Author Topic: Caught in the act  (Read 10163 times)

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
Caught in the act
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:31:33 AM »

Ever since the last time I mistakenly sent my nude picture to Demola, he has been extra nice to me at work. I on the other hand has been careful not to talk about it. He's not really my kind of guy but he sure was a good fucker so I try to be nice to him as much as possible too.
The other day, I had to work late on an account, it was dark and cold that night. I was alone in the office. I had a slight headache from the lighting and decided it was time to go for a stretch. As I stood up my phone rang, it was him. He asked if I was still at work and I wanted some company. I agreed and went to stretch myself. I was halfway drinking my coffee when he surfaced. I smiled at him even though I was not particularly fond of him but I was happy to have company at work. I couldn't help but noticed that he was looking me up and down as if he had never seen me before. I finished my coffee,  unlocked the door to the building and to my surprise, he grabbed the door to open it for me. I thanked him and turned to lock the door behind us. As he stepped aside for me to lock the door, I got a whiff of his scent, it was intoxicating and I almost forgot what I was doing. As we walked back to my office I could feel him staring at me. I sat down in my chair, he leaned against my desk and looked around the room. "You know, all the years we have worked doors away from each other, I don't think I have actually stayed this long in your office." "It's just an office, nothing special about it" I replied as I filed some papers in my desk. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped but he began to massage my shoulders and neck and I relaxed. It was so relieving, I have been working for a long time. He continued to massage my neck, slowly working his way down my shoulders and back. I was in heaven. I don't know when he started but the next thing I knew he was kissing the back of my neck, softly kissing the base up to my hair line. I was instantly soaked, and could feel my nipples hardening beneath my silk blouse. I leaned forward in my chair, resting my arms on my desk, enjoying the feel of his kisses on my neck and his hands slowly exploring my body. It wasn't long before he cupped my left breast in his hand, rolling my erect nipple between his fingers. His other hand sliding down my from my shoulder, around my right breast and up towards my throat.
He whispered in my ear "I want you, right here, right now" I moaned in agreement and spun my chair around to face him.

Post Merge: December 16, 2014, 08:14:39 AM
He slid his hands up my skirt outside of my thighs, searching for my panties but to his surprise I wasn't wearing any. "No undies in the office? Someone is a naughty girl" he said sliding his hands down my thighs to the end of my skirt. He started kissing my thighs softly, slowly, inching his way towards my pussy. It felt like forever before he finally reached where I wanted. He licked me deeply from top to bottom, plunging his tongue deeply inside of me, licking the sides of my vagina and sucking my engorged lips. I gasped and moaned, quivering beneath his touch, his hands gently rubbing up my thighs as he licked every last inch of my pussy. I threw my head back my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I came into his mouth. He licked every drop of me up. My leg twitched as he flicked his tongue against my clit. I moaned deeply as I came again on his tongue,  his fingers spreading me apart allowing him to push his tongue further into me. I lost all control  when he slid his finger into me, sucking and biting my clit as his finger slid in and out of my now dripping pussy.  I grabbed his head with both hands thrusting my hips in the air in an attempt to get his finger deeper into me. He pulled his finger from me and forced it into my mouth as he pulled my shirt up, nibbling on my nipples. I eagerly licked and sucked his finger clean while I reached down for his pants. He grabbed my waist and pulled me out of my chair, kissing me passionately as I unbuttoned his jeans, freeing his enormous cock. I tried to sit up on my desk but he had other plans, grabbing the back of my head, guiding me towards his erection. I got on my knees kissing his stomach, slowly working my way down. Instead of sucking his cock I kissed the tip and licked his balls, teasing him the same way he teased me. I sucked his balls and licked his shaft until he grabbed my hair and forced his way into my mouth. I immediately started sucking, taking him deeper into my throat inch by inch until I had his entire cock in my throat and his balls on my tongue. He groaned with pleasure as I swallowed him and slid him back out. I continued sucking him, licking and fondling his balls until he pulled away. "Get up!" He growled as he pulled me up off the floor.

