Author Topic: A PACK OF GIRLS  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
A PACK OF GIRLS
« on: August 17, 2008, 06:15:59 PM »
I met a guy in a bar once. He told me stories about his pack of girls, which he kept in a shed in his backyard. I did not believe him that time, I figured it was just the alcohol talking. But his story did intrigue me.. what if it was true? 

He told me he owned 4 beautiful girls: 2 blondes and 2 brunettes. The brunettes were sisters.

Whenever he entered the shed all the girls crowded around him, enthousiastic to see him again. All trying to touch and kiss him! When he commanded them to get down, they all obeyed immediately, waiting for his next command. He had trained them well. 
However when he exposed his cock, they all went nuts! They all started licking it, pushing each other away from it, treating it like it was the most delicious thing on earth! Every single one of them tried to get a taste of his wonderful cock. 
When he had had enough, he would force them back down on the ground. They waited quietly, almost unable to constrain themselves.

He would then choose one of the four girls, collar her and bring her inside the house. There she was allowed to suck his cock properly and swallow all of his delicious cum. Then she could lay on a mat in the corner of the room, watching him in great desire for more. 
When her Master was ready for more action he would simply snap his fingers and she immediately crawled up to him. He would place her in the position he wanted and fuck her hard.
Afterwards he would bring her back to the shed where the other girls were impatiently waiting for their return. 

He liked to watch them through the window. The other girls all tried to lick the fucked girl's cunt, attempting to taste some of the delicious cum he had just shot inside of her.
Tomorrow maybe one of them would be the lucky one...

Offline Abulove

• Really Experienced
  • No sex
    • View Profile
Re: A PACK OF GIRLS
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 06:51:17 PM »
Surely this more be pure imaginative fantasy!I like is though,but will never desire to use girls like that-use and dump!!

Offline skenty

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »
no be small fantasy. ride on boy,keep ur imagination alive. chei,no be small thing

Offline Jezebel

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 04:32:22 PM »
Aside this being a bizarre sex story, its also the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me in my life.  I was in a eatery at PH (believe me they have got lots of horny guys there) sitting on my own je je jely and eating (of cos) when this certain guy walked in and sat adjacent my table.  I really did not take notice of him that much.  He started talking on phone and in the process brought out a bundle of N200 notes which i guessed was N20,000 or less.  He kept waving this bundle of money whilst he was talking on phone.  I felt he was too engrossed in what he was saying on the phone that he did not really know he was waving the money like that.  Anyways i looked elsewhere, after sometime when i looked towards his direction, i noticed he was doing something between his leg.  I couldn't really phantom what that was, but whatever it was made me really curious.  When i looked closely, this guy was masturbating.  I smiled to myself and said this guy was one crazy dude that was finding it difficult to get a girl.  Some few secs later, what i saw next scared the hell out of me.  This guy brought out the whole dick with its nodding head and kept touching.  I looked around to see if there one anyone watching what was happening but cos of the way he sat no one really suspected anything.  That was when i knew i had to get out of there, cos i knew for sure a mad man was on the loose.  I hailed a cab and just as i was about to enter, i took a last look at the restaurant and that was when i saw him outside too mouthing the words "I love you" to me.
In the cab i replayed the whole scene in my head, it dawned on me he wasn't really talking to anyone on phone but was just using it to try to entice me with the money and when that failed he resorted to desperate measures.  Hell, i still pray for him till date.

Offline agile guy

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 04:39:09 PM »
LMAO!!!! HA! What a day dat'll v bin 4 ya.... aldo 4 me sha o... if congi has realy hookde me 2 my limit and a girl lifts a skirt... i will unzip my flys and fuck! RIGHT THERE IN THE BAR!

Offline Jezebel

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 02:05:24 PM »
I hope say the congi no dey hold you always sha . . . .  lol. . . . Thank God say for Nigeria we no really get hidden cameras.  Person for don see tire.

Offline agile guy

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 01:06:36 PM »
LOL!!!! and o baby 4get o! hidden cameras dem dey... only say na 4 some kain coded spots lai dat... eg just go somehwere like OAU or LASU... try trash, u go c ur picture for SU notice board next day!!!

Offline boston2003

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Height: 5.9ft
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »
na wa oooooooooooo, really strange

Offline cattymology

• Premium Member
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 12:43:15 AM »
this guy fuck up, big time.

