Author Topic: Await this amazing sex story.  (Read 6728 times)

Offline Sexloverling

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5'11
  • Income: 81k - 100k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Weight: 91kg
Await this amazing sex story.
« on: June 13, 2015, 04:49:01 PM »
Await part 2
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:32:05 PM by Sexloverling »

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 6.1
  • Income: 41k - 60k
  • Profession: events planner and decorator
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 80
Re: I fuucked an older office lady
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 05:13:31 PM »
I noticed a contradiction in d story. U fucked ha in ur house, 1 u share wit ur mum, but u neva told us ur mum travelled

Post Merge: June 13, 2015, 05:14:24 PM
Pls explain dat.

Offline Sexloverling

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 05:33:26 PM »
I noticed a contradiction in d story. U fucked ha in ur house, 1 u share wit ur mum, but u neva told us ur mum travelled

Pls explain dat.
Lol. yes she actually travelled on a one year sabbatical leave. so i kind of have the whole house to myself.

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 05:46:41 PM »
Oh i see. Fuckjoy then.

Offline iamlegend

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Marital Status: Married
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 10:52:02 PM »
Fuckgrats bro...
I go like to share d older woman ooo...  Seriously

Offline Sexloverling

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 07:04:56 AM »
Fuckgrats bro...
no sharing o. lol
I'm looking for a babe on this forum sha. do babes actually pm guys on this forum? It would be a sexual fantasy come true to fuck a nice babe on this forum and she can feel safe cos i won't reveal her true full identity here. I'm that mature.

Offline Sweetpenis

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I'm out of this world
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 6ft
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: PIMP
  • Weight: 75kg
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 04:18:16 PM »
Congrats, i envy you

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 04:52:01 PM »

Pls explain dat.
wetin "consign" you iwo omo yi? u no fit read and digest?

good story poster chooker!

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 05:12:09 PM »
Lina if i catch u ehn....

Offline Sexloverling

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2015, 07:30:35 PM »

Pls explain dat.
wetin "consign" you iwo omo yi? u no fit read and digest?

good story poster chooker!
thanks dear.

Offline Horny BoyBoy79

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
  • I am what I am, only God can judge me...
    • View Profile
  • Children: Yes
  • Profession: Councillor of the piepowder court
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 09:21:27 AM »
ou will be grateful for reading about my experience to the end.

It all started when I visited an office to make an enquiry.  One of the  female office workers who was working in another section took it upon herself to take me up and down the whole office complex as if we had met before.  The oga I wanted to see was not around and so I took her number and asked her to flash me when the oga was around.  As I was driving off, she flashed me.  I quickly ran back only for her to say that she was just trying the number.  I didn't have any intentions at this time even though I had noticed her big round african buttocks and small waist.  I couldn't even have imagined doing anything with her as I saw her two young kids and she looked and dressed like a responsible woman.

Anyway it ended there for that day.  She didnt call me and neither did I.  And so I had to go back to the office on monday morning.  Once again she greeted me with smiles and she abandoned everything she was doing and took me around the office to where I could get help.  After finishing my business, I asked her for her name and she told me 'Funmi'.  I was surprised that a mature married woman gave me her first name instead of saying mrs as she had ring on.  I saw that as an invitation to fuck.  I immediately told her that I wanted to be her close friend and that she could branch by my house on the close of work and to my surprise she asked "today?" and I said yes and to my elation she said ok.  At that moment,I just knew we were gonna fuck.  I collected her number again but her phone had not been charged and so she said I should call her later in the evening so that she cud have my number and so that I cud describe my house to her again which is only a walking distance from her office anyway.  That evening unfortunately I was only able to reach her very late and so she had already gone home and so she said tomorrow.  I called her again that night and a couple of times d following day.  During all those calls, I was calling her pet names like baby, honey, sweetheart etc.  and she dint get angry.  I was actualy initially scared to call her baby cos i know say she senior me well well.  But when I called her baby several times and she dint complain, I just knew I was going to fuck that sweet toto.  Heaven had eventually smiled on me.

I called her several times that day during work hours and she kept telling me not to worry that she would call me and come afta work.  When 5, 6, 7 nack and she no call, well i say i no surprise.  D woman just dey wine me say see this pikin wey wan fuck my big black sweet mature yansh.  I bin tink say she dey deceive me bcos girls don do me dat tin well well.

To my surprise 7. 10pm, d woman call me o.  She ask weda I dey house I say yes, she say she dey come.  i say ok.  na im i rush begin tidy house.  2 mins later she call me say she don dey front of my compound.  Apparently, she bin don already dey waka come when she call me d first time.   I went out and lo and behold i saw that petit body toing that big yansh into my compound.  i cudnt bliv it.   I dint go to meet her.  I waited 4 her to come up to me before I enveloped her with a big bear hug and she didn't complain.  I was unsure about what to do and so i started planting kisses on her shoulder cos she wore sleevless.  she dint complain.  it was at that point i had d liver to plant my lips on her lips.  At first she dint respond but then i noticed she started kissing me back.  wow, a mature woman kissing me back.  I grabbed her delicious butt and it was at that point she withdrew.  She said "we're outside".  I put my hands around her waist and led her to the slaughter-inside.

