ads by AdXpansion

Author Topic: He Forced Me  (Read 14441 times)

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
He Forced Me
« on: January 03, 2015, 05:59:24 PM »
I decided to exorcise myself by telling this story.  :'(  :'(  The nature of my work warrants that I travel most times, either to meet with clients or to get materials.  It was in the course of one of this that what I am going to share happened to me. I met Nnamdi through a regular client of mine. I have had cause to do business with him many times and when he offered me the contract of redecorating his town house, I did not think twice before accepting. I had to travel to Dubai to get some materials and I went straight to the site. Which means my assistants will join me later, most times 2 or 3 days after.

Nnamdi met me at the airport and drove me to his place. When he told me I would be staying in his house, I'd assumed his wife was there. I was rather surprised to discover that aside from the helps, we would be alone. He later told me his wife had travelled to the States to have her baby. Something pulled at the back of my brain but I ignored it. How I wish I had paid attention. I was given a room and because I was very tired, I slept off immediately I got to the room. I missed dinner and that made me very hungry when I woke up 5 hours later.  I'd slept in my clothes.  I removed my clothings and showered then slipped on my nite shirt. I had a vodka I bought at a duty free shop so I opened it and gulped. It was a mistake.  I became hungry. Here I am in a strange place and very hungry. When I could not bear it anymore, I picked up my phone to call Nnamdi. Mistake number 2. He told me someone will bring food to me.

I heard a knock on the door and I asked the person to come in. You can imagine the shock on my face when Nnamdi came in bearing the food tray. He apologised and said the helps had gone to their quarters and he did not want to disturb them. He said he hopes the food will suit my palate.  I was just staring, tongue tied and embarrassed in my semi nude state. I thanked him, collected the tray and waited for him to leave. He did not. "Just ignore him" I thought to myself as I sat down at the small table to eat. I nearly choked when I heard him ask if I was enjoying my meal. That strange feeling I felt at the airport was back. I answered feebly. I suddenly was full.  I pushed the tray away and told him am okay. I stood up to cue him into leaving.

All of a sudden two hands came and pulled me to him.
"What are you doing?" I cried. "Nothing babe, just hush" he said calmly.
"Don't call me babe.....am not your babe"
"I'm sorry but I am so horny" he said slowly touching his hard dick.
"What in fucks name are you doing?" I screamed.
"Hush" he said as he pushed me on the bed. He lift my shirt up and began to suck my nipples. Before I could scream, his mouth was on my mouth holding the scream inside. He pulled my pants a little lower. I tried to stand up but he was too strong for me. He forced me down the more.

"Please....Please let me go." I cried as he lied on top of me and began to kiss me softly but I refused to give in. He slipped his finger into my tender pussy as he begin to suck my nipples. Even though I was already wet as he began to survey my body, I began to cry but he ignored me. I began to fight back but I was helpless in the face of pleasure and pain.
"Help!" I screamed but no one heard me as he began to finger fuck my wet pussy. I was moaning but I was no longer sure if it was because I was in pain or because my body was enjoying the sensation. Then he drove his cock into my wet pussy. We both moaned at the same time. He withdrew his dick as he groaned at the pleasure of rubbing his penis's head at the side of my vagina.  He pushed back in to experience more pleasure and then pulled out again.  I just lay down there grinding and crying. He pushed back in and out. He then held his hand more firmly on my mouth and began to rocket my body back and forth with tremendous force. His body was filling me with pleasure as he moaned. The pressure soon filled up and he began to go faster. My body was being slammed around. He kept riding me. At this point I stopped fighting him and began to gyrate my hips up and down to the rhythm of his penetrations. So he had released his hold on my mouth and was now fondling my right breast with one hand as he kissed the back of my neck.

I then said, “Please, think about what you are doing, it is wrong”. As he breathed heavily he said to me, “Okay then, tell me to stop and I will”. Well before I could say anything he began to ejaculate, as he climaxed I began to experience the greatest orgasm of my life. Our orgasms lasted for nearly a minute, it was wonderful.
Once he finished I told him to leave immediately.  He pulled up his boxers and shorts and grabbed his shirt, mumbled some apologies and left. I haven’t talked to him since this encounter.  :(

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

He Forced Me
« on: January 03, 2015, 05:59:24 PM »

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
Re: He Forced Me
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 09:46:19 PM »
I been kno kno wetin to talk...but na wicked guy. No man has d right to take a woman against her will.

