Author Topic: 23 and still a virgin  (Read 976 times)

Offline Danikoko

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: student
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 60
23 and still a virgin
« on: November 22, 2016, 12:03:31 PM »
Am 23 and still a virgin. . . . I can't stand my friends keep bragging about their sexcapade. .

Offline Syrus

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Web Developer
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 64
Re: 23 and still a virgin
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 08:19:44 AM »
Welcome aboard Danikoko....
So you would like to eat the apple...
Its okay....

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 02:12:07 PM »
Well, there must have been a reason why you're still a Virgin.
Are you saving yourself for a lucky lady or you have a complex about your sexuality?
There's really nothing bad in abstaining from sex until you're married but if it's that you're insecure about your sexuality, try making friends. Don't feel intimidated about your friends' sexcapades.  I can bet you that over 80% of them are doing rubbish. They just wanna boast.

Offline pliars

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5ft 11inches
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Profession: hospitality busness
  • Weight: 75kg
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 11:45:12 AM »
Well, there must have been a reason why you're still a Virgin.
Are you saving yourself for a lucky lady or you have a complex about your sexuality?
There's really nothing bad in abstaining from sex until you're married but if it's that you're insecure about your sexuality, try making friends. Don't feel intimidated about your friends' sexcapades. I can bet you that over 80% of them are doing rubbish. They just wanna boast.
[/quote

'I can bet you that over 80% of them are doing rubbish. They just wanna boast'  babe u have murdered his friends...hahahaahahahahah

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2016, 01:48:45 PM »

'I can bet you that over 80% of them are doing rubbish. They just wanna boast'  babe u have murdered his friends...hahahaahahahahah

No intention to shade anyone dear just saying the truth. I remember a guy I chatted with. He was a stud on paper. His boast alone made me to fantasize about sex until we finally got down to the business of the day. It was like dipping a plastic in hot oil and it was over.
I now asked myself why some guys lie about their ability and a friend answered that at times it could be that's their standard.

Offline pliars

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2016, 01:06:59 AM »
[quote author=pliars link=topic=27533.msg316095#msg316095 date=1480070712

No intention to shade anyone dear just saying the truth. I remember a guy I chatted with. He was a stud on paper. His boast alone made me to fantasize about sex until we finally got down to the business of the day. It was like dipping a plastic in hot oil and it was over.
I now asked myself why some guys lie about their ability and a friend answered that at times it could be that's their standard.
[/quote]
It might also be that he got nervous on meeting the great silverqueen.  Lol....that shit happens too my dear.

Post Merge: November 28, 2016, 01:32:04 AM
[quote author=pliars link=topic=27533.msg316095#msg316095 date=1480070712

It might also be that he got nervous on meeting the great silverqueen.  Lol....that shit happens too my dear.
[/quote]

I dey feel u, e dey happen like that sometimes, maybe the guy got overwhelmed by meeting the great 'silverqueen' of NAF. Lol
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 01:32:05 AM by pliars »

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 09:46:13 PM »

I dey feel u, e dey happen like that sometimes, maybe the guy got overwhelmed by meeting the great 'silverqueen' of NAF. Lol

I don't believe that. A stud is a stud anytime, any day.  It pays to be real or humble. When you don't have expectations,  you will never get disappointed.

Offline pliars

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 09:55:16 PM »

I don't believe that. A stud is a stud anytime, any day.  It pays to be real or humble. When you don't have expectations,  you will never get disappointed.

U of All people suppose know wetin anxiety fit cause, but anyways me no sabi boast sha o, and I don't even do it, I fit confess how much e dey hungry me, but not to talk say I fit fuck u till u faint..lol

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 10:02:03 PM »

U of All people suppose know wetin anxiety fit cause, but anyways me no sabi boast sha o, and I don't even do it, I fit confess how much e dey hungry me, but not to talk say I fit fuck u till u faint..lol

Anxiety could make him cum quick not for you to boast you have a mega instrument and one now see a pencil like thing and to redeem yourself sef na wahala.
Some guys will say they can go 5 rounds and can't even complete a round.

