Author Topic: All Medical,Psychological and Emotional discussions about sex and romance  (Read 3137 times)

Offline sprezzatura77

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
This is my sincere and humble contribution to NAF using my knowledge as a doctor to help us.Lets discuss our medical,health,psychological or emotional issues as it pertains to sex,sexual function,libido,drugs,reproduction,romance and the likes here.I'm no harbinger of knowledge (or medical knowledge at that),so as you learn from me,i learn from you.I also implore all medics in the house to contribute meaningfully to this thread.Your contributions are very much welcomed!

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • sparkle like the star in your sky,
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Slim
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 120
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Single Not Searching
  • Profession: CLEANER
  • Religion: No Religion
  • Weight: 20KG
Finally!
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh
U are great
*covering my face nd blushing*

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
Ok doc, welcome? are there any disease/health risks for Oral sex? I mean both cunnilingus and fellatio. Pls elucidate.

Offline sprezzatura77

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
let me try to be as simple as possible.......Cunnilingus/fellatio just like vaginal and anal sex pose the same risk of STDs.Both the giver and recipient stand equal risk of being infected with common STDs like chlamydia as well as more serious ones like Herpes and HIV.
Fellatio
The mode of transmission is usually via the exchange of infected fluid between the mouth and the pussy which can gain access into the membranes of the mouth or pussy when cuts are present in both.....the most commonly transmitted STD in this case is chlamydia & gonorrhea(from the man to the woman,not vice versa) and often times herpes,HPV and syphilis....
Cunnilingus
The mode of transmission is very much the same as in fellatio but the risk is increased due to friction between the mouth and dick.Gonorrhea is easily transmitted to the lady in this instance(and occasionally to the man when deep throating is done).In general orally transmissible STDs include chlamydia,staphylococcus,gonorrhea,herpes,HPV,Hepatitis B(via Rimming),HIV
Even though the risk of transmission aint as high as penetrative sex,tis still important to know your status as well as that of your partner.Practice safe sex!

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
Shuooooooooooo!
D matter tire me
Bottomline
Don't spread d message of B nd C but A,complete abstinence? Hmmmm!

Offline lordhoneylove

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • COME HAVE FUN BABE!!!
    • View Profile
  • Profession: Medical Practitioner
Clapping. Good deposition my brother. I'll only add that staphylococcus is not a sexually transmitted organism. It is part of the normal skin flora pls.

Offline sprezzatura77

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
Staph z actually a normal skin flora bt wen introduced into   vagina no longa becums natural flora dia and since it is very muCh introduced into   vaginal via   penis has been argued as also been an STD

Offline roguek

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Sometimes U gotta give a head to get ahead
    • View Profile
@sprezz: I used to think dat staph couldn't thrive in mucus membranes?

Offline sprezzatura77

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
It does.....

Offline lordhoneylove

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • COME HAVE FUN BABE!!!
    • View Profile
There is no controversy Staph is a normal skin flora of which the vaginal skin is part of. IT IS PART OF THE NORMAL VAGINAL FLORA in addition to Candida spp, Gardnarella vaginalis, etc. It is because of this knowledge that the claim by practitioners of alternate medicine that staph cause STI & other symptoms(usually Psychosomatic) is annoying! It is equally annoying when women appear in gynae clinic claiming to be having "Staph" problems with pesistent lab culture of staph for which they have been receiving treatment to no avail. A lab culture of Staph from a vaginal swab should be ignored as it is not an evidence of infection pls.

Offline sprezzatura77

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
The part of post that suggest psychosomatic manipulations from alternative therapists is correct but at the same time when HVS indicates high titre values of staph,candida etc(vaginal symbionts),an 'infection' for wch MCS usually provides an effective antibiotic is present......Thanks Lordhoneylove!

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
Wen elephants dey kiss,na grass dey suffer
Thanks 4 d info,no nid 4 hospital again!
*yawns again*

Offline lordhoneylove

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • COME HAVE FUN BABE!!!
    • View Profile
Bros sprezzatura77, go check your source again! These organisms u mentioned (staph,candida) are not STIs! In fact their concentration in the vagina & oral cavity is about the same! If there is a "high titre" (let me borrow your language) of these it is not because they have been sexually transmitted but because the protective factors (humoral, cellular & bacterial - in the case of vagina) are defective thus there is a proliferation of such normal commensals. Abi u wan tell me say the newborn with oral thrush & HIV negative get STI? Please check your facts again or if u need, I can send u references.
I mean no offence but really want that infallible facts be given so that there will not be controversy or misunderstanding.
I therefore thank u for this tread & commend your free medical consultation embedded in it. It is good to have a house doctor here.
Licious dis ur sleep na wa o! Check 'narcolepsy': e fit be say u go need hosp o!

Offline roguek

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
  • Sometimes U gotta give a head to get ahead
    • View Profile
@lordhoney: Maybe she's somniloquising, who knows?

Offline lordhoneylove

• Premium Member
  • Really Experienced
  • COME HAVE FUN BABE!!!
    • View Profile
Roguek she seems to be yawning, stretching & sleepy at odd times yet she no de miss any gist here! Guess she de sleep with 1eye open!

Offline pussylicious

• Premium Member
  • NAF Super Guru
    • View Profile
Hmmm
Dos in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Offline kekefresh

• Global Moderator
  • Really Experienced
  • Looking in2 the future, knowing wat I do...
    • View Profile
  • Height: Tall enough 4 her
  • Marital Status: Married
  • Profession: Babalawo
  • Weight: not too big not too small
Re: All Medical,Psychological and Emotional discussions about sex and romance
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 11:56:39 PM »
let me try to be as simple as possible.......Cunnilingus/fellatio just like vaginal and anal sex pose the same risk of STDs.Both the giver and recipient stand equal risk of being infected with common STDs like chlamydia as well as more serious ones like Herpes and HIV.
Fellatio
The mode of transmission is usually via the exchange of infected fluid between the mouth and the pussy which can gain access into the membranes of the mouth or pussy when cuts are present in both.....the most commonly transmitted STD in this case is chlamydia & gonorrhea(from the man to the woman,not vice versa) and often times herpes,HPV and syphilis....
Cunnilingus
The mode of transmission is very much the same as in fellatio but the risk is increased due to friction between the mouth and dick.Gonorrhea is easily transmitted to the lady in this instance(and occasionally to the man when deep throating is done).In general orally transmissible STDs include chlamydia,staphylococcus,gonorrhea,herpes,HPV,Hepatitis B(via Rimming),HIV
Even though the risk of transmission aint as high as penetrative sex,tis still important to know your status as well as that of your partner.Practice safe sex!

could not have said it better