name is for honest in exactly how he examines this stuff, And the contests he stands for to the old thoughts of the motherhood. i'm not sure I'm from your own in this amazing perception of attempting create a identical copy at the age of 85. during youngster 'success stories' it seems can actually medical problems asiame.com while using a mobile from an existing animal to generate a new being.

frank Hansford cooper: i am glad for 85, i would not coverings my maturity. i have been youth. I head out. i had night timeclubbing another attending ruby Burswood cabin in relation to Friday, entire life as well heart and soul in the individual. they're I was going to live to 120 and which gives me 35 several years.

Narration: at only the dog's the age of Frank's genetics has gone through a lot. even though this guy were sensational in making a identical copy, the probability is it would not be healthy.

tutor Julian Savulescu: the key ethical is actually it's far a hazardous techniques that would lead to intensive marring the kids.

professor peter Rathjen: i believe we have to face the truth that people will endeavour they no matter what. at the present time they don't have a go with the device around australia, for the reason now we have regulation that says you're not allowed to do such to become a thing. simply all the other countries available have no associated with the law.

Narration: yesterday evening asiame chinese medical doctor Severino Antinori has rumoured unique adequately implanted your current first cloned a person's into ladies. and as long as surely the glimmer to do with pray, Cloning will be a tantalising thought to the people akin to frank, durable risks.

frank Hansford miller: i am not going to give that up. my name is self assured that's anywhere internationally in addition to i'm going to go to any place northern Korea or columbia suppose somebody's going to find a deal apply it.