ads by AdXpansion

Author Topic: what's d diff btw sex wit condom n sex without it????  (Read 2482 times)

Offline timmytpain

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
what's d diff btw sex wit condom n sex without it????
« on: February 27, 2011, 06:33:11 PM »
cos aving sex wit condom seem to b frustrating to me but gf dont think so. . . . . . . 

NIGERIAN ADULT FORUM . NAF

Offline MakaNaki

• Experienced
    • View Profile
Re: what's d diff btw sex wit condom n sex without it????
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:27:02 PM »
wrong section

well cos she probably thinks you got a bad history, chances are that you'd have had unprotected sex with previous gf and might do so with other girls too

cant get a boner!! arsenal lost and i got flu!!

Offline leoisah

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:01:08 AM »
my dear the difference is luck. You can be lucky with condom but you cant be without and that is when it comes to you know what!!!!!

Offline timmytpain

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 06:45:47 PM »
@maka. . . dat funny,why will she be tinkig of wat is nt while we both knw our status. . . sori do i knw u?r u in unilorin. . . . @leoisah common count luck out of dis tin,we r talkin abt enjoying dis tin celled SEX. . . i guess u r one of dose chics dat dont take chances abi no bi so????

Offline niceguy

• NAF Super Guru
  • Enjoying Bachelorhood
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 07:33:11 PM »
Without condom is sweeter but it should be done with someone you trust sexually i.e.ur fiancee.

Offline ivorbigunmick

• Jambite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 08:08:08 PM »
the difference is weather you really  care or not not only for the person you are having sex with but also for yourself  especially given all the nasty diseases that are going about  do you really want to risk it it is always better to be safe than sorry and always to practice safe sex of course the best safe sex is bunk beds that way the male can still be on top and there is no need for a condom

Offline MakaNaki

• Experienced
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »
@maka. . . dat funny,why will she be tinkig of wat is nt while we both knw our status. . . sori do i knw u?r u in unilorin. . . . @leoisah common count luck out of dis tin,we r talkin abt enjoying dis tin celled SEX. . . i guess u r one of dose chics dat dont take chances abi no bi so????

why will she be thinking of cautioning herself, lets be honest we all dont like condom or the majority of us dont like condom but heck we gotta protect ourselves, we can only trust ourselves, even you will feel hesitant if you meet a gal today and she says no condom!

Offline silverqueen

• Global Moderator
  • NAF Super Guru
  • I agreed to respect other members When Registering
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Very Large
  • Children: Yes
  • Height: 5.6"
  • Income: 0 - 20k
  • Marital Status: Married Not Searching
  • Profession: unemployed
  • Religion: Christian
  • Weight: 138kg
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 09:43:30 PM »
Sex without a condom......The first thing that comes to my mind is death.  But what the heck.....The next thing that comes to my mind is pleasure. Can I reconcile Both?  It's romantic and intimate without a cd but can I risk that with a total stranger ? With your partner enough is based on trust.  Condoms do dry me out as a person and at times I get this whooggy feeling.....how can you make love with your clothes On!  How can you lick a lollipop with its wrapper on ? If you don't like it, then don't use it but that means one thing.......can you stay faithful. This is now between the devil and the deep blue sea. 

Offline thebananaman

• Premium Member
  • Jambite
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Large
  • Children: No
  • Height: 6'2
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Religion: No Religion
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
@Silver

Personal lubricant. And/Or non-latex condoms. Thing is if I haven't been with you to get tested a month after I get exclusive with you I cannot have unprotected sex with you. Also I need to be confident that you don't want children so that you don't try to trap me. Truth is though that condoms break frequently and even when they don't shit can still go wrong. That 99% statistic is total BS

Offline bbc89

• NAF Virgin
    • View Profile
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • Children: No
  • Height: 5.7
  • Marital Status: Single
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 11:04:06 AM »
it's not interesting with condom on. I've not furked without it. but most females like it that way. most men don't enjoy it