Author Topic: HOW TO DEFLOWER YOUR WOMAN  (Read 5879 times)

Offline Blue eyes1

• NAF Virgin
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5'1
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: my job my business
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 95kg
HOW TO DEFLOWER YOUR WOMAN
« on: May 11, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:56:27 PM by Blue eyes1 »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

HOW TO DEFLOWER YOUR WOMAN
« on: May 11, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »

Offline NATH48

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I remain thesame
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.9
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: KEKE NAPEP RIDER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 95
Re: HOW TO DIS-VIRGIN YOUR WOMAN
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »
Good lesson.

Offline Gbemohruke

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6.1 Feet
  • Marital Status: Single
Re: HOW TO DEFLOWER YOUR WOMAN
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 01:21:26 PM »
Hmmmm.... A veteran's perspective. Nice & thoughtful

Offline Kenny1

• Premium Member
  • NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6"
  • Income: Above - 100k
  • Profession: To take care of you
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 03:33:29 PM »
All rights reserved.Culprits will be prosecuted.

A friend of mine,asked me this very question,he had tried breaking the hymen of his girlfriend, all to know avail,after talking with him,I decided to post this,knowing some guys are in the same situation. Enjoy!

First of,before you decide to deflower your girl friend,make sure she is ready. when I say ready,I mean she should be the one who wants to be deflowered,she should be willing to do it,don't ever force or trick her into it.

Secondly,allow the opportunity to present itself. When this happens, you work with the moment.

Thirdly,Be very patient. It is not going to be a wham-bam-go-to-hell-ma'am situation,it should be a very memorable experience for both of you,especially her,as this could make or mar her sex life. You have to focus totally on her and concentrate on giving her maximum pleasure. That being said,now,on to the act itself.

Note: Get a water based lubricant or an oil based one.

So many ladies get scared and become very tense when they are about to be deflowered,as her man,the first thing you do is make her relax,show her how much you love and care for her,cuddle her,kiss her and do extensive foreplay in order to ease the tension.

Kiss her,assure her u love her at intervals,caress her whole body,nibble at her ears and neck,with your fingers,tease her breast/nipples,her belly button,around her jericho but do not proceed into jericho.

After the finger teasing,u move on to orals. This is where you tongue,teeth and lips work. Let your mouth do the talking on her body,suck her nipples,her neck,earlobes,etc.
You can plaster little light bites on those nipples/breast. Move slowly down to her belly button,then to her Bermuda triangle. Gently spread her legs apart and feast on that delicious triangle. Suck on the labia majora and minora,u could tease it with little bites also. Suck her clitoris using your lips to drag it gently every now and then,roll you tongue over the gate of Jericho once in a while. This is guaranteed to get her dripping heavily with pussy juice. You feel her totally relaxed by now.

Next,travel upwards to her nipples, using the lube, gently massage her outer and inner labia,move to her clit, then slowly to her pussy's gate,scoop enough  lubricant and massage it very well,keep massaging the whole Bermuda triangle,at intervals,try inserting a finger into the gateway,while doing this,always massage the gateway downwards,she should be moaning like crazy now.

Lie over her(don't rest all your weight on her)kiss her fully on the mouth,don't forget to tell her how much you love her. Your cock should be properly lubricated too. Use that well oiled koboko to play around her hole,nudge the entrance and tease her clit with it. Gently drive into her whilst kissing her,(this is to take her mind off what's happening down there).You will feel the hymen give way as you enter the place,signifying your grand entrance into that wet,warm paradise.
Start with slow thrust and accelerate gradually.

Being her first time,orgasm might not come easy,rest assured it will come with time,some ladies actually cum during this first experience.

Finally,do not rush into the bathroom after the act(this also apply to every couple,virgin or not),you will only succeed in making her feel dirty and/or used,if you must shower,shower together and don't forget to help her clean up.
Cuddle her,talk with her,ask her if she enjoyed it,and lastly,reassure her you love her.
I respect.

Offline Jake101

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 68kg
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 11:58:29 PM »
Im happy for your frnd.....I hope he dsnt end up breaking the gals heart after getting the show.......

Offline gabon

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Height: 5.6
  • Income: 81k - 100k
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: ICT Engr/Bizman
  • Weight: 72
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 06:17:22 AM »

A friend of mine,asked me this very question,he had tried breaking the hymen of his girlfriend, all to know avail,after talking with him,I decided to post this,knowing some guys are in the same situation. Enjoy!

First of,before you decide to deflower your girl friend,make sure she is ready. when I say ready,I mean she should be the one who wants to be deflowered,she should be willing to do it,don't ever force or trick her into it.

Secondly,allow the opportunity to present itself. When this happens, you work with the moment.

