Author Topic: Fulfilled & Unfulfilled Fantasies  (Read 96753 times)

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
Fulfilled & Unfulfilled Fantasies
« on: June 30, 2010, 04:46:17 PM »
Hi house, lets share our sexual fantasies both the done and yet to be performed. Here's mine:

Fulfilled - had sex with a very busty neighbour, I was fantasizing of for months.Even got a head....lol
Unfulfilled - Threesome with 2 girls..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:32:38 PM by Prince »

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Fulfilled & Unfulfilled Fantasies
« on: June 30, 2010, 04:46:17 PM »

Offline Prince

• Administrator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Slow and Steady Win The Race.
    • View Profile
Re: Fulfilled & Unfulfilled Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »
Yes, fulfilled - Threesome with 2 girls
Very tiring.

Offline i1tslavemistress

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:10:07 PM »
being one hell of a bitch/slut for some hot babe under her complete control

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 09:35:42 AM »
Hey don't we all have fantasies here? Need to hear your contributions...................

Offline i1tslavemistress

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:03:14 AM »
i tire ohhhhhh!!!!! was expecting some nice contributions.

Offline dadonpero

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 10:57:48 AM »
Being licked, sucked and fucked by identical triplets on a jumbo 747 transatlantic flight. Better still if the they where stewardesses of the airline! If wishes were horses ...

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 11:34:55 AM »
Being licked, sucked and fucked by identical triplets on a jumbo 747 transatlantic flight. Better still if the they where stewardesses of the airline! If wishes were horses ...

Whoaaa......... This ur fantasy no get challege ooo. How bout the ones wey u don fulfil?

Offline agile guy

• Really Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 09:01:44 PM »
FUFILLED--> NON (cuz some are ABSURD & UNACHIEVABLE!!!)
UNFUFILLED--> 1. I wanna bang World's Fattest chic!
                      2. I wanna bANG UNDERWATER in a submarine, with all the air-pressure and things pumping my adrenaline
                      3. I wanna bang a 70 year old woman who still got her game n shape on
                      4. I wanna bang a dum n def chic
                      5. I wanna bang a large Female adult Hipopothamus!!!

Offline i1tslavemistress

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 10:03:38 PM »
FUFILLED--> NON (cuz some are ABSURD & UNACHIEVABLE!!!)
UNFUFILLED--> 1. I wanna bang World's Fattest chic!
                      2. I wanna bANG UNDERWATER in a submarine, with all the air-pressure and things pumping my adrenaline
                      3. I wanna bang a 70 year old woman who still got her game n shape on
                      4. I wanna bang a dum n def chic
                      5. I wanna bang a large Female adult Hipopothamus!!!

LMAO

Offline dadonpero

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 05:02:35 PM »

Whoaaa......... This ur fantasy no get challege ooo. How bout the ones wey u don fulfil?
For fulfilled fantasies: 1. Fucked my Mum's best friend when I was in secondary school after years of masturbating to day dreams of her. 2. Got married to my wife though it seemed impossible when we 1st met; and 3. Fucked my Landlady's grand daughter first time I saw her in like 15 minutes flat. Big achievement considering that I really don't know how to toast and I didn't offer her money. Got a quit notice for my troubles though, she became addicted and her grand mother found out.

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 12:05:47 PM »
For fulfilled fantasies: 1. Fucked my Mum's best friend when I was in secondary school after years of masturbating to day dreams of her. 2. Got married to my wife though it seemed impossible when we 1st met; and 3. Fucked my Landlady's grand daughter first time I saw her in like 15 minutes flat. Big achievement considering that I really don't know how to toast and I didn't offer her money. Got a quit notice for my troubles though, she became addicted and her grand mother found out.

Real interesting. Like the one bout ur wife. Means ur'e presently living the fantasy. Thumbs up.

Offline leonjimson

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6 ft 1
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Religion: Christian
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »
[/quote]

Choi .... the quit notice part was hilarious  ;D.. wonder what u told ppl was the cause of ur eviction lol

Offline dadonpero

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 07:40:42 PM »

Real interesting. Like the one bout ur wife. Means ur'e presently living the fantasy. Thumbs up.
yes o! Couldn't have it better if I scripted it up myself. Just goes to show, if you want it bad enough, you just might get it.

Post Merge: July 09, 2010, 11:42:58 AM

Choi .... the quit notice part was hilarious  ;D.. wonder what u told ppl was the cause of ur eviction lol
[/quote] Just went and rented a 2 bedroom from the self contained. Everybody assumed I moved up. Why tell them the underlying factors? lol.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 07:42:58 PM by dadonpero »

Offline pewekac

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 12:04:22 AM »
about the fulfillment part i'd say the chance to finally bed chicks who were initially playing hard to get was a high. 2 chicks come to mind; bedded them in different states from where we first met. picture scenario: i'd be scopping mami and she be on some shakara ish. i'd chill out and months later invite her for weekend in other state where i work after enough sugar coating (besides its plain shorty feels a bro, just doesnt want it to happen to fast). in new state would virtually fuck her pussy the hell out. being she's at my crib be fucking her on the daily once back from work. pussy is mine for the asking anytime; murdered the shit man.

my 2nd fulfilled fantasy was bedding a big busted dumb OND chick within hours of meeting. passed shorty my card in the office. met up with her at an eatery in the evening and slammed the pussy at night. Ive done same with road kill/pick ups but fact that this was a clean babe i met in the office was the "wow" factor.

Offline Abulove

• Really Experienced
  • No sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 12:23:37 PM »
Fulfilled :Oral,anal and vaginal sex.Sex with girls from different countries,and continents.
Unfulfilled: Sex in public places;sex orgies;

Offline hauna

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »
having bi ladies put on show and then attend to me

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 04:22:14 PM »
having bi ladies put on show and then attend to me
I feel u bro....

Offline fuckest

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 06:10:24 PM »
Unfulfilled: 1)Fucking two sisters at same or diff times. 2) Fucking mother and daughter (at diff times!)

Fulfilled: 1) Bedding my neighbour. 2) Having a BBW. 3) Fucking a VBBW.

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 10:06:51 PM »
@ Fuckest.. your unfulfiled seem unlikely. well the world's gone crazy, know a friend who's done two sisters but at different times.

Offline Abulove

• Really Experienced
  • No sex
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »
Had a friend who had sex with three sisters at different times!