Author Topic: Happy Birthday!  (Read 4819 times)

Online Cassannova

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: No
  • Weight: 90kg
Happy Birthday!
« on: July 19, 2015, 08:19:12 AM »
I had a dream that my babe was licking, sucking and kissing the head of my dick, just to wake up and see her sucking and deep throating on my shaft. She realizing I had woken up started making small circles while stroking. Trying to readjust myself on the bed, she stopped the blowjob and sat up telling me to relax, and then she started riding me... She stopped at interval so I could last long until she was going to have an orgasm... We both came at about the same time then she relaxed on my chest and whispered to me…HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

Post Merge: July 19, 2015, 09:33:08 AM
Later that year, I was thinking of how to return the favor, so the night before her birthday, I told her we were going to lodge in a hotel. So I made reservations for a room with the view of the ocean/lagoon (she always wanted that), also getting ice cream and chocolate to keep in the fridge and freezer respectively. (She didn’t know about that)
Her birthday was on a weekday, so we had to checkout before 7a.m, so we both wouldn’t be late for work the following day. She closed late from work and was tired, we had dinner after she had her bathe and she slept off pretty soon after dinner. I  Still having all sorts of plans in my head, I set my alarm for 4a.m
When I woke up, I cuddled her and started drawing faint lines round her body, from her neck to her butt, to her belly button up to her boobs, circling her areola and avoiding to touch her nipples... (This took like 30mins plus, so I stood up and went to get the chocolate and ice-cream to put on a stool near the bed... Then I continued touching and drawing lines on her body till she woke up and I kissed her and said ‘good morning’. Then I went down to kiss those hard nipples of hers I have been yearning to touch (touching them earlier would have woken her up). Then I pick a bar of chocolate using it to rub on her nipples and flicking on them. Her moans became louder than normal maybe because of the coolness of the chocolate. Then I would kiss, suck and bite on them gently after rubbing the chocolate on her nipples and areola. I continued, rubbing chocolate from her boobs to her belly button and would lick them up. Was at that for a while buying time for the ice cream to melt a little. By this time she was directing my head to her pussy, I then smiled and told her what she told me on my birthday “relax”.  So I sat up, kissed her and scooped a spoon of ice cream in my mouth, move close to her lips like I wanted to share with her and kissed her nipples… she shivered and moaned.. Then I sat back up to share with her.  She started begging me to please suck her pussy and fuck her…told her to be patient that I’m getting there soon. I made her lie down and had another bar of chocolate using them on her nipples down to her pussy flicking it on her clit while she kept moaning and rolling her head from left to right, then I sucked and licked the chocolate off her pussy, repeated that a number of times, meanwhile I tried scooping some ice-cream without her knowledge and dropped on her pussy.. OMG... she screamed, shivered and moaned all at the same time. As soon as I finished licking off the ice cream I couldn’t hold the urge to fuck her anymore, so I entered her slowly doing the missionary, after some time, she turned facing her butt to me but still lying down while I put a pillow under her waist to arc her back a little…. Then I entered from behind, fucking her for a while I scooped some ice-cream and poured on her back line… OMG! She started shaking knowing she would cum very soon and bringing me to the edge, I flipped her over, finger fucked her while kissing and sucking on her boobs. (I wanted to fuck her with her favorite doggy style that’s why I finger fucked her).  After she finished orgasm, she just gave me the doggy style like she was on autopilot mode and we left the bed to fuck on the hotel balcony, feeling the cool breeze against my skin and ramming her from behind. I was about Cumming when she said I could cum in her that she was on pills… my knees started trembling while I came inside her. Then I whispered to her HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!   
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:33:08 AM by Cassannova »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Happy Birthday!
« on: July 19, 2015, 08:19:12 AM »

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
Re: Happy Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 10:46:44 AM »
heeeeey! *singing birthday sex* now i can't go to church today. my mind don dirty from imagination

Online Cassannova

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Weight: 90kg
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 11:55:37 AM »
You fit just turn one NAF sex stories has your Sunday school sermon. .. :)

Offline CurvDelight

• Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: Ova 6ft
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 05:41:18 PM »
nice won bro u a  birtday boy

Dude,is you Mushin bred? Your spelling's horrible

Offline lina

• Premium Member