Author Topic: "DAMSEL IN DISTRESS"  (Read 4720 times)

Offline Noblejoe88

• Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5.7
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: Sex Hooker/ Hardcore Pimp
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 60
"DAMSEL IN DISTRESS"
« on: January 06, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »
Hello Nafians....if you are here with a view to get your panties wet or your dick so hard and up to angle 180 degrees with this story...am very sorry but you are badly mistaken....its not an erotic story but nontheless i beg you to read on and enjoy my experience....................................................................................It was a night before the new year's eve..
Dad came back late in the night around 9.30 pm complaining of a slight headache...
I was totally mesmerized with the romantic novel i barely picked up 2 hours ago....
Lost in my world of illusion i didnt noticed dad's presence in my room... "Dozzy do you have any paracetamol tablet with you?" this question from dad came as a surprise and momentarily jolted me back to reality..
I raised my head up with a warm smile playing at the corner of my mouth, i threw dad a quick glance and uttered "welcome home dad, hope you had a nice day"....Then i quickly went back to what i was reading...But then it hit me that dad had a worried look on his face and had asked something about paracetamol...
As dad made to walk away i asked "dad you said something about para medication, are you alright?" he said that he is having a slight headache but that i should not worry if i had non...But been the good guy i was, obliged to help out...
Although i strongly detest running errands late at night, because normally the streets are always lonely once it clocks 9pm and could be quite dangerous,especially this december period that most ppl travelled to their various villages, but thats not my most obvious reason why i hate it...
After all i use to gym/work-out every morning and have quite developed this six-packs that made naughty girls stare at me and others to take a glance at me twice whenever am not wearing anything on the upper part of my body, so i dont fear mortal man...But my major problem was Snakes...Did i mention snakes??...Yes this creeping nocturnal creature always sends goose pimple all over my nipples, i strongly detest seeing them cos the last time i did it sends this electrifing jolt all over my body which nearly caused me to end up wetting my pants!!.. An ugly incident that happened in the past nearly gets my legs crippled and makes my damn ass trembling in an epileptic fits like i ve just been hit by a strong hurricane!...Moreover the path leading to the pharmacy was a bushy one....
But that not withstanding..I pushed my fears aside, wore my singlet and hit the road within minutes...
Been the melancholic type, i was always serious with whatever i do...So i was walking rather quite briskly..Not even taking a momentary stop to listen to the awesome shrill chirping sounds coming from the cricket or other nocturnal insects...
"Somebody pls Help" cut me dead in my track...Did i hear a voice right now or am i having one of those imaginary fantasies that makes me lost in the world of illusion..I stopped to assimilate all sounds around me..I was still struggling with this thought of dismissing what i ve just heard as mere imaginations and moving forward before the same voice bemoan once more ..."someone plsss heeeelp" one of the most alluring yet sweetest voice i ve heard!!..Coming from the direction of one uncompleted building along that bushy path, it was quite faint and filled with sadness but i was now thoroughly convinced its a "damsel in distress" that truly merits my help...
Overwhelmed with emotions i decided to help out though owing to the fact i have another important business to take care of that also requires my immediate attention...
Something just stirred the fire in me as i abandoned my former course to pursue a totally new mission worth undertaking, acting like a puppet controlled by an external force I quickly dashed with fury towards the voice direction...I arrived there and could hear voices whispering and threatening in low tones which i figured out were all males..But poor thing i couldn't figure out their number...I dashed in and immediately i hit the entrance of the inner door, my presence was greeted by a crime scene which in all its totality was actual rape exactly as i had predicted....Four hoodlums trying to rape a naive innocent damsel i cant figure out the age but must be between 18-21 yrs of age or thereabout...She was painstakingly struggling not to get laid and maintain her pride..Stripped to the skin, her lingerie was the only thing separating her from the world of half nudity to full nudity...Seeing this barbaric act my heart was rented in two..
Immediately i witnessed this obscenity i exclaimed "what da fuck is going on here??"....They were quite startled and made to evade from getting caught in their wicked act...But they now stopped dead seeing its only a single lone guy standing there...One of them made to laugh at what he consider at that particular moment "the height of stupid bravery" but a sharp quick jab from me send him hitting the ground hard...At this point the one with the devilish look drew a knife and dashed towards me but knowing i already had a steady footing on the ground, i shifted slightly once i sensed he was in close range....Owing to d fact that d entire room was dark he never sensed my movement..D idiot came crashing into d nearby wall..So i was at a good advantage..With my adrenaline boiling at 101°, i made a very good use of the opportunity, been already disarmed by d wall he crashed into, i grabbed him from d back & flung him in the opposite direction, a heavy thud!!! was heard as he hit his back hard at d unplastered wall....A high ear splitting jerky cry escaped thru his mouth...