While inside the house, she sat down on d single sofa but i asked her to please come to d long couch.  she first resisted but later obliged.  While we were both on d sofa i asked what she wud like to take but she said nothing.  So I asked how her day was and she said fine.  I wanted to chat her up but she wasnt forthcoming and so i decided to proceed to business.  I cud sense she was horny and so was i- my long dick was rock-hard.  I moved close to her and started kissing her and she kissed me back passionately.  After that, i stopped kissing her and just started unbuttoning her shirt as if i had a legal right to be doing that-as if i was her husband and we had earlier in verbally discussed fucking and agreed to fuck.  I was very calm about it.  She dint resist me.  It was at this point i knew i am going to fuck this toto.  I lay herd  on d sofa and attempted to remove her bra but she refused.  and so i only shifted her bra up and exposed those comely fresh breasts with thick black nipples.  Her breasts popped out.  Immediately I started sucking her breasts, she let out a loud moan and squeezed my head and ears.  I sucked her breasts so tenderly and so passionately like my life depended on it.  I kissed her literally from head to toe.  I then proceeded to take off her trousers.  She tried to stop me but later gave in.  In fact she allowed me remove her white pant and trouser at thei same time in one swoop.  As soon as I planted my lips on her clitoris, she screamed for joy with maximum pleasure.  I was even afraid.  I sucked her fresh, neat, odourless and cleanly shaven toto for about 10 minutes.  Then I took off my boxers and shirt.  While taking off my boxers and shirt, I instructed her to take off her bra completely.  This time around she took it off by herself instÓntly.  She dint even complain.  I proceeded to insert her but she said "are u not going to use condom?" I explained to her that i normaly use condom but it has finished.  Then I inserted my large hard hungry greedy pennis into  her vagina.  Her pussy was hot inside.  Her punana was surprisingly very very tight especially considering that she had given birth before.  In fact my prick initialky could not entet until het vagina started to water.  After i entered her, she closed her eyes immediately and drew my body close to her.  I started kissing her as i was fucking her and she kissed me back even more passionately than before.  After a few strokes of passionate fucking, I led her naked body into the guest room.  Our clothes were still on the floor in the parlour.  The bed was far more comfortable and i fucked her like crazy grabbing her ass and pounding her properly like she was my junior or my mate.  Then I I proceeded to fuck her doggyy style.  It felt so powerful asking that old woman to put her big bom bom up in the air in place properly until it was properly stacked up and backed up in a way that I cud fuck her yansh enjoyably(although it was actually her toto i was fucking just from behind).  I grabbed her tits from behind and used it for grip while i pounded her ol ass from behind.  She moaned uncontrollably.  her soundtrack was just too sweet i had to cum inside her.  I had planned to withdraw but some of my sperm spilt inside her, some on the floor and the rest on her ass. The while fuck lasted about 1hr cos we did two rounds.  It was a good fuck.

After the fuck, we sat down in d parlour and talked and got to know more about eachother.  she said she had been separated from her husband for about 2 weeks now after they had a very hot fight over her her husband's mother.  i told her i was very sorry abt that and that my own mother went thru d same experience. I asked how old she is.  she laughed and she told me she is 40yrs.  That is 11years older than i am.  One thing I have learned from fucking an older woman  is that their pussies dont water as much as d younger ones.  you both have to be patient and sometimes use lubricants.

We've fucked one more day after that and we've called eachother and kept in touch.  I will fuck her again this week on wednesday. We're not technically in a relationship but she has feelings for me and me too for her but i dont want to fall in love.  I still live with my mum and she always advises me about life in general but i am an independent person.

Anyway is there any mature woman 30-50 years or even younger who wants to have private and secret sex? If yes, pls click on my profile and pm me i. e personal message.  pls i wud appreciate it if only ladies who are mature upstairs contact me.  no playing games.  thanks.

Dude, first takes us on a long winded erotic yarn before soliciting the same experience from NAF matures...

Offline Sexloverling

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2015, 02:04:10 PM »
lol

Offline iamlegend

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 11:41:59 PM »
Fuckgrats bro...
no sharing o. lol
I'm looking for a babe on this forum sha. do babes actually pm guys on this forum? It would be a sexual fantasy come true to fuck a nice babe on this forum and she can feel safe cos i won't reveal her true full identity here. I'm that mature.

I can give u a NAF babe, if u share d older lady wit me

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile