Author Topic: WHERE IS THE CRAZIEST PLACE YOU HAVE HAD SEX APART FROM ROOM OR HOTEL  (Read 108170 times)

Offline assWhisperer™

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Estate Surveyor
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 87kg
Re: WHERE IS THE CRAZIEST PLACE YOU HAVE HAD SEX APART FROM ROOM OR HOTEL
« Reply #1200 on: August 29, 2018, 04:09:35 PM »
This is one of the oldest threads on NAF, but I never thought I would see the day I would need to post here.
Mine happened in early 2017 with a married woman whose husband was out of town for the weekend. She requested we see a movie together at a cinema at the Palms Shopping Mall, Oniru. We fucked right there while the movie was rolling.

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Offline Sweetpenis

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I'm out of this world
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 6ft
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: PIMP
  • Weight: 75kg
« Reply #1201 on: August 29, 2018, 04:11:27 PM »
This is one of the oldest threads on NAF, but I never thought I would see the day I would need to post here.
Mine happened in early 2017 with a married woman whose husband was out of town for the weekend. She requested we see a movie together at a cinema at the Palms Shopping Mall, Oniru. We fucked right there while the movie was rolling.
Na only una dey there?

Offline assWhisperer™

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6'1''
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Profession: Estate Surveyor
  • Weight: 87kg
« Reply #1202 on: August 29, 2018, 04:14:09 PM »
My craziest was in her kitchen.

I had been away for the Xmas hols, and she called me almost everyday asking when I would be back. As soon as I arrived Abuja, I dropped my bags at home, and was at her place within the hour. Expecting me, she only had her towel around her, which fell off as soon as she locked the door. After the first few rounds of sex, she wanted to prepare some food for me in the kitchen.

While she was bending down to pour some water in the pot, the view of her ass & pussy got me hard again. I silently crept up to her and suddenly inserted my dick inside her pussy. She was so shocked that the pot of water fell down as she struggled to regain her balance as I quickly began pumping. Things around us were falling down [plates, cutlery, etc] but we were oblivious to it.

I'm planning how to do it in an airplane, or in any national building in Abuja. LOL

Ok, this one is hilarious.  :D ;D

Post Merge: August 29, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
Na only una dey there?

Not all all. There were other people in the cinema. In hindsight perhaps she had it all figured out, because in entering the cinema she led me towards the rear row of seats thereby making sure that everybody else who came to watch the same movie were already seated in front of us. So there was nobody seating behind us. It remained so during and after the action.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 04:22:51 PM by assWhisperer™ »

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #1203 on: September 05, 2018, 09:27:42 PM »

a fuck to remember

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: September 12, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »
Not all all. There were other people in the cinema. In hindsight perhaps she had it all figured out, because in entering the cinema she led me towards the rear row of seats thereby making sure that everybody else who came to watch the same movie were already seated in front of us. So there was nobody seating behind us. It remained so during and after the action.
I suspect ite her regular fucking corner when her husband is out of town.