Author Topic: Don't bother creating an NAF meetup event - IT WON'T HAPPEN  (Read 10788 times)

Offline pussy69eater

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: No
  • Height: 1.75m
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: I'm Good @ What I Do
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 60kg
Re: Don't bother creating an NAF meetup event - IT WON'T HAPPEN
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 08:21:43 AM »
I understand rape & as well respect NAF's stance against prostitution. Buh wah do you guys all have against paid sex? The guy wants to fuck, the girl wants the money, an agreement is made & the FUN occurs!!!

Personally I rarely even do it cos yeah I really don't dig it, buh just b'cos other guys dig it & do it doesn't mean I go speaking against the fact that they choose to do it. It's their biz, it's their way, so long no rape is involved

Buh you guys keep making noise against paying a babe for sex like it's a taboo. Would be surprised if half of the guys/babes here have paid for/received payment for SEX, & you come here forming one kind holier than thou sexual saint wey I no sabi.

Abi 9ja don ban paid sex ni, wey I neva dey aware of??

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2015, 10:25:04 AM »
I understand rape & as well respect NAF's stance against prostitution. Buh wah do you guys all have against paid sex? The guy wants to fuck, the girl wants the money, an agreement is made & the FUN occurs!!!

no be small biznes transaction ;D

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2015, 10:41:46 AM »

Personally I rarely even do it cos yeah I really don't dig it, buh just b'cos other guys dig it & do it doesn't mean I go speaking against the fact that they choose to do it. It's their biz, it's their way, so long no rape is involved

Buh you guys keep making noise against paying a babe for sex like it's a taboo. Would be surprised if half of the guys/babes here have paid for/received payment for SEX, & you come here forming one kind holier than thou sexual saint wey I no sabi.

Guy get the point. We did not say you cannot pay for sex. We are saying not every lady finds decent for you to front cash. You can give her a treat. Let her have nice time out with you. Pay her fare home. That is more gentlemanly. Of course ashwo quarter full everywhere and u fit go there go pay for toto. Corporate type own dey too. But for NAF, any registered member is not expected to parade his/her self as a commercial sex worker. 

Offline marlon88

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2015, 05:13:01 PM »
HEADs UP:  This is the most non-smashing/pussy chasing post you'll read on NAF. Contains no boobs, dicks or pussy pics.

Who's this person with so much negative shit - well it's me. I'm guessing you want to create an NAF meetup in your area, or state; you want free pussy abi? Ha! e no go work.

I've been a member on NAF fpr 2+ years maybe more (doesn't matter). In that time i've seen a lot of NAF offline events, less than 5% of events creates has happened actually i believe NONE has happened just put the 5% so voltrons can take a chill pill. Your offline event won't happen and the reason is because the NAF community has grown in one vertical - sharing pictures/videos or stories (yes telenovela type) of sexcapades of members. The most "engaging" conversations here happen on this vertical. The other parts of the site are just passive.

So say you call for your NAF event and eventually get it to happen (I highly doubt it - people don't like paying for shii, especially guys). So you use your money to host this NAF event (I know that's not possible - when your name is not gift) and people show up (again doubts). Here's how it'll play out:

Guys will show up - horny as always (I always am - ain't nothing to be ashamed of) walking all over the place looking for a chic to hookup with. They are here for one reason: find a chic, wax lyrical and fuck her tonight. No one is here looking for business connections, only pussy connections. So there's too much directionless sexual tension that fills the air and stifles any reasonable conversation that could happen.

Girls will show up with the "I'm a diva these niggars ain't rich or man enough; I'll be selective to who I give my give my pin but he must have a car" attitude with nose in the air as if they've never sucked the dick of some dude who has never made an honest living in his life. There's little or no sexual tension coming from them, but the wise ones are fully aware that these niggers in the gathering are here to kill and devour thus - walls of defense will be put up.

What you get is a gathering of people with disconcerted conversations. In the end everyone (excluding the badoos - these ones will always get laid no matter what; I don't have these skills) will count it a waste and go home disappointed.

