Author Topic: Don't bother creating an NAF meetup event - IT WON'T HAPPEN  (Read 10658 times)

Offline dreck

• Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Business Developer
  • Religion: Christian
Don't bother creating an NAF meetup event - IT WON'T HAPPEN
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:14:28 AM »
HEADs UP:  This is the most non-smashing/pussy chasing post you'll read on NAF. Contains no boobs, dicks or pussy pics.

Who's this person with so much negative shit - well it's me. I'm guessing you want to create an NAF meetup in your area, or state; you want free pussy abi? Ha! e no go work.

I've been a member on NAF fOr 4+ years maybe more (doesn't matter). In that time i've seen a lot of NAF offline events, less than 5% of events creates has happened actually i believe NONE has happened just put the 5% so voltrons can take a chill pill. Your offline event won't happen and the reason is because the NAF community has grown in one vertical - sharing pictures/videos or stories (yes telenovela type) of sexcapades of members. The most "engaging" conversations here happen on this vertical. The other parts of the site are just passive.

So say you call for your NAF event and eventually get it to happen (I highly doubt it - people don't like paying for shii, especially guys). So you use your money to host this NAF event (I know that's not possible - when your name is not gift) and people show up (again doubts). Here's how it'll play out:

Guys will show up - horny as always (I always am - ain't nothing to be ashamed of) walking all over the place looking for a chic to hookup with. They are here for one reason: find a chic, wax lyrical and fuck her tonight. No one is here looking for business connections, only pussy connections. So there's too much directionless sexual tension that fills the air and stifles any reasonable conversation that could happen.

Girls will show up with the "I'm a diva these niggars ain't rich or man enough; I'll be selective to who I give my give my pin but he must have a car" attitude with nose in the air as if they've never sucked the dick of some dude who has never made an honest living in his life. There's little or no sexual tension coming from them, but the wise ones are fully aware that these niggers in the gathering are here to kill and devour thus - walls of defense will be put up.

What you get is a gathering of people with disconcerted conversations. In the end everyone (excluding the badoos - these ones will always get laid no matter what; I don't have these skills) will count it a waste and go home disappointed.

So meetup sucked. Remember this is based on the assumption that it the event held. 95% of the time - it won't even get to this stage.

Save your energy for something else. Have an honest conversation with someone, solve a problem for a member not sex related.

In the end, this is an ADULT forum and surely there are more problems in an adult's life - difference is that we can be as EXPLICIT as we want to be. And that's what makes it fun.

MODIFICATION:
- Initial Post stated I've been a member for 2+ years (actually it did matter)
- Typos
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 02:18:12 AM by dreck »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Offline pussy69eater

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.75m
  • Profession: I'm Good @ What I Do
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 60kg
Re: Don't bother creating an NAF meetup event - IT WON'T HAPPEN
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:20:31 AM »
Chai! Oboi u dey vex ooo!!!

All the same, na true yans u drop shaa

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 06:43:30 AM »
HEADs UP:  This is the most non-smashing/pussy chasing post you'll read on NAF. Contains no boobs, dicks or pussy pics.

Who's this person with so much negative shit - well it's me. I'm guessing you want to create an NAF meetup in your area, or state; you want free pussy abi? Ha! e no go work.

I've been a member on NAF fpr 2+ years maybe more (doesn't matter). In that time i've seen a lot of NAF offline events, less than 5% of events creates has happened actually i believe NONE has happened just put the 5% so voltrons can take a chill pill. Your offline event won't happen and the reason is because the NAF community has grown in one vertical - sharing pictures/videos or stories (yes telenovela type) of sexcapades of members. The most "engaging" conversations here happen on this vertical. The other parts of the site are just passive.

So say you call for your NAF event and eventually get it to happen (I highly doubt it - people don't like paying for shii, especially guys). So you use your money to host this NAF event (I know that's not possible - when your name is not gift) and people show up (again doubts). Here's how it'll play out:

Guys will show up - horny as always (I always am - ain't nothing to be ashamed of) walking all over the place looking for a chic to hookup with. They are here for one reason: find a chic, wax lyrical and fuck her tonight. No one is here looking for business connections, only pussy connections. So there's too much directionless sexual tension that fills the air and stifles any reasonable conversation that could happen.

Girls will show up with the "I'm a diva these niggars ain't rich or man enough; I'll be selective to who I give my give my pin but he must have a car" attitude with nose in the air as if they've never sucked the dick of some dude who has never made an honest living in his life. There's little or no sexual tension coming from them, but the wise ones are fully aware that these niggers in the gathering are here to kill and devour thus - walls of defense will be put up.

What you get is a gathering of people with disconcerted conversations. In the end everyone (excluding the badoos - these ones will always get laid no matter what; I don't have these skills) will count it a waste and go home disappointed.

So meetup sucked. Remember this is based on the assumption that it the event held. 95% of the time - it won't even get to this stage.

Save your energy for something else. Have an honest conversation with someone, solve a problem for a member not sex related.

