Author Topic: The Sleeper  (Read 14259 times)

Offline slevin

• Jambite
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5"11
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: working/entreprenuer
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 75kg
The Sleeper
« on: June 05, 2015, 08:16:52 PM »
What a hectic day. To worsen my mood, the traffic that was moving at a snail's pace now came to a total standstill. After a long while, people now started getting off the taxis' and kekes' to continue to their destination on foot. I waited a while, using the time to summon courage to join the trekkers. I was so tired and I wondered how it must have felt for the hausa men who walked distances to get to abuja just to congratulate Buhari. The encouraging thing was that the sun was going down and I'm not the only one on this slow journey. Somehow as I thought of home, I felt revived and strenghtened. I walked and got to the junction where I'll board the final keke home and found a crowd, all were waiting to get a ride to the same destination. I decided to rather walk than stand, wait and struggle to get in a ride when it comes. Being not too far away from my house, I decided to stop by and see my friend Collins since I'll pass his before I get to mine. Lucky for me, he was home. I knocked and was let in by a young lady possibly older than I am by a couple of years. She sat in a couch next to mine. Soon Collins came out and we hailed each other, hugged and sat down. I asked for a meal cos I was hungry, he looked to the young lady and said "aunty, could you please dish out food for my friend". I was surprised. His aunt? I thought she was an acquaintance he just made. She went into the kitchen and as she walked past me, with a quick glance  I observed her from head to toe and found her best feature to be her average round ass. Collins went on to introduce her in her absence. Her name is Eucharia and she's visiting for 3 weeks. She just arrived 3 days ago. When she came back with the food, he introduced me to her. I smiled and welcomed her. The meal was nourishing. After the meal, I spent some more time before heading home. Since then, I'd often stop by on my way home, not because I was interested in her but because I knew I will be treated to a nice meal. Yeah I know, life of a bachelor. In no time, Collin's aunt and I became friend's and in his absence (when he's not yet back from work), I'll be welcomed comfortably and fed well. We'd gist and laugh until Collins comes home or I leave (depends on how early or how late). We took a casual likeness to each other. She's an introvert but I think she enjoys my efforts to make our conversations interesting. One given friday, I stopped over only to learn that Collins was not around. He'd gone to Akwaibom on a seminar and he'd be back the next day. I called him and had a chat with him, then decided to stay a while before heading home. We chatted until phcn decided we've had enough usage of their electricity and took it. I checked my watch and it says 7:53 pm. I informed her that I'd be leaving soon, she insinuated that she'll be home alone that night. I smiled and told her that it's one of those things. Then I thought to myself that there's still quite some time to while away so I asked her to change so we can hit a bar close to their house. She smiled and went into the room. A while later, she came out wearing a better short knicker and a polo. She smelled nice and I complimented by telling her to always watch the movement of my eyes cos if it stares at her for a long time, it means that I'm going to take a bite at her cos she smells edible. She laughed. We left the house, I decided to leave my car behind and take a walk. It occured to me that their neighbour might park behind me and block me but she assured me that they usually come back late on fridays cos of they attend late night church programs, and we'ld have been back before then. So we walked down to the bar, sat down and ordered our drinks. I ordered some shawarma for her while I had a regular suya. We finished our first bottles and ventured into the second one. I thought that we'ld quit after the second but we found ourselves having a good time and on our third bottles. I checked the time and it was 10:02 pm. I informed her that we had better get going before their neighbours come back. We left, I was carefully observing her to make sure she doesn't fall on her feet but I found out that I didn't need to cos she walked okay on her own. We got to their house and she was more surprised than I am to find that their neighours (all of them) have been back. I looked at her, she looked at me, I calmly told her that she'll have to carry my car on her head and bring it outside the gates. I guess I must have been serious in a funny way when I said it cos she got cracked up and laughed out loud. I smiled. She turned around and walked into the house, still laughing. I followed suit. At the door, I contemplated leaving the car and walking home but instead out of regular familiarity, I found myself going into the house with the decision of leaving tomorrow morning. 'It's a saturday afterall and I'm not rushing home for any reason, plus there'll be no movement from 9:00 am cos of the local government election so I'll have enough time to get home' I thought to myself. I took off my shirt at the sitting room and sat on the couch. She went into the room.
