Author Topic: sexperience in car(what of yours?)share  (Read 9484 times)

Offline guardian09

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Average
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5ft 9in
  • Religion: Christian
sexperience in car(what of yours?)share
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »
hi guys,
          was neva a fan of the sex in car stuff till i took dis gal out,boy she had dis fabulous knockers(boobs),i culdnt help but drool and dream of de moment i will get behind those clothes. . . the opportunity came i took her out to a resort we were at our table with people passing this gal was rubbing my cock up and down teasing me,she xclaimed boy re u big down dere boy i was kicking for blood been i while i got laid <no thnx to my job>. iculdnt hold it any longa i told to de car baby she agreed we got there and i got to work setting her on fire,playing with her clit,reaching into her lovebox den i got the spot i was looking for she let out a sexy moan. . . i asked dat she blow me and to tell u i havnt had any girl blow me like her till today,to cut the matter short i thanked my stars i had my condom with i told her girl i cant hold it any longa i wanna. . .  she said ok. we got to the back,she just turned her behind i was like. . . .  heavenly. den wen i got in lols i leave it to your imagination. . . and all dis while people were passing by de car th to de rain de culdnt see inside the car. so what was urs like pls share.

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

sexperience in car(what of yours?)share
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
Re: sexperience in car(what of yours?)share
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 05:14:48 PM »
A good quickie indeed.

Offline guardian09

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »
Quote from: Prince link=topic=1982. msg12028#msg12028 date=1278778488
A good quickie indeed.
True dat

Offline smileecyrus

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
My ex boyfriend and I decided to drive around one night just to talk.   He pulled up by the park and asked me if I missed him.   I told him no because I had moved on with my life.   He wasn't really prepared to hear that.   He asked me if my current lover was better in bed and I told him no.   He said before I officially moved on he wanted to give me something in hopes that I would change my mind.   He pushed my car seat all the way back and go on his knees in front of me and began eating me out.   He was writing his name on my pussy with his tongue.   I came so hard I squirted in his face.   After that I was extra horny and wanted to fuck so I turned around and let me tear my pussy up.   It was the best sex he and I ever had.   Definately a memorable experience

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »
Nice one there.

Offline guardian09

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 08:51:06 PM »
Quote from: smileecyrus link=topic=1982. msg12083#msg12083 date=1278960531
My ex boyfriend and I decided to drive around one night just to talk.    He pulled up by the park and asked me if I missed him.    I told him no because I had moved on with my life.    He wasn't really prepared to hear that.    He asked me if my current lover was better in bed and I told him no.    He said before I officially moved on he wanted to give me something in hopes that I would change my mind.    He pushed my car seat all the way back and go on his knees in front of me and began eating me out.    He was writing his name on my pussy with his tongue.    I came so hard I squirted in his face.    After that I was extra horny and wanted to fuck so I turned around and let me tear my pussy up.    It was the best sex he and I ever had.    Definately a memorable experience
sumtin to remember him by

Offline otondo85

• Really Experienced
  • I wanna be the 1st black man to release black sper
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Height: 1.75m
  • Income: Above - 300k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: Electrician
  • Religion: No Religion
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 10:44:58 AM »
Quote from: smileecyrus link=topic=1982. msg12083#msg12083 date=1278960531
My ex boyfriend and I decided to drive around one night just to talk.    He pulled up by the park and asked me if I missed him.    I told him no because I had moved on with my life.    He wasn't really prepared to hear that.    He asked me if my current lover was better in bed and I told him no.    He said before I officially moved on he wanted to give me something in hopes that I would change my mind.    He pushed my car seat all the way back and go on his knees in front of me and began eating me out.    He was writing his name on my pussy with his tongue.    I came so hard I squirted in his face.    After that I was extra horny and wanted to fuck so I turned around and let me tear my pussy up.    It was the best sex he and I ever had.    Definately a memorable experience

He definitely stamped his name in your Hall of Fame with that experience!

Offline Holy Malam

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »
 I went to visit my gal for school and she said make ai  take her to her sister place 4  army barrack to collect something from there and them me ai go carry am go fuck am 4 my house,it was around 7.pm,when we go him sister house ,the sister told my gal to accompany her to the hospital with food 4 a sick person.for the  hospital, the sister meet some other people and they were busy tori ,before ai know watin b time,it already  9.pm and my gal sister say the gal will stay for the night with her,we have to return to the sister house in the barrack.the barrack rule na  no entry/exit after 10pm by civilian.we return to the barrack and my gal told her sister that she had something to discuss with me At their  gate .ai  packed outside the gate and every where was quiet,she started rubbing my koboko and the next thing,she will bent and start kissing and sucking my koboko,we lock the doors of the car so there was no plenty space for me tonak am,when ai kind no longer control my standing koboko anymore ai drove the car to a general car packs in the barrack where soldiers dey pack their cars  ,aI put out my kobokowhile my gal remove her pant and raise her skirt,it is clumsy but somehow ai manage to put my koboko in2 her duri and trying not to attracts the attention of other people coming to pack their cars,lie her by the side and with my  koboko inside her duri ,we dey push small and it dey very sweet  .Wal lahi it was sweet.I no carry am go my house that day but we enjoy the sex, ai give am 2 round and later come godrop am for him siter house

Offline BELTF3

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5' 8''
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Banking
  • Weight: Average
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2012, 03:11:30 PM »
Oh men .  This reminds me of three experiences but the sweetest was the one i had in a mechanic parking lot opposite Ojo barracks.  i drove this girl from Ilupeju with the sole aim of taking her home and returning home in Festac but, we got talking there as she said, she didnt want her boyfriend to see her in someone's car.  As we got talking, everywhere was indeed quite and we got smooching, something we had gotten used to without finishing, but this time we wanted one the other, there and then, Before i kneit, her jeans pants were off allowing me access.  I licked and sucked untill she was guiding my JT to the earth's crust. . . the rst is best imagined.  She is now a mother to the child of the same boyfriend she didnt want to see us together.   The other i had in Ijegun waterside in Satellite town and in the Car park of the Science faculty of the University of Lagos or MAULAG.  Cheers

dollyrhodes

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2012, 09:36:03 PM »
Uhmmm,ilupeju...nice environment

Offline crazydick

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
  • i'll beat that pussy down..
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Height: 6.3 ft
  • Income: Above - 100k