Author Topic: sex with a neighbour aunty mariam  (Read 4028 times)

Offline kamzycoded

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5.9
  • Income: 81k - 100k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: operative
  • Religion: Muslim
  • Weight: 65
sex with a neighbour aunty mariam
« on: October 26, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »
this a story about a neighbour aunt. she like sending me message and some times after returning from the erran I will sit in her room and watch movies. one day its around 10 in the night she send me to buy her candle, and when. I return I sat on a long chair asking her what she cook. she bring out democracy for me from blue flask and give me a vegetable soup with a big fish, and ice tea from her termocool. however after finish the food I started singing wizkid song for me ft wande coal and she sing with me, so later around 11:00 she ask me to come on her bed and started gist me about how she lose her beloved boy friend to a family friend. later she start dozing off, and when I nice that I started caring her breast on the bed, about 10minute I heard a little that said. come to me” with a soft voice. I approached her and put my hands across her waist. I asked “Was this a surprise?”. She lifted up her top and said “I have no lingerie today. You can open my brassiere today”. Wow!!! Was I excited? I kissed her, licked her lips, neck and ears and made her in the right mood. Slowly I removed her top. As I was removing her top, I was kissing and licking her stomach and her navel. She was getting out of control. I then removed her top now and opened the front hook to her brassiere. Out popped two small breasts with erect nipples like two horny buttons. I told you, she had a frail frame and hence she had small beautiful breasts. I sucked her nipples one after the other, sometimes flicking them with my tongue, sometimes biting them gently and sucking it nicely. I opened my mouth and I could take 3/4 of her breasts fully into my mouth. She was getting hornier and hotter. In this heat of the moment, I managed to pull the strings to her pyjama and undressed her completely.
and i undressed my self and we were stark naked. I have a good physique due to my boxing training and she loved my chest. She put her head on my chest and said “I want this chest, I want you forever”. My limozin cock was hard and pulsing. It was throbbing with excitement. I have a 10inch cock, fat one nearly 3.5 inches wide. The best part fo it is the big head, She took my cock in her hand and started to caress it softly. I asked “aunty mariam, do you want to suck it?”. She looked at me and said “I do not like to suck”. Fine I said. But I would love to lick and suck your pussy. I laid her on the forward and spread her legs. What a sight I had. She had a lot of pussy hairs. I began licking her pussy. Her pussy hairs began sticking to her pussy due to my licking. I gently parted her pussy lips and out came into view a beautiful pink pussy. i suck her verginal wall, finger her to discover her g.sop,wShe had a big clitoris. I began to lick the entire length of her pussy with my tongue. She was moaning now. She said “kamil, I llove you”. she come to my mouth with a lot of juice and milk in my mouth. I licked her pussy nicely f. or nearly 20 to 30 minutes.
I took her clitoris between my lips and sucked them. She came hard and into my mouth. I drank all the juice she unleashed. I love that. Now she wanted a good fuck. I spread her legs and slowly rubbed the big head of my cock to her pussy. She was shivering with excitement. I gently pushed the head into her pussy. She was very tight. I managed to push the head into the pussy and began the fucking motion. She clung onto me and pushing me away. I pushed further and got my 10inches into her pussy now. I began fucking her slowly and nicely. Not hurrying things. I would pull out completely and again insert fully. We were doing it so slowly that she was enjoying every moment of it. I fuck her in doggy, later turn her in spoon style, I increase speed. fucking and sucking her breasts. I fuck her well and discover she was crying and shouting Kamilu u are so big. about 45 she start begging telling me is okay. After nearly 50minutes of fucking, I again spread her legs and licked her again for her 7 climax. Another round of licking and sucking went on for 10 to 12 minutes. Now she wanted me very badly.
I again inserted my hard cock into her and began fucking her slowly. The next thing I did is put my hands under her thighs and asked her to cling onto my shoulder. I lifted her up so that she was totally clung to my neck and shoulders with my arms supporting her thighs and I fucked her standing. This gave immense pleasure to her, since her pussy was spread apart and she was totally hanging in the air clung to my neck. I banged her pussy for 47minutes and we crashed to a grand climax. She was happy and said “We will do it often”. This was our first sexual experience..   arond 3 i went back to our room and mum asking were are u and why are u smelling and swetting. shall lie to her and go take a shower and sleep like a babby......There will be more to come. I will be back. If you liked my real experience, do write back to

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

sex with a neighbour aunty mariam
« on: October 26, 2017, 03:28:39 PM »

Online Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: normal
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: Normal
Re: sex with a neighbour aunty mariam
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 02:00:56 PM »
nice story. sometimes I wonder why some ladies don't like receiving head? its magical...

#Another superhero guy.