Author Topic: Big Brother Africa 2013  (Read 70155 times)

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
Re: Big Brother Africa 2013
« Reply #140 on: June 04, 2013, 07:27:22 PM »
While it is difficult to argue that kotesko has a wonderful body/shape, Dilish is still my personal favorite.

I prefer my women with a little bit of flesh on them, she also has a pretty face, dresses well and her boobs are just divine.

She gets a tick in all the right boxes from me, that why i am championing the keep Dilish in the house campaign

In case some of you guys have not bought into the save Dilish idea, i have attached her most recent shower clip to emphasis what we will lose out on if she leaves the house this weekend.

Offline coolio007

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Profession: DJ
« Reply #141 on: June 04, 2013, 07:34:55 PM »
i like your style man. I see you like good things. Well am seconding that campaign because I like what i see too. It's shower hour now and almost like what has been happening for a while now its all a bunch of sausage show. Are the women or biggie trying to keep things from us?i wonder.

Offline Oxide2010

• Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Between jobs
« Reply #142 on: June 04, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »
Indeed the usual 'sausages' Coolio. I'm keeping my fingers crossed maybe some ladies will shower as well. This is pathetic! Dilish is hot period. We can't get enough of her. I hope Africa feels the same way.

Post Merge: June 04, 2013, 07:51:58 PM
Someone is actually washing their clothes during shower hour. What is this?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:51:58 PM by Oxide2010 »

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2013, 07:59:19 PM »
Its Beverly, she should be bounced from the bathroom to make it available for more functional (nude shower) use.

BOOOORING SHOWER HOUR, with all that exercise, i was certain that the showers would be busy, abi the ladies are on shower hour strike?

Offline Oxide2010

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2013, 08:02:42 PM »
Maybe they are on strike. I guess most of the action is in the morning but I'm at work then so I'm stuck with the men in the evening. This sucks!

Offline coolio007

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 04, 2013, 08:32:26 PM »
The girls now started turning up when shower hour was about to end. This is terrible. I am sending them an email requesting my money back.
Feza and Elikem are gradually becoming an item u know. see the babe showing elikem her pants in the tub this evening, you she is wearing white pants and when white panties get wet it turns see through.

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 04, 2013, 09:00:09 PM »
The cameramen must also be trained to use the zoom lens on the cameras, haba.

Previous BB shows had more explicit shots of the vitals areas.

Secondly, i am not impressed with all this excessive sausage show with very little female content, its quite unhealthy!

I suspect that most of their VIP subscribers are men, they should tailor the content to suit the expectation of their primary audience.

The uncut clips should also include clips of the ladies changing before or after their showers. Some of the classic BB VIP clips are of Meryl changing or creaming up after her shower
that is quite

Offline cutrash

• NAF Virgin
  • You agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
« Reply #147 on: June 04, 2013, 09:49:56 PM »
BigBobo i agree with you wholeheartedly!
the camera men in some of the previous big brothers did some crazy zoom in!

i remember some big brother africa 3 clips!!! th camera men did a full zoom in! all the way to the pussy! ... or the balls if u were unlucky   >:(

Offline Oxide2010

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »
Wow Big Bro Africa 3! That shit was classic! I remember this one scene where the camera zoomed in on a Tanzanian chick's privates. There was a Botswanan in there who also showered nude, it was surely a feast for sore eyes.

Who can forget the classic scene from BBA2 of Meryl in the shower then changing thereafter. I miss that. I have even sent them messages asking for them to show scenes from the bedrooms after showers but to no avail.

I don't get it.

Offline Tashanja

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 05, 2013, 02:17:03 AM »
bummer!

cleo is cute... we need a full on frontal shower of her... and at the rate she takes her knickers off, we'll probably get it  ;D

who's the girl in the pink bikini?

Yes quite, so far its like she is 2nd to Dillish for me, though her tits seem like they've seen better days - already sagging a bit but still very manageable.

@ bigbobo, Oxide & Co:
You guys haven't seen shit, I remember watching BBSA II, when they had the technology that enabled the viewer to follow the contestants throughout the house, they give you the option of about 7 views to choose from.
I remember one female (white girl) who got drunk and laid down in the sitting room wearing a wet bikini after a shower or dip in the Jacuzzi (can't remember which); well the camera just zoomed to the area between her legs for something like 30min. and with her bikini bottom still wet you could easily make out the exact contour of her pussy, including her clitoris - it was quite an eyeful then.

