Author Topic: Can you oblige me?  (Read 11419 times)

Offline tinker

• Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registeri
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 5 7"
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 72
Re: Can you oblige me?
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 01:15:48 PM »
7, and 17 for sure. 4, she would have to raise her ass just right. oh, and 2, if done correctly, legs over shoulder...Lol. I should write a book...

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 01:15:48 PM »

Offline king555

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Children: No
  • Height: 160
  • Income: 41k - 60k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: event management
  • Weight: 64
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »
pls picture 4 is not clear enough for me.... i need someone to explain it to me biko.

Offline thebananaman

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Height: 6'2
  • Religion: No Religion
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 05:39:34 PM »
pls picture 4 is not clear enough for me.... i need someone to explain it to me biko.
Woman lies flat on her stomach you go in from behind. Oh and her legs are closed. Good transition to and from doggy. Condoms are likely to break in this position

Offline king555

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Height: 160
  • Income: 41k - 60k
  • Profession: event management
  • Weight: 64
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2015, 05:48:13 PM »
Woman lies flat on her stomach you go in from behind. Oh and her legs are closed. Good transition to and from doggy. Condoms are likely to break in this position
thanks!

Offline thebananaman

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6'2
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2015, 06:19:10 PM »
When someone showed me 4 for the first time I was like

Offline ocbrown

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 6ft 2"
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: Self Employed
  • Weight: 92
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 07:02:17 PM »
When it comes to sex, I stick to positions that prolong my lasting power....3 & 16 will get me deeper into ur core, but I no go fit hol am for long....i best use my fingers to hit that g-spot....I'm very good with 'em.....lol!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:06:08 PM by ocbrown »

Offline pussyfiller

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5"11
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: general hustling
  • Weight: 71kg
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2015, 07:15:17 AM »
Which style will locate my G - spot faster?
queen, I think the fist question is where is the g- spot located. trust me many don't ave a clue....wink.

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2015, 01:52:31 PM »
queen, I think the fist question is where is the g- spot located. trust me many don't ave a clue....wink.

Can you oblige me then by telling me where the g-spot is located? :)

Offline pussyfiller

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2015, 07:15:33 PM »

Well well, physical practical demonstration is the best way. since that is not possible within this context , literal demonstration will suffice. Women come in varying shapes and sizes same as the anatomy of the female vagina.The g-spot is actually located on the upper wall of the vagina parallel to the navel. You will have to allow your partner to use his index finger( clean finger o!) to uncover the hood that hides  the clitoris, once the clitoris is brought into full view, clitoral stimulation commences. This is done by using the index finger or the tongue, whichever produces the desired sound effects ( heightened state of sexual arousal engorges the spot making it easier to locate). Once the juices starts flowing , your partner kneels between your spread legs, he then insert his index finger into the vagina with his palm faced up. He then curves his finger upward and begin a circular motion and gradually inches the finger deeper until it reaches a rough patch (the actual distance of the spot from the mouth of the vagina is about one to two inches).  The g-spot has a spongy feel. Once the spot is reached u can confirm by the involuntary spasmodic undulation of the pelvic region. QED

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 07:42:29 PM »

Well well, physical practical demonstration is the best way. since that is not possible within this context , literal demonstration will suffice. Women come in varying shapes and sizes same as the anatomy of the female vagina.The g-spot is actually located on the upper wall of the vagina parallel to the navel. You will have to allow your partner to use his index finger( clean finger o!) to uncover the hood that hides  the clitoris, once the clitoris is brought into full view, clitoral stimulation commences. This is done by using the index finger or the tongue, whichever produces the desired sound effects ( heightened state of sexual arousal engorges the spot making it easier to locate). Once the juices starts flowing , your partner kneels between your spread legs, he then insert his index finger into the vagina with his palm faced up. He then curves his finger upward and begin a circular motion and gradually inches the finger deeper until it reaches a rough patch (the actual distance of the spot from the mouth of the vagina is about one to two inches).  The g-spot has a spongy feel. Once the spot is reached u can confirm by the involuntary spasmodic undulation of the pelvic region. QED

Well explained. Pus101.  Thanks ;D

Offline pussyfiller

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 07:54:39 PM »

Well explained. Pus101.  Thanks ;D
Mention not pleasure is mine....

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2015, 01:37:43 AM »

[/quote]
i'm curious pls...how often do u locate the g-spot? how many ladies have u made squirt?

Offline pussyfiller

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2015, 09:51:29 AM »

i'm curious pls...how often do u locate the g-spot? how many ladies have u made squirt?
[/quote] The g- spot can always be located at every attempt if u know what u are doing.But making a girl squirt is another kettle of fish altogether.cos squirting is different from orgasm (making a girl come). squirting is more intense and more difficult, a lady can squirt after prolong clitoral and g-spot stimulation provided she is free from any form of inhibitions.

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2015, 05:08:13 PM »

The g- spot can always be located at every attempt if u know what u are doing.But making a girl squirt is another kettle of fish altogether.cos squirting is different from orgasm (making a girl come). squirting is more intense and more difficult, a lady can squirt after prolong clitoral and g-spot stimulation provided she is free from any form of inhibitions.

[/quote]Squirting IS another level of orgasm

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2015, 05:32:15 PM »
@lina have you before ?

Offline lina

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2015, 06:00:07 PM »
@lina have you before ?
mba! that's y i'm curious. guy was describing the location of g-spot as if his middle name is nackson

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2015, 06:28:36 PM »
mba! that's y i'm curious.

lol... your response kinda funny... okay ooo...

Offline pussyfiller

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2015, 10:26:42 PM »
@lina have you before ?
mba! that's y i'm curious. guy was describing the location of g-spot as if his middle name is nackson
Na! my middle name ain't nackson .just trying to oblige someone

Offline MVP kompa

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6
  • Profession: Entrepreneur
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2015, 01:34:12 PM »
@lina have you before ?
Na! my middle name ain't nackson .just trying to oblige someone
Lol!! No smoke without fire ooo...Nice one, enter Quilox colect one bottle for my head

Offline Domart

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Weight: 58
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2015, 08:57:44 PM »
It's easy to locate the GSpot  if you know what you're doing... The GSpot on Ngozi might not be on same location with Nike...
In fact with your Penis you most likely wouldn't know you're there but with the finger you'll be able to get the bearing...