In the end, this is an ADULT forum and surely there are more problems in an adult's life - difference is that we can be as EXPLICIT as we want to be. And that's what makes it fun.

one of ON POINT postings I have read in recent time...... very true

"this is an ADULT forum and surely there are more problems in an adult's life - difference is that we can be as EXPLICIT as we want to be"

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:52:08 AM »
"Sex is a topic that is constantly on all of our minds, yet is rarely discussed in a honest manner in public, FEEL FREE to discuss all your fantasies here"

Because sex is discussed,  must it translate to sex? That's where some of you got it wrong and missed the mark.
The reason some babes run from you is not because of the lean pocket but the desperation.  Many people believe sex is donated freely on this forum. Maybe in the past it was, I can't say, because I was not there but with what I have observed, its easier for a camel to enter a needle's eye that for a regular guy to fuck a babe here. Am not talking of the badoo here ooo ;D ;D. One thing I know is that some guys have been lucky here just like that. Without any extra effort and no money in their pockets.
Now to your meet up. The only reason why it will never happen is because many guys here are so immature that they cannot control their libido. You see sexual frustration written all over them. Why would any decent lady subject herself to such an ordeal.
 I remember a guy I met and we were supposed to go for lunch. The agreement was we will go dutch, I insisted. On our way to the restaurant,  you will see the guy deliberately brush his hand on my thigh. How can that be possible for a car that is automatic shift stick. It was so annoying but I was already famished. We finished lunch, the next thing I heard was, let's find a place to relax. Relax on top of what now? I was so angry but I masked my anger. I  allowed him to go ahead. Meanwhile I was pinging my cab man. The moment I knew where we were heading, I asked him to meet me there. When we got there, he went inside to make arrangements. I called him to tell him I wanted to quickly use the rest room. I just joined my cab and left. I did not pick his call again. Why must it always be so.

Now we now have our females that have given some of us a bad rep. You are just ready to give it to the highest bidder. You turn yourself to a ping pong ball. As long as the pay is right. You have forgotten that most of these guys know what they are doing. Respectable guys don't pay for sex only assholes.

Sex should be mutual. And a guy should be man enough to live up to the calling. You are not expected to pay for sex but you should be able to make her comfortable. Good food, and any other thing befitting a lady. And even if you are dropping her off, just a token in appreciation.  No be olosho you carry.

I believe a meet can happen but not until naf has been overhauled. 

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 10:56:49 AM »
"Sex is a topic that is constantly on all of our minds, yet is rarely discussed in a honest manner in public, FEEL FREE to discuss all your fantasies here"

Because sex is discussed,  must it translate to sex? That's where some of you got it wrong and missed the mark.
The reason some babes run from you is not because of the lean pocket but the desperation.  Many people believe sex is donated freely on this forum. Maybe in the past it was, I can't say, because I was not there but with what I have observed, its easier for a camel to enter a needle's eye that for a regular guy to fuck a babe here. Am not talking of the badoo here ooo ;D ;D. One thing I know is that some guys have been lucky here just like that. Without any extra effort and no money in their pockets.
Now to your meet up. The only reason why it will never happen is because many guys here are so immature that they cannot control their libido. You see sexual frustration written all over them. Why would any decent lady subject herself to such an ordeal.
 I remember a guy I met and we were supposed to go for lunch. The agreement was we will go dutch, I insisted. On our way to the restaurant,  you will see the guy deliberately brush his hand on my thigh. How can that be possible for a car that is automatic shift stick. It was so annoying but I was already famished. We finished lunch, the next thing I heard was, let's find a place to relax. Relax on top of what now? I was so angry but I masked my anger. I  allowed him to go ahead. Meanwhile I was pinging my cab man. The moment I knew where we were heading, I asked him to meet me there. When we got there, he went inside to make arrangements. I called him to tell him I wanted to quickly use the rest room. I just joined my cab and left. I did not pick his call again. Why must it always be so.

Now we now have our females that have given some of us a bad rep. You are just ready to give it to the highest bidder. You turn yourself to a ping pong ball. As long as the pay is right. You have forgotten that most of these guys know what they are doing. Respectable guys don't pay for sex only assholes.

Sex should be mutual. And a guy should be man enough to live up to the calling. You are not expected to pay for sex but you should be able to make her comfortable. Good food, and any other thing befitting a lady. And even if you are dropping her off, just a token in appreciation.  No be olosho you carry.

There goes another good ON POINT... Damn! babe you hit the nails on the head... IMMATURITY of members especially GUYS....... I have been fortunate to meet only good people from here and most i have met are dear friends both males and females....

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
Re: Don\'t bother creating an NAF meetup event - IT WON\'T HAPPEN
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 12:43:48 PM »

You have forgotten that most of these guys know what they are doing. Respectable guys don't pay for sex only assholes.

I love this part the most.

Post Merge: April 22, 2015, 12:48:20 PM
For the record. In 2010 we had successfully hosted a meet up with nafites in Port Harcourt. two guys and 3 ladies. we met for the first time. Had an all Friday night clubbing fun and went back to our homes the following. The friendship the important part of it. Sex has to come from willingness of mind. That is when the lady will give everything to you in whatever manner you want it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 09:02:29 AM by Pussyspanner »

Offline mightyking

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced
  • King of Orgasms
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 02:37:52 PM »
To buttress all that has been said above,

NAF is much more than just sex hook ups. A lot can happen here. I suggest that whoever comes in her should have an open mind an not a stereotype one that thinks they just get fucked by the next female handle.