Thirdly,Be very patient. It is not going to be a wham-bam-go-to-hell-ma'am situation,it should be a very memorable experience for both of you,especially her,as this could make or mar her sex life. You have to focus totally on her and concentrate on giving her maximum pleasure. That being said,now,on to the act itself.

So many ladies get scared and become very tense when they are about to be deflowered,as her man,the first thing you do is make her relax,show her how much you love and care for her,cuddle her,kiss her and do extensive foreplay in order to ease the tension.

Kiss her,assure her u love her at intervals,caress her whole body,nibble at her ears and neck,with your fingers,tease her breast/nipples,her belly button,around her jericho but do not proceed into jericho.

After the finger teasing,u move on to orals. This is where you tongue,teeth and lips work. Let your mouth do the talking on her body,suck her nipples,her neck,earlobes,etc.
You can plaster little light bites on those nipples/breast. Move slowly down to her belly button,then to her Bermuda triangle. Gently spread her legs apart and feast on that delicious triangle. Suck on the labia majora and minora,u could tease it with little bites also. Suck her clitoris using your lips to drag it gently every now and then,roll you tongue over the gate of Jericho once in a while. This is guaranteed to get her dripping heavily with pussy juice. You feel her totally relaxed by now.

Next,travel upwards to her nipples, using the lube, gently massage her outer and inner labia,move to her clit, then slowly to her pussy's gate,scoop enough  lubricant and massage it very well,keep massaging the whole Bermuda triangle,at intervals,try inserting a finger into the gateway,while doing this,always massage the gateway downwards,she should be moaning like crazy now.

Lie over her(don't rest all your weight on her)kiss her fully on the mouth,don't forget to tell her how much you love her. Your cock should be properly lubricated too. Use that well oiled koboko to play around her hole,nudge the entrance and tease her clit with it. Gently drive into her whilst kissing her,(this is to take her mind off what's happening down there).You will feel the hymen give way as you enter the place,signifying your grand entrance into that wet,warm paradise.

Being her first time,orgasm might not come easy,rest assured it will come with time,some ladies actually cum during this first experience.

Finally,do not rush into the bathroom after the act(this also apply to every couple,virgin or not),you will only succeed in making her feel dirty and/or used,if you must shower,shower together and don't forget to help her clean up.
Cuddle her,talk with her,ask her if she enjoyed it,and lastly,reassure her you love her.

@blue eyes1 lecturer teach me more.

But wait oh, was this how you were deflowered?

Offline NATH48

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I remain thesame
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.9
  • Profession: KEKE NAPEP RIDER
  • Weight: 95
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 01:39:35 PM »
What a question

Offline Jake101

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 68kg
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 01:33:42 AM »
What a question
=)) ≈≅≈ ĥ≈ĥ≈ĥ≈ĥ≈≅≈ =)).......question of life

Offline TrusTee

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 6ft 2"
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: Public Service
  • Weight: 85.5
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2014, 07:55:42 AM »
Wowwwww, so romantic

Post Merge: May 28, 2014, 07:56:02 AM

Offline Emstar

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.8
  • Income: Above - 500k
  • Profession: Aeronatic Engineer
  • Weight: 50 pounds
Emstar
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 09:34:25 PM »
Badoo,i dey feel ur lectures

Offline Blue eyes1

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5'1
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: my job my business
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2014, 11:59:40 PM »
Hello Kenny1 and everyone who's quoted my write up(s),pls kindly delete them,thanks.

Offline iby

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Height: 1.70M
  • Income: Above - 200k
  • Profession: Quality Inspector
  • Weight: 75KG
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »
But wia man go c virgin pussy deflower in Naija setting?

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2015, 06:50:30 PM »

@blue eyes1 lecturer teach me more.

But wait oh, was this how you were deflowered?

Somebody need to open school of sexology...@blue eyes1 where u dey...e be like say i go need lecture o..em em..em...i mean private practical lessons on other topics

Offline cevion

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2015, 09:19:48 PM »
Good one... Though the flower in the woman are hard to find these days.. I will archive this lesson for further assimilation.

Post Merge: January 09, 2015, 09:20:12 PM
Good one... Though the flower in the woman are hard to find these days.. I will archive this lesson for further assimilation.

Offline heartjoina

• Really Experienced
  • I love cheating on my wife
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6f4
  • Income: Above - 200k
  • Profession: civil engineer
  • Weight: 100
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 12:12:36 PM »
A won lecturer

Offline shagbo

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 12:30:09 PM »
Interesting. A far post but still relevant

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Profession: Surfing Naf
  • Weight: Normal
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2016, 10:29:11 AM »
Nice post but frankly speaking. its only few guys that can take their time to do this, which is very wrong.