But again...wen u say pleasure n pain...that oxymoron confuse me small. Along the line shaa...u gbadun d thing. All dsame, pele o...@silverqueen

Thanks for sharing...*sobbing small small *

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 10:00:31 PM »
I been kno kno wetin to talk...but na wicked guy. No man has d right to take a woman against her will.

But again...wen u say pleasure n pain...that oxymoron confuse me small. Along the line shaa...u gbadun d thing. All dsame, pele o...@silverqueen

Its very ironic but that's what it was. In the threshold of my pain, I felt reflexive pleasure. Not my making. It's a paradox....revolting pleasure. It's just like the film 'I spit on your grave' go watch it Bro. If I could kill him that day, I would have. He got away with it, I could not tell anyone more so the person that introduced us. I could not continue the job and we both lost money. All because of a moment pleasure :(. I had to go for testing and you can imagine my turmoil. He could have infected me! I could have gotten pregnant! All because i became vulnerable in search of my daily bread.

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 10:26:07 PM »

Its very ironic but that's what it was. In the threshold of my pain, I felt reflexive pleasure. Not my making. It's a paradox....revolting pleasure. It's just like the film 'I spit on your grave' go watch it Bro. If I could kill him that day, I would have. He got away with it, I could not tell anyone more so the person that introduced us. I could not continue the job and we both lost money. All because of a moment pleasure :(. I had to go for testing and you can imagine my turmoil. He could have infected me! I could have gotten pregnant! All because i became vulnerable in search of my daily bread.
It will be devastating. A pussy freely given to a lover is abt the best a man can get....to be taken forcefully is like armed robbery.
Coupled with the fear of infection etc....damn, it sucks.

No one can control reflexive pleasure...pele again

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 10:49:27 PM »

It will be devastating. A pussy freely given to a lover is abt the best a man can get....to be taken forcefully is like armed robbery.
Coupled with the fear of infection etc....damn, it sucks.

No one can control reflexive pleasure...pele again

Ose!

Offline kekefresh

• Global Moderator
  • Really Experienced
  • Looking in2 the future, knowing wat I do...
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: Tall enough 4 her
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Babalawo
  • Weight: not too big not too small
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 11:10:41 PM »

I find it hard to understand when a woman says she was raped but couldnt tell people about it. I wonder if its the shame of it happening or the fear of being called names. A sad story and my heart goes to u but when men are arosed we can be animals. Madam sorry, for such a nasty experience. The pleasure u said u felt from his thrusting cant be defined as pleasure per say. U were being 4ked outa ur will thats what matters and thats what he should be made to suffer 4. Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 11:12:45 PM by kekefresh »

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 08:32:23 AM »

I find it hard to understand when a woman says she was raped but couldnt tell people about it. I wonder if its the shame of it happening or the fear of being called names. A sad story and my heart goes to u but when men are arosed we can be animals. Madam sorry, for such a nasty experience. The pleasure u said u felt from his thrusting cant be defined as pleasure per say. U were being 4ked outa ur will thats what matters and thats what he should be made to suffer 4. Cheers.

I know he will meet his Waterloo very soon. Am sure he's not new to all those rubbish. He had the intention from the onset I guess. Most times we keep silent for fear of being judged. Truth be told, I should never have agreed to sleep in that house but I have since forgiven myself. I conclude that Nnamdi is just an apology to the male gender. I have dealt with men that have proven their humane nature. Gentlemen to the core. I have had to sleep in clients crib and after the incident I have. This time though, I don't sleep in a house that the madam of the house is absent. If I have to do, I call my security officer , my hubby and whoever referred me in the presence of the person. So he knows people know I am there. If he tries it, I will report. I am also careful of kurukere waka, so that I can justify myself. I have healed, I have grown and I have learnt.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:34:51 AM by silverqueen »

Offline kekefresh

• Global Moderator
  • Really Experienced
  • Looking in2 the future, knowing wat I do...
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: Tall enough 4 her
  • Profession: Babalawo
  • Weight: not too big not too small
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »

