ads by AdXpansion

Author Topic: Mistaken Identity  (Read 8750 times)

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
Mistaken Identity
« on: December 16, 2014, 01:21:46 AM »
The house was silent, I was all alone. I was feeling so bored. So i decided to shave my pussy and this made me really horny. I was in the mood for some sexting now. I do that always with my man. I could feel my body start to ache for some sexual attention. I tried to get my mind off it but I would find my hand teasing my pussy as I watch the television. I wanted to feel the sensation of a man's tongue buried between my thighs, licking my pussy. I grabbed my phone and stretched out my legs with my knees up. I parted the lips of my pussy open with two fingers and snapped the picture. I gazed at the picture of my pussy,  it was wet and my clit distended. It was standing at attention waiting to be touched and sucked. I begin to tremble with passion and quickly tapped the screen and sent the photo to my man. My phone beeped and a message appeared. "Message sent to Demola Ajayi." A panic went through my spine.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I screamed out loud. You won't believe I actually sent my "X-rated" photo to my co-worker instead of my husband. I quickly typed a message to Demola: "Sorry, that wasn't intended for you. " A new message popped up on my screen from him. "I'm sorry to hear that, I'm jealous of who it was intended for."
"I feel embarrassed, that was completely unprofessional of me," I texted him back.
The next minute a photo of Demola's cock appeared on my screen. I was shocked, amazed, and really turned on all at the same time. Seeing a man's cock isn't the kind of thing that would generally turn me on but what he had going on was extraordinary. Deep dark skin, a thick shaft like a can of Red Bull that dangled almost as long as a flashlight.
The next day I was nervous while waiting for Demola in the conference room, my face hiding behind my laptop screen. I just knew he would bring up the photo I sent him but he didn't say anything. We went right to work on the drink account. It was late in the evening when we finally finished. Everywhere was silent except for the hum of the a/c. Demola sat across from me with his tie loosened at his neck. His eyes were dark and shiny, intently focused on his phone.

Post Merge: December 16, 2014, 01:22:33 AM
"What are you looking at Demola?" I asked. "Nothing, just nothing."
"You're not looking at the photo I sent you, are you?" "What? No, not at all," he placed his phone down and flashed a smile at me.
"Yes you are, don't lie to me. You know, you are not good at lying."
"I guess you got me, it's just such a sexy picture of you. I can't stop looking at it."
Mehn! I was flattered by his comment and couldn't help but smile. 
"Did you look at the photo I sent you?  I didn't hear back from you last night," he asked. "Yes, I saw your pic." The room was silent as I stared into his eyes and swiveled in my chair from side to side.
"And?" "And, I think I need to see it again, your picture was a little fuzzy," I lied. "Why don't you take out your cock and show it to me again so I can see it better," I couldn't believe I was being bold.

"What?" "You heard me," I leaned towards him and raised an eyebrow. "Here? Now?" He asked. "Yes, right now Demola." I looked at him. "Take out your cock and let me see it. It's late, nobody is here." I stared at his crotch and wondered if he would give me what I asked for, or would disappoint me.
Then i heard the sound of the zipper, he pulled it down and I grinned wickedly and I felt warm between my thighs. "Make it hard for me. Show me how big it gets." I stood up and moved closer to him so I could get a better view as he stroked himself.
"Did you do this last night while looking at my picture?" "Yes," he moaned.
"I like that. Tell me, what were you thinking about while you stroked that big cock last night?" "I thought about you naked on my bed, spread out before me. I'm naked too and kneeling over you. I Bury my head into your pussy. I lick your wet folds and spread your lips open so I can dip my tongue into you deep. Then i suck and flick my tongue over your sweet clit."
"Oh so you like to eat pussy", I said before lifting up my skirt and removing my thongs. I sat on the conference table in front of him with my legs open and my shoes dug into each arm of his chair. I inserted two fingers into my pussy. They slid in with no resistance, with a squishing sound that made me exhale. Demola was on me in an instant: his fingers, lips, tongue. My pussy was too soaked as I wrapped my leg around him. He sucked my clit deeply into his mouth until it stood erect and demanding. My inside boiled and my body clenched. I wanted him in me so badly. My body demanded his cock but I wasn't ready to let go of the feeling of his tongue on my pussy. I was on the edge of orgasm but I didn't want to come yet. Not yet.

