Author Topic: Christmas Tension  (Read 1558 times)

Online silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
Christmas Tension
« on: December 19, 2014, 04:27:49 PM »
I sit down behind my screen, a smile pasted on my face, listening to my daughter complaining about the stress of the yuletide. Last year i decided to do late shopping for my family, I knew the crowd would be massive but I was totally unprepared for what I experienced on this particular day. I was only planning to be out for just 2 hours or so, but I know that the Christmas period provide no shortage of congestion at the malls. I made good time getting to the mall but I had the hardest time finding a parking space. Every space had a car in it, even some spaces that weren't necessarily designated for parking had a vehicle crammed in them. The trick to this is to follow someone as they walk to their car then move in as they moved out. I parked and walked into the mall.

I picked out my items and made my way to the check-out line. There were at least a million people in line and it was getting dark. I stood in front of this guy and I noticed he was staring down my cleavage and I felt a rush of heat wash over me and looking down noticed he had a massive hard on. I had to keep myself from staring too much. The store was now suddenly hot. I endured the queue and after a long while I left the mall.

As I drove home I couldn't help thinking about the man that had a hard on behind me. It made me more than a little excited. My excitement was nothing compared to the scene in front of me. Seems a car made a wrong turn, hit a truck broadside, and hit a streetlight which came toppling down across all lanes of traffic. I was aghast at the situation, visibly frustrated but still hoping that the occupants of the car would be okay. I knew that I had a long wait ahead of me. There were emergency vehicles everywhere….I resigned myself to the fact that it would be awhile before I'd get home.

I sat, alone, flustered and more than a little aroused. I flipped on my radio and sat back to wait until the road was cleared. One of my favorite songs happened to be playing… a subtle love song that seemed to work like an aphrodesiac. I closed my eyes and the man with the hard on reappeared in my mind. I kept thinking of the man and how I wish he was inside me.

A tingle began to build inside me; I could feel the man's hand brushing teasingly across my nipple. I took a deep breath and my nipple stiffened under my blouse. Then I imagined his hand lightly touching the inside of my thigh. A shiver ran through my body and my hand replaced the imaginary hand, slipping inside the waistband of my skirt.

My fingertips were cold from gripping the steering wheel. I slid my hand between my legs and held it there. The difference in temperature caused a rush within my body and the wetness began to soak through my thin panties. I could feel a hand inching up my stomach toward my breasts, knowing it was my own. I sank lower in my seat and opened my eyes briefly to make sure my tinted windows allowed me the privacy I now wanted.

Now safe within the confines of my car, I rubbed slowly back and forth against my heated lips through my soaked panties. An intense need was taking over. The urge grew and I had to feel flesh against flesh. I pulled my skirt down, letting it fall to the pedals and spread my legs. I slip my fingers into my panties and I stroked my clit. Lightly at first, but when I pinched a nipple, my lust grew stronger.

I moaned and began grinding my hips into the hand running back and forth along my wet lips. My clit was screaming so I pushed my thumb against it, rotating in short swift circles. My chest was heaving from the excitement and I was now lost in the pleasure of the moment. I cupped a breast, dipping my head down and flicking my tongue across the nipple before pressing it between my lips. Sucking on my own nipple, the amount of wetness allowed two of my finger easy entry. The friction of my thumb against my swollen clit and of my fingers sliding in and out was making me moan louder.

Squeezing my breast I could feel my orgasm approaching. I pushed my legs together, tightened around my hand moving faster and faster. I felt the surge of sexual energy enveloping my body. My fingers and thumb worked furiously against my clit, and with one last burst of speed, I screamed as the orgasm overtook me. My lips clamped down around my fingers and my entire body shook with the force of the climax

When I finally caught my breath, I heard a tap on my window. It was one of the traffic wardens leaning down to tell me that my lane was clear. He had a peculiar look on his face and figured it was the chill in the air. I thanked him and drove away.

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
Re: Christmas Tension
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »
wonderful sensual story. i could not help think of the hardened nipples and now i am hard on. i guess i will masturbate too.

Online silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
Re: Christmas Tension
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 05:03:23 PM »
wonderful sensual story. i could not help think of the hardened nipples and now i am hard on. i guess i will masturbate too.

:) :)