Author Topic: MY BIG DICK NEIGHBOR  (Read 7540 times)

Offline Bigboobsbae

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Student
MY BIG DICK NEIGHBOR
« on: April 28, 2016, 12:27:57 PM »
         It was a friday evening, I was gonna be home alone for the weekend because my parent travelled for an occasion. The PHCN had their way and the heat in the house was unbearable, so I sat at the corridor exploring my phone when I suddenly saw my neighbor,Micheal coming out of his apartment shirtless. His ABS gave me vibes and my pussy started to beat, he smiled at me and I smiled back. He had such a killer smile. He switched on his generator, that was when I realized that I had a low battery,I quickly rushed inside, picked my charger and ran towards his apartment to charge.
     I sure know that I wasn't going their to charge alone,I expected something. I knocked on his door and he opened. "hey,Bolanle come in" he said.
"Thank you Micheal" I replied as I hopped in. I looked around for a wall socket and it was occupied. I sighed!he saw the look in my eyes and he said "Dont worry bring it,I will charge it for you in my room"

I gave him the phone and he headed for his room,almost 5 minutes he was still inside,I had to go to his room to check if my phone was charging,the door was opened and I barged in!ooops!guess what I saw?

Micheal was nude,he wanted to have his bath I think!I was shocked at the sight of his giant black dick,I apologized and turned around to leave. He pulled me back and said "you are a big girl na".  I smiled I said " noo,omo mummy ni Mi o"
      "Really?" He asked. He moved closer to me,still naked while he pushed me against the wall. . . . . "mich . . Micheal what are you doing "I asked!. . . " I wanna see if you are really a mummy's girl"he whispered into my ears,that voice striked my body like thunder,my twat started to rain,my heartbeat increased,I was already wet!

I pushed him off a bit. I faked that. . he knew. . . he started to kiss my neck like aaargh!I moaned a little.

He placed his right hand on my left boob squeezing my big boobs through my clothes ,i didnt stop him and he found his way through my short gown down to my wet panties. . . . my body quavered as I put my hands around his neck.
     He pulled down my panties and raised my left leg up with his right hand exposing my shaved big pussy.

He explored to my clitoris as I moan. . . . . . you know the "aaargh hmmmmm" awww sound naaaa.
   He started to finger me with his digits as my breath siezed for a minute,he was going in and out as fast as he could. . "I thought you were a virgin?"he said. . "No am not
"I replied.
      He chuckled as he turned me around and pushed me to his bed. my boobs bounced. I stood up to remove my gown ,he immediately unstrapped my bra leaving my very big round succulent boobs bare!I moaned

. . . he grabbed my right boobs while he sucked on my left boobs like a hungry baby,he squeezed the other one and continued sucking the other nipple,I started to moan gently. 

He sucked the both nipples hard again and again till it got swollen and red.

I grabbed his dick and moved stroked it gently. " Have you ever sucked a dick?he asked. . . . . . . "no" I replied. .

He ordered me to kneel down I did,he pushed his big dick into my mouth ,I sucked on it a little then pulled back. . . He laughed. . "you are a novice"he said. . he pulled me up and pushed me to the bed .
    He spread my legs out and had them hanging as he came in between rubbing his dick head against my clitoris. . . . .
      It was killing me "fuck me Micheal, just fuck me".  He pressed his chest against my chest as he pushed his big dick into my over wet pussy
       the wetness gave it a easy entry,he thruster in and out slowly as I moan ,awww,jeeez!Micheal aaaaaargh!!fuckme!
He increased his pace and thrusted faster and harder ,hitting hard onnmy pussy in and out. . . .

I let out a loud moan while I put my hands around his back . . scratching his back with my long nails. . .  He moaned
   He fucked me steadily in and out!!kissing my neck at the same time. . my pussy was shaking as he pounded as if it was mortar . . . my eyes were watery . . I cried in pleasure as my body responded to the atmosphere inside my pussy!!

He kept pounding me without stopping ,then I felt was going to cum. . I screamed " Micheal,am gonna cum" he held me tight as he moaned "aaargh!baby am cuming too"
     He increased his pace as he started to moan angrily fucking me harder and aggressively. . . . . .  Aaaaaargh!he moaned as he pulled out ,releasing his thick cum all over my boobs. . . "Bolanle,am sorry if i got u angry"he said as he got up. I sighed and felt embarrassed Lool!
He pulled me up then showed me to the bathroom where I washed up and got back into my dress. . . .

I picked my phone and my charger ,then rushed towards the door. . cause I was so embarrassed. . .  He just kept smiling! I couldn't sleep all night. . . .
  The thought of my experience with Micheal got ne craving for another one.

Offline Syrus

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Web Developer
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 64
Re: MY BIG DICK NEIGHBOR
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 12:51:35 PM »
A grand entrance....
Welcome aboard....

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:00:48 PM »
Tell us the part two bcos am sure you went back for more.

Offline Bigboobsbae

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 01:02:00 PM »
Lol sure I did

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 01:03:09 PM »
Lol sure I did
i thought as much. Welcome to NAF.

Offline Bigboobsbae

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 01:07:11 PM »
Thank you

Online Fitzstar

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.73m
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 01:29:51 PM »
Welcome on board. Please we are waiting for part two...the follow up fuck...

Offline 2roll

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6ft
  • Weight: 115kg
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 05:46:35 PM »
Welcome On board..there are many "Micheal`s" on NAF

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member