I know he will meet his Waterloo very soon. Am sure he's not new to all those rubbish. He had the intention from the onset I guess. Most times we keep silent for fear of being judged. Truth be told, I should never have agreed to sleep in that house but I have since forgiven myself. I conclude that Nnamdi is just an apology to the male gender. I have dealt with men that have proven their humane nature. Gentlemen to the core. I have had to sleep in clients crib and after the incident I have. This time though, I don't sleep in a house that the madam of the house is absent. If I have to do, I call my security officer , my hubby and whoever referred me in the presence of the person. So he knows people know I am there. If he tries it, I will report. I am also careful of kurukere waka, so that I can justify myself. I have healed, I have grown and I have learnt.

It sounds like u havent told ur hubby and I wonder why u havent told him. U know ur man best so u should be able to decide if he would blame u for it or if he would figh 4 u. U wont want a situation where this Nnamdi guy will go bragging about what he did and ur hubby hears it from another party. From the way u described this Nnamdi guy he seem like the type that will brag about such escapades. U should tell ur man if it wont make ur marriage shaky. Nnamdi has to suffer cos u dont just go and 4k a married women and expect to go free.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »

It sounds like u havent told ur hubby and I wonder why u havent told him. U know ur man best so u should be able to decide if he would blame u for it or if he would figh 4 u. U wont want a situation where this Nnamdi guy will go bragging about what he did and ur hubby hears it from another party. From the way u described this Nnamdi guy he seem like the type that will brag about such escapades. U should tell ur man if it wont make ur marriage shaky. Nnamdi has to suffer cos u dont just go and 4k a married women and expect to go free.

Thank you sir. :D You can be rest assured that home front is secured. He was the only person I told after it happened but I was still bitter. Telling everybody now is the healing process. He knows the nature of my job and he knew I travelled but never executed a job. So I had to tell him. Let Nnamdi brag if he wants, do I care. Am waiting for that day.  Even though I am a liberal person, my hubby knows that my no is no. And that was why I had to come out clean. The worst that could have happened was to lose him but thank God it never happened. Let men like that animal continue,  they will meet their Waterloo.

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 02:11:44 PM »
Just reading through this. am glad it has healed and you have moved on.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 02:23:23 PM »
Just reading through this. am glad it has healed and you have moved on.

:) :) So glad too.

Offline Big H

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.72
  • Income: Above - 300k
  • Profession: Maritime Logistics management
  • Weight: 62kg
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 08:11:09 PM »
No words for rape only sentences

Online fyneboy34

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5ft8
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: working somewhere
  • Weight: find out later
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2015, 08:58:58 PM »
Quite unfortunate. Nice to know you ve healed

Offline melbidick

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Height: 6"
  • Income: 81k - 100k
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: public service
  • Religion: No Religion
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 11:28:42 AM »
I don't believe that a woman can ever be responsible for her own rape! Be it her bum short, mini skirt, bikini or sleeping in a men's changing room half naked. SQ you're a great and brave lady and I commend your boldness. There is no statute of limitation  on rape so feel free to take the matter to the police when ever you feel most comfortable my dear.

Offline ocbrown

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: 6ft 2"
  • Profession: Self Employed
  • Weight: 92
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2015, 02:08:55 AM »
Fucking someone's wife can get you killed......but raping a mans wife? SQ, ur hubby must be a real gentleman.
I'm glad that you've healed and moved on....kpele!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:10:42 AM by ocbrown »

Offline iby

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Height: 1.70M
  • Income: Above - 200k
  • Profession: Quality Inspector
  • Weight: 75KG
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 10:31:41 AM »
Rape! Totally inhumane. Av u told your husband?
Even if u said u latter enjoyed d touches and penetration, itz normal. D female body especially down there is bound to respond to touches despite forceful penetration.
For a man to do this 2 another mans' wife.......mmmmmmh

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 12:39:02 PM »
Fucking someone's wife can get you killed......but raping a mans wife? SQ, ur hubby must be a real gentleman.
I'm glad that you've healed and moved on....kpele!

Thank you. I have since swept it under the carpet.