Offline Sir_Guy

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 03:10:35 AM »
You guys all have weird experience, I don't envy either Jezebel nor the Big Fat Drunken Liar 

Offline straightman

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »
Funny stories! I wonder what I'd do if I find myself in the same situation as Jezebels and it was a girl. hmmmmm???

magicstick

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »
Aside this being a bizarre sex story, its also the most bizarre thing that has ever happened to me in my life.  I was in a eatery at PH (believe me they have got lots of horny guys there) sitting on my own je je jely and eating (of cos) when this certain guy walked in and sat adjacent my table.  I really did not take notice of him that much.  He started talking on phone and in the process brought out a bundle of N200 notes which i guessed was N20,000 or less.  He kept waving this bundle of money whilst he was talking on phone.  I felt he was too engrossed in what he was saying on the phone that he did not really know he was waving the money like that.  Anyways i looked elsewhere, after sometime when i looked towards his direction, i noticed he was doing something between his leg.  I couldn't really phantom what that was, but whatever it was made me really curious.  When i looked closely, this guy was masturbating.  I smiled to myself and said this guy was one crazy dude that was finding it difficult to get a girl.  Some few secs later, what i saw next scared the hell out of me.  This guy brought out the whole dick with its nodding head and kept touching.  I looked around to see if there one anyone watching what was happening but cos of the way he sat no one really suspected anything.  That was when i knew i had to get out of there, cos i knew for sure a mad man was on the loose.  I hailed a cab and just as i was about to enter, i took a last look at the restaurant and that was when i saw him outside too mouthing the words "I love you" to me.
In the cab i replayed the whole scene in my head, it dawned on me he wasn't really talking to anyone on phone but was just using it to try to entice me with the money and when that failed he resorted to desperate measures.  Hell, i still pray for him till date.

Lol...so fear catch you?...If it was in Italy;e guy'd offer to pay you for yr time while he wanks

Offline Davidoff

• Jambite
  • We don't make it shake... We make you quake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2012, 10:15:29 PM »
Conji oh Conji!!!! Conji no go die unless to ba darugbo CONJI!!!!!! Omo, the guy fuck up tho... @ prince nice story.. a bit on the wild side though... keep it pimpin !

Offline Candybob

• NAF Virgin
  • I want it, u like it, lets go there.
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Profession: ForEx
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »
That guy move no be ordinary one. E be like ur spirit dey try, bcos jazman be ready bewitch u. The guy African Atumaha nor work!

Offline ocbrown

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 6ft 2"
  • Income: 61k - 80k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: Autocraft tech.
  • Weight: 95kg
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 12:15:31 PM »
@Jezebel, terrible and uncanny experiences ppl have in Ph these days. A few weeks ago, i was driving to Ph town and at the top of the flyover at Mile 1, i saw a young man, neatly dressed with sunshades on; masturbating vigorously in public view and a very hot afternoon. I concluded it was either for jazz or cultism.

Offline auwalu

• NAF Virgin
  • am fun to be with, never a dull moment
    • View Profile
  • Profession: civil servant
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 12:16:42 AM »
nah, count me out.   will not subscribe to treat ladies in such dehumanizing manner.

Offline roguek

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Sometimes U gotta give a head to get ahead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 02:36:18 AM »
E be like say things dey happen 4 dat Port Harcourt...

dollyrhodes

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 06:16:13 AM »
On a particular monday morning at abt 7.30am,I went to buy recharge card (needed to give a client an early morning call)whilst I came out of my compound I saw a guy trying to urinate somewhere around my neighbours gate,he was well dressed like someone going to work.i just passed him by,on my way back this same guy was still there,but now with the whole of his dick out!masturbating and seriously looking towards my direction,noticing I was the only one around,and in my mind I was getting really pissed off,as I got close r to him,I saw him like someone who wld have raped me if he had the chance.I begin to scream at him.he quickly packed his penis back into his trousers at the same time he was running away,jezebel,if I were u the whole of the eatry for see film.I wld have so much embarrased him.honestly I won't be able to discribe the rage that will swallow me.this happened in lagos.apart from that,a police station isn't far from my house at all.the guy no even fear 9ja police

Offline engrkenny

• Experienced
  • Pure african dude...26f2cc3d
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6'5''
  • Weight: 84
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 09:07:49 AM »
Women also do crazy tins to get laid.....trust me!

Offline ocbrown

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Guru
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 6ft 2"
  • Income: 61k - 80k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: Autocraft tech.
  • Weight: 95kg
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 03:46:42 AM »
Lol!...Dollyrhodes, i can imagine the horror.

X

First Nigerian Adult Forum

Welcome Guest, Your Access is Limited Click HERE to Register and Get Full Access to Use Our Forum.
Join Now!