ads by AdXpansion

Author Topic: How I learnt to swallow cum  (Read 4962 times)

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
How I learnt to swallow cum
« on: November 12, 2014, 10:16:36 AM »
I used to feel so bad when I watched blue films and I see ladies swallowing cum during oral sex. But everything changed one day after a hot afternoon with one of my very good boyfriend. Honestly, I will not forget in a hurry that day that he made me to swallow cum and I started doing it from that day.

That afternoon, I had a few glasses of wine, before he came over to visit on his way out of town. I was seriously nervous!! I liked him a lot! He was rugged, smelled like a man, and was built like a brick shithouse! The kind of guy that could put me where ever he wanted me. If he wanted to shift my hips he would, and he could. His hands were extra large!

Like I said, I had a couple of glasses of wine, and was feeling quite uninhibited.

He had me sit on the couch, straddled me and took off my blouse, undid my bra and let my breasts loose. Since my period was due any day, by breasts were very full, tender, and a lovely nice round shape. Just the way he liked it. Knowing how much it hurt when he got rough with my tits during this time, he took care to be gentle and tender. He ducked down and took one of my ripe nipples into his mouth and began sucking. Immediately I felt the rush thru my breasts, and arched my back up towards him to let him take more into his mouth. With his other hand, he fondled my other breast, rubbing lightly against the very tip of my breast. Making me absolutely crazy. He knew what to do, and how to do it. The gentler he was, the more I wanted him get rough. But he didnít!

He slipped his right hand under my skirt and went to work. Sliding his finger around my clit. Making small slow circles. Constant circles. Sucking my tit and massaging at the same time. Waiting for what he knew was going to happen. Slowly I could feel the pressure, and he could feel the vibrations moving thru my body. Just before I came, he slammed his fingers inside me! Curling them up against my secret spot and applying pressure, he started finger fucking me. Sucking harder on my tit, pumping harder with his hand, knocking hard against my very sensitive clit. I let out a scream and let the orgasm take over. Clenching on his fingers, trying to hold onto him longer.

But he pulled his hands away, and grabbed a hold of my head. Bringing me to his cock. I took him in my mouth, thinking I hope he doesnít cum in my mouthful! But the man knew what he was doing. He took told of my head, and moved me how he wanted. He knew how hard he wanted me to suck and told me so. Harder, or softer, more teeth, or no teeth. It was amazing!! He pumped into my mouth for what seemed like forever, with his hands in my hair and guiding my head at the right angle. I could feel him starting to shiver, and vibrate and I tried to pull away. He took a harder hold, tipped my head back, then down and forced himself in as far as I could take him, then said ďIím going to cum, its ok baby, youíll seeĒ and he shot that load right down my throat! It was amazing and I didnít spill a drop!! Best of all, I didnít taste it!

That was exactly how I learnt to swallow cum. Now I swallow cum at ease and I love it. Some guys taste bad, some fair and some taste real good you want to have their cum in your mouth for a while. Guys that taste bad are guys who drink beer and alcohol generally. Coffee, tea, and other beverages also make semen taste bad. If you are a guy and you want your semen to taste nice, the secret is water! Drink a lot of water and avoid alcohol particularly beer. Avoid coffee, kolanuts and hard drug. Take fruit juice and lots of water-your cum will sure taste good and babes will have no problem swallowing you.

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

How I learnt to swallow cum
« on: November 12, 2014, 10:16:36 AM »

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
Re: How I learnt to swallow cum
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 11:22:49 AM »
who be this silivaquen sef? na wa o....u try, bring it on

Offline Flaunt

• Really Experienced
  • my mouth continues 4rm were my cock stops.
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.9"
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: graduate Engineer
  • Religion: Muslim
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 05:26:30 PM »
Babe this ur writeup nah die. Hmmmm i'm learnin tins

Offline Syrus

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: Web Developer
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 64
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 05:31:31 AM »
""Guys that taste bad are guys who drink beer and alcohol generally. Coffee, tea, and other beverages also make semen taste bad. If you are a guy and you want your semen to taste nice, the secret is water! Drink a lot of water and avoid alcohol particularly beer. Avoid coffee, kolanuts and hard drug. Take fruit juice and lots of water-your cum will sure taste good and babes will have no problem swallowing you.""

YEAH RIGHT...

ads by AdXpansion