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 12:43:37 PM
Even if u said u latter enjoyed d touches and penetration, itz normal. D female body especially down there is bound to respond to touches despite forceful penetration.

Yes I told him. Its not a matter of being a gentleman. The deed had been done. The lesser people knew about it then the better. Rest assured the necessary people knew. His wife and mum and the police because I was not ready to refund his money which I can say was much. I refused to pick his calls and he was ordered not to come near me. Its over now.

Post Merge: April 01, 2015, 01:36:28 PM

Yes I told him. Its not a matter of being a gentleman. The deed had been done. The lesser people knew about it then the better. Rest assured the necessary people knew. His wife and mum and the police because I was not ready to refund his money which I can say was much. I refused to pick his calls and he was ordered not to come near me. Its over now.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:36:28 PM by silverqueen »

Offline blackbullet

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Marital Status: Single
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 10:01:26 AM »
Sorry for what happened. Whatever gave the guy the guts to do that. I think he's been doing that for long and that has been his style. For him to ask you to tell him to stop means he's prides himself in it.
I am trying to look @ it from another perspective. I know it's past and we've all learnt from the incident. Picture it from his point of view. He met you through a friend. He liked you from the start. He mistook your niceness and jovial attitude for 'feeling the nigga'(cos you seem like a nice person to me). In his mind he's like: Ha! this woman like me with style but she dey form. Fastforward to when you got to the site. Him asking you to stay @ his place was a test. You agreeing just made him believe you might want some little something. What now confirmed all his suspicions (for him mind o) was when you called him when everybody was asleep. The guy must have chuckled and told himself that: I talk am na. This babe wan feel me. That's why he decided to bring the food himself. Meeting you half dressed and maybe with a bottle of vodka threw all doubts away. He might have seen your struggle as 'initial gragra' (guys can attest to that). That's why he carried on with the act. The apologies was just boju boju.
The above scenario might not be correct. They are just assumptions. And I am not trying to justify his actions.

I always like it when ladies act normal to me. Don't be over-nice. Don't over greet me. If possible don't greet me, I won't find any fault in it. Cos if you overdo your niceness or greetings, I fit dey reason say u dey 'feel the nigga'; of which maybe you just wan dey good or something. #MalePains

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 06:26:07 AM »
Sorry for what happened. Whatever gave the guy the guts to do that. I think he's been doing that for long and that has been his style. For him to ask you to tell him to stop means he's prides himself in it.
I am trying to look @ it from another perspective. I know it's past and we've all learnt from the incident. Picture it from his point of view. He met you through a friend. He liked you from the start. He mistook your niceness and jovial attitude for 'feeling the nigga'(cos you seem like a nice person to me). In his mind he's like: Ha! this woman like me with style but she dey form. Fastforward to when you got to the site. Him asking you to stay @ his place was a test. You agreeing just made him believe you might want some little something. What now confirmed all his suspicions (for him mind o) was when you called him when everybody was asleep. The guy must have chuckled and told himself that: I talk am na. This babe wan feel me. That's why he decided to bring the food himself. Meeting you half dressed and maybe with a bottle of vodka threw all doubts away. He might have seen your struggle as 'initial gragra' (guys can attest to that). That's why he carried on with the act. The apologies was just boju boju.
The above scenario might not be correct. They are just assumptions. And I am not trying to justify his actions.

I always like it when ladies act normal to me. Don't be over-nice. Don't over greet me. If possible don't greet me, I won't find any fault in it. Cos if you overdo your niceness or greetings, I fit dey reason say u dey 'feel the nigga'; of which maybe you just wan dey good or something. #MalePains

You are right in your extrapolation. The cardinal sin I committed was calling him when I was hungry. Agreeing to go sleep in his house was because I knew he was married. I never knew the wife was out of town. I believe when a woman says NO, it should be respected no matter how she's feeling the nigga. 

Offline NATH48

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I remain thesame
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Height: 5.9
  • Profession: KEKE NAPEP RIDER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 95
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2015, 10:59:16 AM »
It takes a man of my pedigree and condition to host a lady in a big mansion and nothing will happen to her.
Gentleman of the century.
Will even assist in wishing ya back in the bathroom.
Up me NATH48!!!!!

ads by AdXpansion