Soon, I heard the shower running, I immediately desired to take a shower too to calm my body and put it into sleep mode. I heard her come out so I made for the bathroom, took a shower, came out wearing only my boxer short and went back into the sitting room to dry up under the fan. Thankfully the electricity was back on before we got home. She joined me later, wearing a free flowing night gown her knee length. We chatted for a while, then she informed me that she was going to bed. I wished her good night and that was when she suggested I could share the bed too cos she usually sleeps on the floor in the middle of the night cos she prefers the cold. I said okay and went to the bed. We lay comfortably with a good space in between us. We gisted a while before I felt my eyes shutting so I wished her good night again and slept off. Sometime in the middle of the night, I felt a warm body close to mine, it took me a while to recognise my surrounding and remember where I am. Then I knew the owner of the body. There we were lying side by side, cuddled. I never imagined or could have imagined that. I looked down the full length of her body, the curve, the shape of the round ass, and my dick added in size and weight. I tried to move back a bit but I found myself already at the edge of the bed and about to fall off. I held myself steady like that but the tip of my dick was still touching her ass. Damn, I was fucked. "What if she wakes up and notices this? What if she moves away and keeps her distance from then? Why is this dick plotting my downfall?" I thought. A hundred and one thoughts flashed through my brain at the moment. With one hand, I adjusted my dick from it's pointing position to a lying one. It still refused to return to its elastic form so I moved a bit closer thinking it'll go more unnoticed that way than in a pointing position. It lay flat behind her ass and that sent more erotic thoughts into my brains. I forgot all the reasons why I shouldn't encourage that and pressed my dick on her ass a bit. She remained immobile, I started rocking her ass very slowly, smooching it with my dick. Still no movement from her. I gently ran my hand over her ass very softly, then even more slowly, pulled up her nightie above her ass.  She was not wearing a pant. I maintained a very light movement not to wake her (incase she was asleep), then pulled out my big dick from my boxer and rubbed it in the middle of her ass, placed it down below where her pussy hole should be and gently pushed it forward. I thought the effect of the alcohol must have set in and she must be heavily sleeping it off so I boldly moved my waist a bit further in a thrusting movement and felt her take a deep breath. I paused a while, then began smooching her pussy walls with my dick. I slid in a finger between her ass and rubbed the entrance of her pussy, she gasped very softly. I rubbed the clitoris and heard her breath come deep and fast. After a while, I removed my hand and placed my dick in front of her pussy. I used it to rub on her clitoris and her pussy lips. I felt her breaths come faster and deeper, then I knew she must be awake. While I rubbed her pussy walls with my dick, it found its way inside her pussy. As I felt the warmness at the tip of my dick, I pushed it in further and that was when I heard her sigh a lips parted moan, still not moving. By now, my dick was half way inside her pussy, I couldn't believe how wet she is. I thrust in and out very slowly, feeling her sweetness fill my brains. This was thrilling. I knew she was awake but the role play we both were in was too entertaining to disrupt. So I decided to continue playing,.....and fucking. I maintained a very slow rythmn while sliding my dick in and out of her pussy. It was very slow, entertaining and explosive. At that pace, I felt I may not last 5 minutes. I seperated her ass by raising one bum up with one hand while I slid in the full length of my dick all the way into the depth of her pussy. WONDEROUS. That was the only word on my mind as I heard her music like moan. I still kept sliding in and out of her pussy. What amazed me was how perfectly still she lay while I spooned her. I squeezed the bum in my possession slowly hard while I thrust, moved my free hand gently in an upward movement from her ass to her clit, then to her tummy and finally got to her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and pointed. I pulled down one of her nightie hands until the breast could be freed, then grabbed it roughly and in a uniformed motion, strung the hard nipple like it was a guitar string while I slowly thrusted deep into her pussy. That seemed to get my dick a lot of attention cos she hid her face on the pillow and as I thrust and strung her breasts, she arched her back and pushed her ass out, giving it up all to me. My penetration deepened. I could hear her muffled moan. She kept her ass outward and held it for me while still not moving. What the hell! I had half the mind to pound some movement into her but I didn't care, I was having a whole new sexual experience and I loved it. I reached for the other breast and squeezed it gently, then played with her nipples. She suddenly started moving her ass back and forth to meet my thrusts. 'It's alive' I thought. Finally. The slow pace at which we moved was like soaring in the clouds on a magic carpet. I felt like singing 'a whole new world' cos that's where she took me. Her pussy was now very slimmy as if it got more lubricated. Her movements started coming faster than mine, she clung to the pillow tight while her face was still buried in it. I thrust faster and heard her appreciative cry. She was loud that's why she buried her face on the pillow. As I thrust, my hand roamed all over her body, grabbing, squeezing, caressing, fondling and stringing. Then she removed her face from the pillow and screamed "Arrgghhh" as she came while I kept pummelling her pussy. She moved forward to pull away from me but I wouldn't let her cos I was about to come. So I pounded and followed the butt in a forward match and while she shifted, I adjusted too and kept pounding when suddenly, I came half-way in her pussy before she fell off the bed. I'd like to rephrase that sentence to 'pounded her off the bed'. Funny? Yea, right. I'm a pounder. *winks*. Well, there she was on the floor and I'm on the bed. I reached out to her and gently asked if she was alright, she said she was fine and that I shouldn't worry. I lay back on the bed and waited for her to take her time. After a while, she climbed back up into the bed and lay still. Both of us said nothing until we slept off. I woke up in the morning to find her side of the bed empty, then I perceived a delicious aroma and knew she was in the kitchen. I looked at her side of the bed again and images of last night flooded into my brains and stirred up my resting dick. I quickly got up and wore my jean, went to the bathroom and refreshed my breath with a toothpaste before making for the kitchen to say hello. Got there and saw her still in her nightie. I greeted her, she half turned, looked at my bare chest and said hi. I nodded and went to the room, put on my singlet and tshirt and made for the sitting room. I was watching a movie when i thought I heard something, I glanced towards the corridor and found her standing there. For a moment, I was lost cos she suddenly looked very sexy to me standing there in her nightie with her ruffled hair dropping loosely down her shoulders. I simply replied "huh?". She looked me in the eye and quietly asked again "are you ready for breakfast?". "Yes, please" I replied.  