Seeing what has transpired, two among d four rapist abandoned both their trousers and some of their possessions as they took to their heels...Leaving the other two behind...D one i figured out was their leader/boss who was quiet all this while made for d pocket of his jacket..I quickly translated his action....knowing he is about to execute a coup de grāce on me with his pistol which was half way out, i had to put my morning training to good use...I flung around and gave him a hard kick on his butt..Thankfully it was good enough to send d pistol flying at d other direction across the room...All this while my earlier victim was still wringing in pains on the floor & d damsel has managed to gather herself together and now in a squatting position held both legs together with her hands while still sobbing faintly and watching a fantastic spectacle....Back to the main event..Now thoroughly disarmed in a quick flash i grabbed both of his hands, flung my head forward which caught him offguard, as my head found his nose, strings of blood oozed out from his nostrils as the force threw his head backwards.....I disengaged myself from him...Then manage to pocket home a quick uppercut which saw a tooth flung out from his badly bruised and battered mouth..I quickly dashed at the pistol..Now in my possession i pointed it at him although the pistol is useless to me cos i didnt know how to use it nor have i used one before..Crying and begging for mercy with blood all over his face i somehow felt for him...So i shouted "will you bastards get the hell out of here this second before i change my mind"...The next minute saw them running away like belgium rats to my amusement....I let the gun fall to the ground....With the two of us...The maiden i prefer to call damsel and i left behind i could sense the uneasiness hanging in the air...My rage has disappear and was now replaced by this soothing emotional feeling i could hardly explain where it stemmed from....I could still vividly recall stretching out my hands to reach hers and slowly pulling her up...Her upper dress already torn to shreds in d struggle that has ensured, i had no other alternative than to cover her up with my singlet...Thankfully her jean trousers was still intact although they struggled hard with it which was basically what brought her ample time for d long resistance...Gratefully she was not raped..But sustained bruises during d struggle...As i made out to tie up her major wound with the hanky in my possession, her warm embrace jolted me momentarilly...Busting out into fresh tears, she held me tightly...I was touched and let her tears ran so freely...After like 3minutes of tight embrace i had to broke free then tie up her wound and led her out of d building....Many things were running thru my mind...How did she get there?..Where is she from?...What if i had ignored her cry for help?..Who knows if she would have end up getting killed?...A thousand & one question ran erratically thru my mind...I had to push that all aside...Now out on d streets for d 1st time my eyes caught her gaze...I could see how beautiful she looks even though she has just underwent one of d most traumatic shocks of her life...She is simply such an angel to behold in d dim light of d moonlight....I then broke the silence...As i struggle for the right words to come out i finally managed to ask "where are you from".....The next minute saw me leading her home.....We were barely two blocks away from her residence when we were greeted by a search party...Her parents in their frantic state has organised a little search party...They rushed at us thinking i was playing "Romeo" in the middle of d night...They wanted to descend on me but her "Dont!!!" stopped them in their tracks....I then lend voice to d matter and explained all that went down there....D group divided themselves in two..While one group proceeds to d crime scene d other embarks on taking her home....I was satisfied....I thought to myself "your journey ends here"...But as i made to go she drew me back and said you didnt even ask of my name...I was puzzled...She quickly placed a quick and sincere kiss on my cheek and chips in "pls do come around & have your singlet back"...With that i smiled to myself satisfactorily as i walked on knowing that d story has just begun.

Offline Noblejoe88

• Jambite
    • View Profile
Re: "DAMSEL IN DISTRESS"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 05:05:45 PM »

Offline don_phoenix

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 6"
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: professional fraudster
  • Weight: 75
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 06:04:09 PM »
so u mean to tell me dat u r Jet Li? Splendid story man. I cud almost feel d adrenaline rush. **"coup de grace". I go kip dat 1 for future use** nice story u got here bro

Offline Nokia Rod

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Shoe Maker
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »
Hey, its a great story. It seems its a cut out of a movie. Beautiful write up....waiting for .....

Offline Noblejoe88

• Jambite
    • View Profile
Re: \"DAMSEL IN DISTRESS\"
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 07:32:32 AM »
so u mean to tell me dat u r Jet Li? Splendid story man. I cud almost feel d adrenaline rush. **"coup de grace". I go kip dat 1 for future use** nice story u got here bro
lolzzz....no sir i aint jet li.....funny you....thanks so much for going thru it...i appreciate

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 07:35:58 AM
Hey, its a great story. It seems its a cut out of a movie.
coincidentally it could have matched what transpired in a particular movie...but nope it aint a cut-out from a movie......thanks man for the compliment
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:35:58 AM by Noblejoe88 »