Author Topic: Out door fuck  (Read 7396 times)

Offline Lovely King

• Premium Member
  • NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: N/A
  • Income: 81k - 100k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Cook
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: N/A
Out door fuck
« on: December 10, 2014, 08:53:35 AM »
Do you remember the first time you ever fucked outside?  I do.  I can still feel the cool summer air on my skin.  My boyfriend and I were at a bar and left because we were so horny.  We decided to walk home since the weather was so nice.  As we walked past a local school, we both got the same idea to start messing around on the playground.  He pulled me to the swings and he sat down, slowly swinging.  I was standing in front of him as he slid his hands up the back of my thighs.  It was then that he noticed that I had no panties under my skirt.  This set him on fire.  I unzipped his pants and he pulled me onto his lap facing away from him.  I felt his cock slide into my hot, wet cunt and it was amazing.  The thrill was expecting someone to walk by at any moment as he pumped deeper and deeper into me.  He was making me crazy.  I felt him bite into my neck as he thrust hard one more time and I felt the explosion of his hot cum deep inside of me.  This triggered the most intense orgasm for me and the pulsing of my pussy kept him cumming and cumming.

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Out door fuck
« on: December 10, 2014, 08:53:35 AM »

Offline cevion

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
Re: Out door fuck
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 11:42:08 AM »
Good one.. Adventurous, the both of you.
Sometimes I remember some of the adventures I had myself and I just laugh like Obasan... Jonah

Offline Sexual Satisfaction

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Profession: N/A
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 08:36:45 PM »
Love adventure and wild things

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 08:58:37 PM »
Outdoor fuck is sweet. The danger even accelerates your body to work beyond capacity. I am just smiling to myself. My lover and I have done so much outdoor shit.  Is it the one behind a church, or the one on the beach, or at the cinema, or on the club dance floor.....dem plenty. All na to die for!

Offline Sexual Satisfaction

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Profession: N/A
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 09:49:49 PM »
Really

Offline RiderKing

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
  • think this first " if i am in d shoes"
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 1.74m
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Telecom Professional / Project Manager
  • Weight: 73.5kg
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 09:38:30 PM »
Outdoor fuck is sweet. The danger even accelerates your body to work beyond capacity. I am just smiling to myself. My lover and I have done so much outdoor shit.  Is it the one behind a church, or the one on the beach, or at the cinema, or on the club dance floor.....dem plenty. All na to die for!

hmmm

Do you remember the first time you ever fucked outside?  I do.  I can still feel the cool summer air on my skin.  My boyfriend and I were at a bar and left because we were so horny.  We decided to walk home since the weather was so nice.  As we walked past a local school, we both got the same idea to start messing around on the playground.  He pulled me to the swings and he sat down, slowly swinging.  I was standing in front of him as he slid his hands up the back of my thighs.  It was then that he noticed that I had no panties under my skirt.  This set him on fire.  I unzipped his pants and he pulled me onto his lap facing away from him.  I felt his cock slide into my hot, wet cunt and it was amazing.  The thrill was expecting someone to walk by at any moment as he pumped deeper and deeper into me.  He was making me crazy.  I felt him bite into my neck as he thrust hard one more time and I felt the explosion of his hot cum deep inside of me.  This triggered the most intense orgasm for me and the pulsing of my pussy kept him cumming and cumming.

hoping to be in this situation sometime soon..