Author Topic: Should I concede?  (Read 520 times)

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
Should I concede?
« on: January 06, 2017, 02:12:59 PM »
I have a challenge I want to share. For those of you that know me, you know I love sex and I have weird fantasies but I am also a modest kind of guy. I am no saint though but I love and respect boundaries.

The problem is that there is this girl that lives in the neighborhood. She is the niece of one of my family Neighbour's. She loves coming around to help with little things like dishes and all. In oworonshoki where I stay, electricity is really erratic but I have an inverter and that's another reason why she comes around and I am quite fond of her now. The truth is that she really keeps me company and Cos I am an indoor person, it's usually most of the time. The thing is, I think she is flirting with me. She knows I have a young family in abuja but it doesn't stop her.

I had to take my leave to prepare for promotion exams coming up at the end of the month, so I left abuja for lagos on the 2nd of January so I can prepare. she has refused to leave my room since I came back. When I complain, she tells me to leave the room and go to the sitting room (I stay in a miniflat and yes I let her talk to me like that.)

The day before yesterday, she helped me cooked and insisted she needs to take a shower. She made no effort to cover her nudity and unfortunately I saw her naked. Something within me responded erotically. Thank God for self control.

Now I must tell you why it bothers me. She is in SS3 and she claims she is 18.  Am not sure she is cos most 18year old girls are either in the university or waiting for jamb. So my worst guess is that she is 17. Why is that a problem? I am 37 years. Secondly she is my Neighbour niece and she calls me Uncle. I never tot I could be aroused by a teenager but seeing her breast and her tigh made me know that I am mistaken.

Friends. How do I manage his catastrophe waiting to happen?.

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
Re: Should I concede?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 05:15:28 PM »
If you cant resist her, fuck her with a condom. That way. You're sure of no pregnancy

Offline Syrus

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Web Developer
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 64
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 05:43:52 PM »
Obviously eventually conceding is inevitable since you didn't draw the line.....
Hence its either you concede to satisfy that urge and draw that line, if not managed properly you open the doors to additional expenditures....

Offline Cunninlingus

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: 1.65m
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Profession: Pussyhunter
  • Weight: 80kg
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 06:05:36 AM »
lol, 'to do' or 'not to do'?

That is the question.

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »
Thou hath of age. Seeth a man that konji catcheth? His brain goeth on vacation and his dick doeth the thinking.

Only one outcome and thou knowest it.

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 10:33:20 AM »
If you cant resist her, fuck her with a condom. That way. You're sure of no pregnancy

While thinking of options, I better get a pack of condoms and keep in case shit happens. Thanks Prince. I'll put that into advicement. I never tot I'll need those in Lagos o. Today I have decided to leave the house and go to yaba to read

Offline saska1133

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 04:29:54 AM »

While thinking of options, I better get a pack of condoms and keep in case shit happens. Thanks Prince. I'll put that into advicement. I never tot I'll need those in Lagos o. Today I have decided to leave the house and go to yaba to read

Better!! It can be a big struggle. But be a man and draw the line now if you don't wanna do.

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 01:16:15 AM »
Hmmmm see trouble o. She knows what she is doing. The decision is all yours, make your decision and take action fast. If you don't want to fuck her, then cut her excesses and put her where she belong because she know what she is doing and she won't stop until she achieve her aim.

Offline Iamhogan

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.80 metres
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: management
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 110
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 05:05:24 PM »
The ball is in your court. . .  if you see her as a catastrophy in the waiting, then cut her excesses and stay away. . . she may start disrespecting you if you do but hey. . . pussies abound in Lagos if you mean to fuck. . . . my advice? do not fuck that pussy. . .

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 11:05:57 PM »
You have reached that point of no return the moment you allowed her to get into your skin. She obviously is besotted and they mostly are at that age. She has teased you long enough to see your weakness and if you don't do it, someone else will. The earlier, the better for you but borrow yourself sense by not getting carried away with the forbidden fruit. I will tell you from experience,  it taste sweet and it's very addictive. In all, sheath yourself and don't allow a moment of weakness make you destroy the fabric of your young family bond.

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 07:01:11 PM »
You have reached that point of no return the moment you allowed her to get into your skin. She obviously is besotted and they mostly are at that age. She has teased you long enough to see your weakness and if you don't do it, someone else will. The earlier, the better for you but borrow yourself sense by not getting carried away with the forbidden fruit. I will tell you from experience,  it taste sweet and it's very addictive. In all, sheath yourself and don't allow a moment of weakness make you destroy the fabric of your young family bond.

hmmmmm. nice advice

Offline superstud007

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Fuck well but use condom ooooo....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 07:51:22 AM »
Thou hath of age. Seeth a man that konji catcheth? His brain goeth on vacation and his dick doeth the thinking.

Only one outcome and thou knowest it.
Now that is hilarious...