Once the sexual opportunity shows, grab it.

If it doesn't, talk dirty, enjoy stories, interact and hope for the best.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 02:45:12 PM by mightyking »

Offline crazydick

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • i'll beat that pussy down..
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6.3 ft
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Profession: Banking
  • Weight: 185Ibs
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 08:35:01 PM »
this is the only write up I have read in days on NAF... used to be an active member but now passive owing to the fact that most of the ladies are sex workers and 95% of the guys are jobless and horny (the later applies to me), this has negatively affected NAF...

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 08:52:26 PM »
this is the only write up I have read in days on NAF... used to be an active member but now passive owing to the fact that most of the ladies are sex workers and 95% of the guys are jobless and horny (the later applies to me), this has negatively affected NAF...

haba.....whats ur criteria and data for ur conclusion ?  chai i hope not true oooo

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 10:56:51 PM »

Sex workers? Hmmmmm. Jobless? Hmmmmmm

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 12:54:21 AM »
This is why I frown at guys opening irrelevant threads saying "i've got big dicks, I've got huge cocks, I can chop cunt die" or babes be like "I wanna swallow the biggest cock". Its nauseating. Like I said earlier, konji brought me here! The 1st impression I had 'bout naf was get someone on here and get naffed! Note that I didn't place an ad on having the biggest boobs and wanting the biggest cock. As time went by, I began to "respect" myself and discovered naf isn't all about getting laid on time and anyhow as you deem fit. Its much more than that. Like a bros said above that there r sex workers and yada yada yada. I don't buy that. 1stly, naf is against prostitution. 2ndly, I haven't stumbled or come across any fuctimony concerning any sex worker. Maybe on badoo o! Concerning the "meet up", I'm still tryina wrap my head around it. I've read some pple's stories 'bout meet ups nah!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 05:23:58 AM by lina »

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 09:10:46 AM »
I love Nigerian Adult Forum. It is a masked place where one discovers that there are bankers, lawyers,engineers,business men and women all over this place. People from all walks of life. You meet some of them and you are amazed they are 5,10 years older than you are. Men and women with experiences in life that help one. Like Prince said it is not a dating site but s forum to express oneself. NOTE: Seek ye first the friendship and every other thing MAY follow.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 09:13:12 AM »
I love Nigerian Adult Forum. It is a masked place where one discovers that there are bankers, lawyers,engineers,business men and women all over this place. People from all walks of life. You meet some of them and you are amazed they are 5,10 years older than you are. Men and women with experiences in life that help one. Like Prince said it is not a dating site but s forum to express oneself. NOTE: Seek ye first the friendship and every other thing MAY follow.

The sage!

Offline dreck

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 02:54:46 AM »

Totally agree - the problem is immaturity. Come to think of it the barrier to entry into a forum like this greatly reduced in the last 2 years. Tecno came to Nigeria & telcos made 1000naira data plans, but i digress.

Sex is mutual else it's rape. Sadly this fact is lost not just to most guys on this forum, even the niggars on the street. The stupid notion that "if you buy lunch or dinner for a chic, you must smash" for guys and "he want's the coochie...niggar gonn pay for it" for girls; is prevalent these days.

"NAF is Against Prostituiton" - Quite rightly so.
But I disagree that a guy that pays for sex is an asshole. Totally!

Here's an example:
Arthur is a great guy. He's 25 runs his own business. Lives in his own apartment, doesn't drive. Takes care of his sibling. Volunteers in church. Due to his busy schedule, Arthur has not been in a relationship in 10 months, hasn't even gone on a date in over a year. Now Arthur is horny like "music videos gives erection or seeing his secretary's nipple stand through her top due to the temperature of his office or having a 10 minutes erroneous boner in the middle of a presentation" type horny.

What should Arthur do?

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 07:10:11 AM »
No matter how busy Arthur is. He comes across women every week. Must have gotten one who is willing to show up at any short notice.

Offline dreck

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 07:14:46 AM »
No matter how busy Arthur is. He comes across women every week. Must have gotten one who is willing to show up at any short notice.

That is not really true. Say he does 8 - 9pm everyday (seeing that he owns an SME & the hustle is real). The women he comes across would most likely be from the office.

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 07:23:16 AM »
f him own be like that make hime go fuck commercial sex workers.

Offline dreck

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 07:32:46 AM »
f him own be like that make hime go fuck commercial sex workers.

LMAO

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 07:53:32 AM »

That is not really true. Say he does 8 - 9pm everyday (seeing that he owns an SME & the hustle is real). The women he comes across would most likely be from the office.
mba! There should still be a babe who is willing. He's the owner of the biz, he can skip work for the day prpbably the entire week.plenty of time to curb his konji! What I'm trying to say is there's always an alternative and a reason NOT to pay 4 sex.

Offline mightyking

• Global Moderator
  • Experienced
  • King of Orgasms
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 08:11:30 AM »
Yimu x50