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2016, 08:32:26 AM »
From experience I know sex the first time isn't always fun..... the lady is expectant, the guy is anxious... it happens to me. First time I come so quickly. I know this so what I do is make sure I engage in a lot of foreplay. I make sure she cums first and then I warn her no to expect so much from penetration today. In the end, she is happy (cos she is already satisfied) and feels guilty (cos she knows I am not) some of them are patient enough to wait and when I have an erection, business begins.

But in my opinion, great sex for a woman is not in the trusting. It's how you make her body respond and that includes the use of words, hands, tongues and the dick...

Offline pliars

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 11:40:33 AM »
From experience I know sex the first time isn't always fun..... the lady is expectant, the guy is anxious... it happens to me. First time I come so quickly. I know this so what I do is make sure I engage in a lot of foreplay. I make sure she cums first and then I warn her no to expect so much from penetration today. In the end, she is happy (cos she is already satisfied) and feels guilty (cos she knows I am not) some of them are patient enough to wait and when I have an erection, business begins.

But in my opinion, great sex for a woman is not in the trusting. It's how you make her body respond and that includes the use of words, hands, tongues and the dick...
Oga shagbo u have said it all, this is all the English I couldn't gather to explain my point,  but I think silverqueen was more disappointed in the size, cos maybe d guy Don brag sat him get MADINGO size..lol, anyways u said it all and well.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 04:39:54 AM »

You said it yourself, you were open. Upfront market that's it. So why carry a banana and tell me you got a cassava? You have the strength of a goat but boast it's that of a tiger. That's the point exactly.
Now back to the topic which you have failed to address. It reminded me of a story.
My little brother and his friends snuck out of the boarding house to go visit a brothel. They were virgins and one of their older friend told them the best way to get 'that' experience was with a pro.
He said each one of them went in and had their share of the honey pot and they all got back to school boasting. 7 days later they started experiencing different pains. He ran home and came to me. He told me everything. I had to take him to a friend and he was treated. He got crabs.
Do you know what he said? He said he did not enjoy it, that his dick was swimming in something and before he could register what was happening,  he came. He was so ashamed because his friends told him the different level of enjoyment to expect. He came out and bragged to them. Not realising all the others too experienced what he did. They later confessed it was nonsense .
So my dear virgin, take the time to explore. When it comes, try to be yourself. There's no laid down rules about it for a beginner. Just like old wine, you'll taste better with time.

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 08:34:51 AM »
From experience I know sex the first time isn't always fun..... the lady is expectant, the guy is anxious... it happens to me. First time I come so quickly. ......

You said it yourself, you were open. Upfront market that's it. So why carry a banana and tell me you got a cassava?

So my dear virgin, take the time to explore. When it comes, try to be yourself. There's no laid down rules about it for a beginner. Just like old wine, you'll taste better with time.

Two issues I would love to address if you permit me....please
@ Silver Queen. The media has helped crest a perception. Looking at my dick I know it's ok but in comparison to what I see, I am tempted to think I am falling short. If I tell you my dick is average Silverqueen would you even respond to my request? Your obvious answer of NO Is the reason why guys would lie in the hope to impress.

@ well said about the old wine. That's why I'll add to my young virgin this very important piece. Make sure your first time is with a friend. Someone you really care about and you sure cares about you. Cos in the end, it's the feeling that would count not the sex itself

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 08:57:01 AM »

Looking at my dick I know it's ok but in comparison to what I see, I am tempted to think I am falling short. If I tell you my dick is average Silverqueen would you even respond to my request? Your obvious answer of NO Is the reason why guys would lie in the hope to impress.

I guess you are not a student of the SQ school. Those that know me know that usage matter over size with me.
I work hard and I play hard. Don't tell me what you don't have. Only juveniles do that, it doesn't matter if you're 80. The moment you create a false impression to curry a favour then your mind is little.  What if you got a small dick? Can you place it on mileage? Then we are good to ride.
Anyway, I am not a fan of big dicks.

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2016, 11:05:12 AM »
Can you place it on mileage? Then we are good to ride.
Anyway, I am not a fan of big dicks.

Well said

Offline pliars

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 03:34:43 PM »
Hahaahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahah I enjoy this thread sha, nice one Shagbo and SQ. Una gbaski jawe