Post Merge: December 16, 2014, 01:23:16 AM
He stood over my body and sank into me! One smooth stroke and he was deep inside me, moving. I clenched and writhed between pleasure and pain. I was trying to hold on but wanting to let go. I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to me, asking him to fuck me harder. His hand gripped my shoulder while his thrusts grew harder, harder, unrelenting. His fingers moved from my shoulder and gripped into the skin of my ass, while the other used my wetness to lube the rim of my asshole. Then a finger slipped into my ass, invaded me pleasantly with its thickness. "You like that? He asked. "Fuck yes!" I cried out.

Demola's free hand snaked around to my pussy as he slowed his Thrusting to a tease. His fingers,  wet from my juices, easily traced and teased my clit. He stroked my clit harder maximising pleasure. I breathed in deep through clenched teeth. "Oh fuck," I cried out as my pussy pulsed in intense radiating waves. He stopped invading my ass with his finger and instead caressed my asshole. Then he entered me again, hard, fast and rhythmically. His fingers bit into the skin of my shoulder while he shuddered behind me. He buried his cock deep in me and I felt his balls pulse as he came.
"Fuck!  Damn, Queen," his voice echoed.  I felt his wetness leak out from between my thighs as my body shivered. He collapsed in the chair and I turned around to watch his cock slowly go to rest. I breathed in deeply,  the room smelled of sex. "That was amazing, you have no idea how badly I needed that," I told him as he stood up and kissed me deeply.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 01:43:22 AM by silverqueen »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Mistaken Identity
« on: December 16, 2014, 01:21:46 AM »

Offline pussyeater001

• Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Consulting Civil Engineer
Re: Mistaken Identity
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 08:08:13 PM »
Hi Silverqueen, would you mind sending me a PM? I own a sex stories blog which I would wish you could be a part of.

Offline Flaunt

• Really Experienced
  • my mouth continues 4rm were my cock stops.
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.9"
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Profession: graduate Engineer
  • Religion: Muslim
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 12:38:41 AM »
Dis is 1 nice piece of write up. @pussyeater, wats d name of d blog pls. Wldn't mind takin a look at it.

Offline pussyeater001

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 01:59:17 AM »
Dis is 1 nice piece of write up. @pussyeater, wats d name of d blog pls. Wldn't mind takin a look at it.
'quite-lewd'. Just search for it on google. I am not permitted to post any link or web address here.

Online cuteboinotyfatdick

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • fuck! tease! please!!
    • View Profile
  • Children: No
  • Income: 61k - 80k
  • Profession: Open Minded, Naughty and Adventurous
  • Weight: 75kg
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 02:02:24 AM »
X-rated n raunchy right up. Just loved it

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 06:26:40 PM »
Quite lewd. You need to rearrange the site. It's not organized and definitely not attractive

Post Merge: January 06, 2015, 06:27:38 PM
Quite lewd. You need to rearrange the site. It's not organized and definitely not attractive

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 09:09:46 PM »
hmmmm most sensual story i have read at recent times.

Offline pussyeater001

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 01:21:23 AM »

Check it up again now and tell me what you think. You must have viewed it from a mobile device

Offline Pussyspanner

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Telecom Engineer
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 09:31:46 AM »

Check it up again now and tell me what you think. You must have viewed it from a mobile device
Help me tell am

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »

Help me tell am

Lol

Offline Sexual Satisfaction

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: N/A
  • Profession: N/A
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: N/A