Author Topic: iyawo mi  (Read 12345 times)

Offline CUB

• NAF Virgin
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Religion: Christian
iyawo mi
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:39:58 PM »
Me nd my Family had just relocated to a new vicinity, and being the shy guy that I was I kept my distance 4rm most of the girls in my area. . . .
 Owk let me introduce my self. . . I'm frank and am a perv. . I'm 18 and I always like checking out older ladies. . . there was this lady I was always checking out,she had a daughter of about 4yrs but it seemed like her husband bailed out on her. . so when it's time 4 school she would take her daughter 2 school and when she gets back she would want 2 on the gen. . me being d good guy would rush 2 her aid 2 on it and she would touch my shoulder and call me "my husband".
 On this faithful dey I had waited for her 2 call me 2 put on d gen but she didn't so I decided 2 go to her house (face me I face u) on getting there I knocked but no ansa so I walked to d kitchen. . still she wasn't there. . . as I was passing the bathroom I heard spashes of water and the devil in me told me to take a peek. . when I did I saw iyawo(as we normally call her) she was fingering herself while bathing. . her ass was HUGE(the type dat would suffocate u) and her BOOBS were erect ready 4 d sucking. . I was 2 busy fantasising dat I didn't know when iyawo turned and splashed water on my face. . . . yeeeee I had been caught. . . I ran outside and waited at her dommot so when she came out she asked me 2 put on the gen. . when I did she invited me in. . . the compound wa empty and I tot iyawo called me in 2 reprimand me. . when I got in she told me 2 sit on the bed and because it was a 1 room apartment she told me 2 close my eyes so she will change. . . pls don't blame me, I tried bt my eye no gree close. . she turned 2 changes and was laughing. . by dis time my dick had stood erectl ike tower of babylon. . b4 I knew it iyawo wa wrecking my dick. . . she was sucking my dick like lollipop. . I immediately grabbed her boobs and started sucking it like orange. . her boobs were erect u could use it 2 burst ballon. . . small time she said I should touch ha TOTO. . . as I touched it. . . the tin wet die. . I began lapping it like ice cream. . I liked her toto 4 close to 20 mins. . soon we did the 69 and she sucked my dick dry. . . it was almost time 4 school to close so she told me 2 fuck her NOW. . . I inserted my dick into her toto withou condom cos time no dey. . . I swear I was in heaven. . . I fucked her missionary for some minutes and while we were f**cking doggy she came. . but I didn't. . . so we moved to the reverse cowgirl and I swear I blew my load into her toto. . . I'm sure part of my semen is inside her toto. . . I just hope she doesn't get pregnant. . . if not na die oo. . . . . . . . . . . .

Rate dis story on a scale of 1-10

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

iyawo mi
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:39:58 PM »

Offline NATH48

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I remain thesame
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.9
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: KEKE NAPEP RIDER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 95
Re: iyawo mi
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 04:00:24 PM »
My score is 6.5

Offline Noblejoe88

• Jambite
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.7
  • Marital Status: Single & Searching
  • Profession: Sex Hooker/ Hardcore Pimp
  • Weight: 60
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »
Lol o boy eeeeee.....u try,.. rating it 5,,,,u try wella

Offline ableson

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Height: 177 m
  • Profession: General Overseer
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
 8) Datz cool!!! I will give u 5

wonder24k

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 11:16:15 PM »
COOL, am sure she will come back for more..... be prepared and have a condom this time

Offline tosgift

• Premium Member
  • Experienced
    • View Profile
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Profession: student
  • Weight: 80kg
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 12:22:27 PM »
Yeh! Nice story

Post Merge: December 25, 2013, 12:50:51 PM
Yeh! Nice story
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 12:50:51 PM by tosgift »

Offline straff_lawdz

• Really Experienced
  • Real Men Dont Talk ! They Allow Actions Speak For Them..!!
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Muscular
  • Profession: Network Admin
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2013, 12:25:50 AM »
COOL, am sure she will come back for more..... be prepared and have a condom this time

Like seriously....Get prepared for some sessions...see as thee poor lady rush you sha..!! Fuckgrat!

Offline dyn4casie

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Profession: student
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 12:18:21 PM »

Offline thebananaman

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 6'2
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 01:51:50 PM »
I give it a 2 and here's why:

First you use the word relocate when move is shorter, has fewer syllables and is just a better fit for that sentence. Then you alternate between using needlessly large words and using poor grammar and terrible abbreviations. If you're writing prose especially long form you ought to avoid abbreviations like 4rm and nd. They save you one letter and just ruin the look of your post.

Next you overuse ellipses.  That's this "...". You should limit your use of it to where you aren't saying something like "But I..." it just looks silly when you overdo it.

Then the whole thing is just inconsistent. On the one hand you try to use big words like vicinity and relocate while simultaneously mistaking fateful for faithful. Sometimes using the and sometimes using d. You should try to have a more consistent style. Start in pidgin continue in pidgin and don't stop using pidgin. Or start in proper English and stay in proper English. The frequent jumping between the two just makes it look like you weren't really trying but when you're writing a story you ought to watch that kind of thing. Especially if you invite people to rate it.

Offline Fitzstar

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
  • Height: normal
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Surfing Naf