She left and after a while came back with a meal of plantain and cooked oatsmeal. I thanked her as she left. I knew she was feeling awkward about last night so I was hoping to clear the tense atmosphere while we ate but she took her own meal to the room. I finished mine and took the dishes to the kitchen and cleaned it up. She came while I was almost done and asked why I did that, I told her that I saw how sparkling the kitchen was and wanted to maintain it that way, and that it looked so neat that I almost lay down on the floor. She said nothing, cleaned her dishes and left. I closed my eyes and
pictured my face in my mind, then said to it "you're very foolish". I kept to myself for the better part of the morning until it was approaching noon. I decided it was time to have a bath and I undressed in the sitting room and headed for the bathroom when I met her at the bathroom door going in. I jokingly said to her that I know she's been waiting for me to come and scrub her back. I didn't even know where that came from. I stared at her and she stared right back at me. I bent over and brushed my lips over hers, amazing myself with the courage. She just kept looking at me, expressionless, then opened the bathroom door, went in and closed the door. It occured to me that I didn't hear any sound that indicated she locked or bolted the door. I went to the room and sat on the bed a while, pondering whether that was a sign or not, and if I should join her or not. I was still thinking when I heard the shower running, I decided to take the chance. Undressed and made for the bathroom. As I entered, she was backing me and didn't make to turn around. Looking at her sexy behind as she soaped her body got me an erection and I just stood there waiting for her to acknowledge my presence. She turned her head and our eyes met, then her eyes moved down to my groin and locked on my waist for a few seconds, then she looked me back in the eye and turned her head back to what she was doing. That was enough invitation for me, I moved in and stood behind her letting only my dick contact her body through the ass. She moved back a bit until our full body met, I pressed my dick on her ass and grabbed her breasts. Squeezing her soaped breasts while I kissed her neck seemed to turn her on immediately cos she grabbed my dick and squeezed hard. I turned her over and sent her breasts into my mouth and sucked hard. She threw her head back and one leg locked my waist in. My free hand rummaged inside her pussy. She moaned out loud. I knelt and dug my head between her legs and licked her pussy. Her legs became weak and she almost lay down, I half carried her while I licked her up. It seemed she's never been licked before cos she almost strangled me with her legs trying to get me to useless her pussy with my tongue. I freed myself o and was catching my breath when she grabbed my neck, pulled me close, raised a leg up and put my dick in. I pounded away, fucked her while she screamed. Then turned her over, I almost fell temporarily in-love with her cos the way she bent her ass for me was marvelling. I drove in my dick and fucked her hard while she screamed. I know that we were noisy and the neighbours might hear us but I didn't care. I kept fucking her hard, spanking her ass as I fucked her. The shower kept running down our bodies and as I pounded her pussy, it made slurpy noises while splashing in different directions. Soon, she started squatting, I knew her legs were getting weak. I lay her down on the bathroom floor, and started eating her pussy again. This time, she went crazy and started displaying acts of fun-madness. She couldn't take me anymore so she grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me up, grabbed my dick and inserted it into her pussy. I raised her legs up, spread it wide and suspended it. Then suspended my body from hers and started fucking her. My penetration deepened and I soon felt my dick harden beyond the normal erection kind. She must have felt it too cos she widened her eyes. "Do you feel that?" I asked her and she nodded hastily. I kept pounding and increasing pace. She grabbed me tight while she sobbed in pleasure. I felt energized and pounded away. I knew I was ready to come so I fucked her hard and fast. She grabbed me tight, I had to move my neck to the side to avoid strangulation. As she cried out, I pulled out and spilled my juice all over her pussy. She lay there panting while I caught my breath. I then lay beside her and after a while, we got up, washed each other and got out of the bathroom. As I dried her body, I gently asked her "have you been sucked before?". She smiled and said once. I then pushed her on the bed, got on my knees and sucked her again. This time, her cum was like an earthquake. I got up, smiled and dressed up. She dressed up too. Later in the evening around 4 pm, there was little movement so I informed her that I'll be leaving soon. She didn't seem too happy about it but she couldn't stop it. I hugged her and said goodbye. We never fucked again until she travelled back except for one occassion where we had a quickie as Collins went to put on his generator which luckily for us, gave him a hard time thereby giving us time to fuck. We've been silently eyeing each other and as soon as we noticed the faulty generator, we rushed each other, she pulled down her boxer shorts and bent over while I freed my dick and slotted it in. It lsted for a couple of minutes but it was good. We kept smiling at each other as if we outsmarted Collins. It was a secret we shared. A game we played. An adventure we loved. Anytime I visited, we'd often catch a kiss or a quick suckle on the breast or dick whenever Collins moves away from where we are. Now she's getting married and I'm gonna miss her. She was one hell of a woman.