So meetup sucked. Remember this is based on the assumption that it the event held. 95% of the time - it won't even get to this stage.

Save your energy for something else. Have an honest conversation with someone, solve a problem for a member not sex related.

In the end, this is an ADULT forum and surely there are more problems in an adult's life - difference is that we can be as EXPLICIT as we want to be. And that's what makes it fun.

one of ON POINT postings I have read in recent time...... very true

"this is an ADULT forum and surely there are more problems in an adult's life - difference is that we can be as EXPLICIT as we want to be"
Sometimes being explicit also comes hand in hand with acting out your explicit experiences

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2015, 09:53:03 PM »

If you want ashawo, pick ashawo, pay ashawo.
 If babe dey do runs, make she tell her badoo say she be runs girl, understanding dey.
 The one wey I find annoying be make you host babe and you no fit entertain her or you no attempt to. Even if you wan drop am, just give her a gift.  Make her stay with you worthwhile.
If you be babe,  I no expect you to dey expect the guy to dey give you money all the time except you wan sell dat punani.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:59:40 PM by silverqueen »

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2015, 11:41:09 PM »
i hope there's a clarification now.....

Offline Finegurl

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.6 ft
  • Profession: Pure water seller
  • Weight: Cum and find out
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2017, 04:24:42 PM »

If you want ashawo, pick ashawo, pay ashawo.
 If babe dey do runs, make she tell her badoo say she be runs girl, understanding dey.
 The one wey I find annoying be make you host babe and you no fit entertain her or you no attempt to. Even if you wan drop am, just give her a gift.  Make her stay with you worthwhile.
If you be babe,  I no expect you to dey expect the guy to dey give you money all the time except you wan sell dat punani.

You are one of the few ladies that wear their thinking head gear.
Some guys are just too stinging joor,always looking for free pussy. How can you invite a lady and you won't be able to entertain her and make her comfortable? Send her off with tfare or give her something for fuel money. It is not the size of the gift that matters,it is the heart behind it.
And ladies,if you no get tfare to and fro, don't bother to go,stop expecting him to give you something. You guys relationship  (or whatever you decide to call it) maybe affect by dashed hope.
Lasting friendship, not necessarily sex,has been formed through medium like this. The trick about faceless forums is you don't know who is who. Above all,use your God given common sense.

Offline forex12

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 7
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Profession: self employed
  • Weight: 178
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2017, 04:30:15 PM »
@finegal. i am loving your wisdom on this matter. you be better secretary. hapi easter dear

Offline Finegurl

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2017, 05:31:28 PM »
@finegal. i am loving your wisdom on this matter. you be better secretary. hapi easter dear

Secretary ? I am a farmer oh,an humble farmer  ;D
And a very happy Easter to you too. Av fun!

Offline forex12

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2017, 05:36:15 PM »
farmer. that a nice job in nigeria now. i just open one small cat fish pond for me humble compound self. so what do u plant ma. no fun here ooo. i jst enter benin city after a small conference in Ghana for weeks now

Offline Finegurl

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2017, 08:34:23 PM »
farmer. that a nice job in nigeria now. i just open one small cat fish pond for me humble compound self. so what do u plant ma. no fun here ooo. i jst enter benin city after a small conference in Ghana for weeks now

A farmer that goes abroad for conferences, you be farmer with a swag oh. Yea, people,especially young people,are embracing farming now.
I am more into root crops farming.

Offline forex12

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2017, 10:29:54 PM »
hmmm. side work ma. nice to know her ma. hope to see u one of the day in benin city. it will be fun 

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2017, 10:35:05 AM »
Waoooo, Nice thread!
From First Lady(SQ) to Lina, pussyspanner, Riderking, finegurl...you all nailed it.

People have made good wonderful friendship through naf. I believe its personal difference and our reasons for joining naf.
Naf is not all about meet-up and sex.
Though I've not being having meet-up, naf have always being fun, non stop fun more than anything else.