@bigbobo:
Yeah, the more I see Dillish's shower clips the more I am becoming inclined to subscribe to your campaign to keep her in the show - yeah, those milky breasts, definitely something to behold. ;D

« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 02:49:26 AM by Tashanja »

Offline coolio007

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2013, 07:49:00 AM »
Bigbobo and whoever else has vip access, what's happening y'all? Are we getting good coverage today? Holla, cos I can't make it online dis morning.

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2013, 08:51:52 AM »
I could not sign in directly, and had to use my VPN to sign in, i suspect that they may be adopting some ip blocking

Anyway you missed nothing, there is actually nothing to upload from this morning

Post Merge: June 05, 2013, 12:09:24 PM
For thise having issues with videobam, this is an alternative download source for the last Dilish topless shower http://mir.cr/BW1XXPUB
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:09:24 PM by BigBobo »

Offline Uncle Mike

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2013, 12:23:13 PM »
Tashanja, you are an old head. lool. I remember BBsa1&2. Those were the days when you could press OK and choose a Camera to watch out of several cams. I miss those days nigga.
The girl you're talking about is Mandy i think. She was the hairdresser babe. Nice curves for a white girl. I think Richard chopped her ponmo. I dont recall correctly. oh well....

Meanwhile guys, is there a way to let MNET know we are not getting value for money as per VIP and we need changing scenes? SIgn me up if ya'll considering class action.

Offline toopy

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2013, 02:59:53 PM »
this is some good stuff but the videos are really avoiding the vital parts.
are there any other sexy or exposing videos besides the shower hour vidz???

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2013, 03:01:32 PM »
This is definitely the worst shower hour deal so far, last year was much better in terms of shower coverage. Maybe that why its a dollar cheaper than last year.

The strategy is less for much less.

Then the baths introduced are not helpful, the ladies now avoid shower hour by boiling water from the kitchen and mixing it up with the cold water in the bath after shower hour. BB needs to make these clips available in the VIP section.

A short clip of Pokello shaving from yesterday

Offline coolio007

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2013, 03:05:58 PM »
I think all vip members need to email them. Complaining about the shower hour situation. The reason this programme is enjoying so much membership and followership is voyeurism (plain and simple) If they cannot meet up to that expectation it will die a natural death.
Why is whoever it is thats behind the vip upload so obsessed with pokello? am tired of seeing that babe jare

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2013, 03:58:34 PM »
BBA 7 contract with the celebs housemates included a shower hour exclusion (meaning that BB could not film them in the shower) to compensate for this, there were many more bedroom shots of the celebs dressing up after their shower.

However, BB erroneously broadcasted clips from the wrong bathroom  (celeb bathroom ) for the first minute a morning shower hour.

Fortunately, Barbz was in the shower, this is the quality of close up shots that are conspicuously missing from BBA 8.

This is a very rare clip and the only occasion where Barbz was filmed nude during BBA7

For her age, she has quite wonderful body and boobs, much nicer than many of the current housemates 10 years younger

« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:04:05 PM by BigBobo »

Offline ponoz

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Children: No
  • Height: 1.75
  • Income: 21k - 40k
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Profession: IT
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 85kg
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2013, 04:07:40 PM »
hey guys wher can i watch those vintage BBSA videos

Offline BigBobo

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
There are a few here www. bbauncut. blogspot. com/

You can also fins a few on dailymotion.com, run a search for BBA and big brother africa
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:15:04 PM by BigBobo »

Offline coolio007

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2013, 04:20:21 PM »
I wonder if there was any video of miss p of the amplified series outside shower. She has ass for days man. Would like to see an outside shower one, it will be epic.

Post Merge: June 05, 2013, 04:27:00 PM
or their calendar shoot task. the real unedited one. that would be sometin to watch.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:27:00 PM by coolio007 »

X

First Nigerian Adult Forum

Welcome Guest, Your Access is Limited Click HERE to Register and Get Full Access to Use Our Forum.
Join Now!