Post Merge: December 16, 2014, 08:16:14 AM
He spun me around, pushing my face and chest onto my desk. He lifted my skirt and shoved his cock deeply into me with one hard thrust. I moaned involuntarily and began to cum. He smacked my ass hard as he thrust into me again invoking yet another involuntary moan. He had both my arms pinned above my head on my desk as he continued thrusting into me, harder each time. I could feel an orgasm building inside of me, growing with each thrust and smack. The quick slap of his balls against my clit helping to build my orgasm. He thrust deeply into me, leaning down his weight on me and whispering in my ear "cum for me baby, squeeze my cock with your tight little pussy and cum like you mean it."
With that my orgasm released, cum frothing out of me around his cock like a burst pipe. I completely soaked him, myself and my desk as I came, moaning inaudibly. Words could not escape my lips as I came for him, my eyes closed and I squeezed his cock tightly inside of me. He continued fucking me, slowly pulling out then quickly thrusting back in with enough force to bang my pelvis against my desk.
"Yes! Oh yeah... Fuck me!... Fuck me hard!... Ooooooo" I screamed as he fucked.
He didn't say a word, he simply moaned and fucked me harder than I thought possible. Releasing my wrists and grabbing my hair, he pulled my face up from the desk, turning my head enough for him to watch my orgasm as I sprayed cum. As my body relaxed from its orgasmic release he kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together for only a minute before he pulled away.
"I'm gonna cum!" He moaned at me
"Oh god! Cum in me, fill me up.... Please, oh please let me feel you cum in me" I begged. He moaned and I could feel the throbbing in his cock as he prepared to fill me. I met his thrusts, shoving myself back into him each time he thrust forward, forcing his cock deep into me. He hit my cervix with his cock and immediately started to cum tons and tons of cum deeply into me, filling me to the point his cum was leaking out and running down my leg. He thrust into me a few more times as I squeezed his cock, milking the cum out of him.
Finally he collapsed onto me, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I could feel his erection dissipate inside of me until he finally popped out, followed by a stream of our combined juices. 
As he pulled away from me a loud voice boomed "your both fired!"
Quickly we both looked towards my door to see our boss standing there, wife in arm with a disgusted look on his face.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:16:14 AM by silverqueen »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Caught in the act
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:31:33 AM »

Offline Naijarodman

• Premium Member
  • NAF Virgin
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 5.7m
  • Weight: 69kg
Re: Caught in the act
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:27:44 PM »
What an interesting post.... Na to beg abi na to look for new job... hahahaha

Offline Sexual Satisfaction

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: N/A
  • Profession: N/A
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: N/A
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 08:35:07 PM »
Hot, left me soaked

Offline deji777

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Height: 1.7 meters
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Private Professional
  • Weight: 88kg
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »

Ever since the last time I mistakenly sent my nude picture to Demola, he has been extra nice to me at work. I on the other hand has been careful not to talk about it. He's not really my kind of guy but he sure was a good fucker so I try to be nice to him as much as possible too.
The other day, I had to work late on an account, it was dark and cold that night. I was alone in the office. I had a slight headache from the lighting and decided it was time to go for a stretch. As I stood up my phone rang, it was him. He asked if I was still at work and I wanted some company. I agreed and went to stretch myself. I was halfway drinking my coffee when he surfaced. I smiled at him even though I was not particularly fond of him but I was happy to have company at work. I couldn't help but noticed that he was looking me up and down as if he had never seen me before. I finished my coffee,  unlocked the door to the building and to my surprise, he grabbed the door to open it for me. I thanked him and turned to lock the door behind us. As he stepped aside for me to lock the door, I got a whiff of his scent, it was intoxicating and I almost forgot what I was doing. As we walked back to my office I could feel him staring at me. I sat down in my chair, he leaned against my desk and looked around the room. "You know, all the years we have worked doors away from each other, I don't think I have actually stayed this long in your office." "It's just an office, nothing special about it" I replied as I filed some papers in my desk. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped but he began to massage my shoulders and neck and I relaxed. It was so relieving, I have been working for a long time. He continued to massage my neck, slowly working his way down my shoulders and back. I was in heaven. I don't know when he started but the next thing I knew he was kissing the back of my neck, softly kissing the base up to my hair line. I was instantly soaked, and could feel my nipples hardening beneath my silk blouse. I leaned forward in my chair, resting my arms on my desk, enjoying the feel of his kisses on my neck and his hands slowly exploring my body. It wasn't long before he cupped my left breast in his hand, rolling my erect nipple between his fingers. His other hand sliding down my from my shoulder, around my right breast and up towards my throat.
He whispered in my ear "I want you, right here, right now" I moaned in agreement and spun my chair around to face him.

Post Merge: December 16, 2014, 08:14:39 AM
He slid his hands up my skirt outside of my thighs, searching for my panties but to his surprise I wasn't wearing any. "No undies in the office? Someone is a naughty girl" he said sliding his hands down my thighs to the end of my skirt. He started kissing my thighs softly, slowly, inching his way towards my pussy. It felt like forever before he finally reached where I wanted. He licked me deeply from top to bottom, plunging his tongue deeply inside of me, licking the sides of my vagina and sucking my engorged lips. I gasped and moaned, quivering beneath his touch, his hands gently rubbing up my thighs as he licked every last inch of my pussy. I threw my head back my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I came into his mouth. He licked every drop of me up. My leg twitched as he flicked his tongue against my clit. I moaned deeply as I came again on his tongue,  his fingers spreading me apart allowing him to push his tongue further into me. I lost all control  when he slid his finger into me, sucking and biting my clit as his finger slid in and out of my now dripping pussy.  I grabbed his head with both hands thrusting my hips in the air in an attempt to get his finger deeper into me. He pulled his finger from me and forced it into my mouth as he pulled my shirt up, nibbling on my nipples. I eagerly licked and sucked his finger clean while I reached down for his pants. He grabbed my waist and pulled me out of my chair, kissing me passionately as I unbuttoned his jeans, freeing his enormous cock. I tried to sit up on my desk but he had other plans, grabbing the back of my head, guiding me towards his erection. I got on my knees kissing his stomach, slowly working my way down. Instead of sucking his cock I kissed the tip and licked his balls, teasing him the same way he teased me. I sucked his balls and licked his shaft until he grabbed my hair and forced his way into my mouth. I immediately started sucking, taking him deeper into my throat inch by inch until I had his entire cock in my throat and his balls on my tongue. He groaned with pleasure as I swallowed him and slid him back out. I continued sucking him, licking and fondling his balls until he pulled away. "Get up!" He growled as he pulled me up off the floor.

