ads by AdXpansion

Author Topic: Cum For Me!  (Read 4073 times)

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
Cum For Me!
« on: January 03, 2015, 08:29:01 AM »
I'm a very sexual woman and I get excited when people see me naked and that was exactly how I felt on Christmas eve when Eric the stripper at my party watched me. I was feeling really horny that night but I had promised a special friend of mine I was not going to get laid. I never promised him though that I was not going to watch, I smiled to myself.  Eric noticed my eyes on him too, especially his massive hard on. It was so full and facing nearly northern direction. My pussy was tingling.

I walked towards the patio at the back of the swimming pool. Eric followed me and sat on a seat opposite me. My gaze was on his cock. He smiled as he put his hand on his erection, he used a light touch, stroking it up and down using just fingertips. He dipped down, cupped his balls, rolling them in his hand. I watched, fascinated,  realising that he was not as gentle as I would have been with them. As he grasped his cock, I screamed: Hell yes!. Eric was not shy at all. I watched as he tightened his grip near the base, then relaxed to a little as his hand reached the head. The muscles in his arms flex as he stroked up and down. Then he made a motion like he was twisting off a bottle-cap. A droplet of pre cum formed at the tip of his cock. He used his thumb to spread it around the head, and more down his shaft. I felt like jumping on him right there. I was starting to squirm a little. My nipples were hard now and my pussy so wet. I could feel the juice running down my leg. I cupped my breasts and played with my nipples, pinching them, tugging on them, teasing them...Just as Eric was teasing me with his big cock.  I wanted to drop on my knees and take them into my mouth. I did not trust myself so I willed myself to sit still.

Eric was now stroking his cock with one hand, gripping the head firmly, then sliding down his length, all the way to the base. As he caressed his balls, I moved my hand down between my legs to my wet pussy. He smiled at me and stroked himself harder. He had become even more wet himself...at one point he gripped his cock just below the head and large bead of pre cum emerged, running over the back of his fingers. He spread it around the head and all over his shaft. His thighs were tight and the lines of his cock clearly visible. This made me to work my hand faster, using the tip of my forefinger to make circular motions around my engorged clit. Damn! I wanted to straddle him and ride him until we both explode.

Eric eyes were dilated, his mouth shaped like an O, as he tugged hard pulling the head up and down. I was near the edge. I felt the orgasm building in me, quickly, and I shut my eyes. Then as I heard him groan, I opened my eyes and locked them with his. Just in time, too, because the first spurts of cum were jetting out of his cock, landing on his belly. Then more, some ending up on his thighs, and also his chest where it pooled for a moment, then ran down his chest. My breathing was loud. I couldn't help it anymore, I screamed as nerve wracking orgasm hooked me. I was shaking and twitching. Then I was still. Watching him with glazed eyes, Eric stood up, gave me a kiss on the lips and dipped into the warm arms of the swimming pool water. I smiled. Happy days.

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Cum For Me!
« on: January 03, 2015, 08:29:01 AM »

Offline tjolaide

• Premium Member
  • NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 6ft
  • Income: Above - 300k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: marketing consultant
  • Weight: 85kg
Re: Cum For Me!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 08:47:56 AM »
this a fantasy i would want to experience , this just gave me trill to my spine. i want this. so horny now

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 08:58:49 AM »
this a fantasy i would want to experience , this just gave me trill to my spine. i want this. so horny now

Hmmmm.......Its the best you can imagine. Love to be your audience ;)

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 10:41:22 AM »
beautiful story

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 11:07:55 AM »
beautiful story

Thank you......would make a story with you one day :-*

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 03:45:13 PM »
@ Siverqueen, @ Siverqueen, @ Siverqueen.....how many times i call u? Take ur time o. U just dey  cause konji palava with no respite in sight....Ghana no be here o...

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 06:03:49 PM »
@ Siverqueen, @ Siverqueen, @ Siverqueen.....how many times i call u? Take ur time o. U just dey  cause konji palava with no respite in sight....Ghana no be here o...

Hian? 😅 na 3 times na. Two birds no dey bear Hawk.  I dey answer you. I don enter Naija so am allowed. ;D

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2015, 09:30:14 PM »

Hian? 😅 na 3 times na. Two birds no dey bear Hawk.  I dey answer you. I don enter Naija so am allowed. ;D

Ka bo...wetin u bring for me o? I still dey wait o. I see ur hand...na enjoyment jolly u go do...desris god o

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 09:47:51 PM »

Ka bo...wetin u bring for me o? I still dey wait o. I see ur hand...na enjoyment jolly u go do...desris god o

;D ;D ;DOse! I bring gbogbo gbogbo e. ;D......no be only me waka come ooooo ;D

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2015, 10:19:20 PM »
Quote from: silverqueen link=topic=24096.msg279347#msg279347 date=1420

;D ;D ;DOse! I bring gbogbo gbogbo e. ;D......no be only me waka come ooooo ;D
[/quote

As na only waka cum...make i waka cum meet u na. Atleast, i no need flight ticket again...okada or keke go do d job now...hehehe

ads by AdXpansion