Offline Ob198

• Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Children: Yes
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Weight: 86
Re: The Sleeper
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 09:07:06 PM »
nice story

Offline slevin

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 10:48:08 PM »
Thanks ob.

Offline okotorobo

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Engineer
  • Weight: 95
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 11:26:41 PM »
Loved the bathroom scene, quite erotic

Offline slevin

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 06:44:25 AM »
Okotorobo 1 of OK county. I sightseeing u.

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6.1
  • Income: 41k - 60k
  • Profession: events planner and decorator
  • Weight: 80
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 09:42:22 AM »
This is a dick hardening, pre-spilling, and very wankable story. Nice one sir, i sight u.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Weight: 128kg
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2015, 10:00:03 AM »
WOW!  That's all I can say.

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 10:04:01 AM »
SQ, pls say more joor

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 10:25:28 AM »
SQ, pls say more joor

The story comet words for my mouth noni.  As I dey read am, some nerves dey get life of their own for my body. @poster abeg they space your story so that he go dey reader friendly. You really punish my eyes because I refuse to stop. I liked the feeling, ;D

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 10:38:15 AM »
Hmmmmmmm... SQ, abeg which part of ur body d feelings concentrate on? Just tell me onto whisper.

Offline candypleaser

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: 5.4"
  • Profession: Food vendor
  • Weight: 90kg
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2015, 11:04:52 AM »
I love this story.

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »
Candy u can say dat again.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2015, 11:22:37 AM »
Whisper*********

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2015, 11:25:54 AM »
SQ, a bit louder pls.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2015, 11:28:35 AM »
SQ, a bit louder pls.

Louder****************

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2015, 11:31:56 AM »
SQ, if ur husband is close to u, put ur mouth to gud use abeg.

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 11:35:34 AM »
at first ... i wasn't going to read cos of its length.... it looks scary ... but finally glad i read it ... nice story ... such happens ... just keep the lil secret between you duo... hoping collins is not here also adding 1 to 1 ..... :P.

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2015, 11:37:59 AM »
If Collins dey here, den i see gobe. *hiding under d bed*

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2015, 12:02:21 PM »
If Collins dey here, den i see gobe. *hiding under d bed*

lol.... but i don't think so .. they are mature people and adults ... and free to express themselves and also free to associate .

Offline xris

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2015, 12:08:23 PM »
King, all dat one na grammar. Not every1 will take such cool.