Post Merge: December 16, 2014, 08:16:14 AM
He spun me around, pushing my face and chest onto my desk. He lifted my skirt and shoved his cock deeply into me with one hard thrust. I moaned involuntarily and began to cum. He smacked my ass hard as he thrust into me again invoking yet another involuntary moan. He had both my arms pinned above my head on my desk as he continued thrusting into me, harder each time. I could feel an orgasm building inside of me, growing with each thrust and smack. The quick slap of his balls against my clit helping to build my orgasm. He thrust deeply into me, leaning down his weight on me and whispering in my ear "cum for me baby, squeeze my cock with your tight little pussy and cum like you mean it."
With that my orgasm released, cum frothing out of me around his cock like a burst pipe. I completely soaked him, myself and my desk as I came, moaning inaudibly. Words could not escape my lips as I came for him, my eyes closed and I squeezed his cock tightly inside of me. He continued fucking me, slowly pulling out then quickly thrusting back in with enough force to bang my pelvis against my desk.
"Yes! Oh yeah... Fuck me!... Fuck me hard!... Ooooooo" I screamed as he fucked.
He didn't say a word, he simply moaned and fucked me harder than I thought possible. Releasing my wrists and grabbing my hair, he pulled my face up from the desk, turning my head enough for him to watch my orgasm as I sprayed cum. As my body relaxed from its orgasmic release he kissed me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together for only a minute before he pulled away.
"I'm gonna cum!" He moaned at me
"Oh god! Cum in me, fill me up.... Please, oh please let me feel you cum in me" I begged. He moaned and I could feel the throbbing in his cock as he prepared to fill me. I met his thrusts, shoving myself back into him each time he thrust forward, forcing his cock deep into me. He hit my cervix with his cock and immediately started to cum tons and tons of cum deeply into me, filling me to the point his cum was leaking out and running down my leg. He thrust into me a few more times as I squeezed his cock, milking the cum out of him.
Finally he collapsed onto me, covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I could feel his erection dissipate inside of me until he finally popped out, followed by a stream of our combined juices.
As he pulled away from me a loud voice boomed "your both fired!"
Quickly we both looked towards my door to see our boss standing there, wife in arm with a disgusted look on his face.

Best way to lose a job.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 05:38:22 AM »
Best way to lose a job.

No so o. Job no easy to find.  I went to beg my sorry ass off. I was lectured on how it's a taboo to have sex in your place of business. That it spoils business. Anyway sha,  I apologise and did some watering of grass and rubbing of shoulders before my boss could soften up.

Offline spellzzzz

• Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5.10
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: admin
  • Religion: Muslim
  • Weight: 90kg
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 10:29:17 AM »
Jeez,caught in the act indeed. Scary yet exciting

Offline NATH48

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I remain thesame
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Height: 5.9
  • Profession: KEKE NAPEP RIDER
  • Weight: 95
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 06:47:01 PM »
You were engaged back!
That's the most liberal company I have ever seen.
Anyway good fuck .

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 11:52:15 PM »
You were engaged back!
That's the most liberal company I have ever seen.
Anyway good fuck .

I was a valuable employee

Offline NATH48

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I remain thesame
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Height: 5.9
  • Profession: KEKE NAPEP RIDER
  • Weight: 95
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2015, 04:52:39 AM »
I would like to believe that in ma garage no such person will cum back.
Good luck to you in your future olffice shagging.

@Deji777

Why do you have to copy an entire story in order to post one line msg.
It's a waste of space bro.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:54:54 AM by NATH48 »

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 08:21:38 AM »

@Deji777

Why do you have to copy an entire story in order to post one line msg.
It's a waste of space bro.

Na jjc things ;D ;D

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2016, 01:54:39 AM »
Hahahahahaha

Offline overlord

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 08:52:28 AM »
caught redhanded!

Offline chuxxy3000

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 09:08:49 AM »
You sure are very valuable in that company...

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 09:11:11 AM »
 :D

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 06:33:26 PM »
@SQ, did this really happened? If it did,  When you look back now and remember ....I'm sure it's all smiles

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile